More Than A Word

So here are the actual stats:

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

Non-citizens make up 40% of total federal crimes of that 73 percent are non violent immigration crimes. They are still crimes but nevertheless. So now let's see those figures in New York

Now of course that may not matter. Because of course that's 40% crimes too many. I just think that stats are going to be used we need to view it through the prism of what the crimes actually are. I understand that one murder may be too many as well. I understand the argument. I may not agree with it but I undertstand it.

I am actually all for setting up a system wherein we let in more immigrants while at the same time enforcing the illegal immigration laws more stringently.

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

And these are only federal statistics.

I don't see these statistics on the site you listed. I sent you a different link with the statistics. It says non-citizens constitute 40 percent that's less than 50 which means they are not far more likely to commit a crime. I am just tyring to undertand your logic and the conclusion that you are drawing.

1. I provided the source. Read more carefully.

2. "It says non-citizens constitute 40 percent that's less than 50 which means they are not far more likely to commit a crime."

It appears that neither logic, nor mathematics is a forte of yours.

Illegals make up 60-80 million individuals in a nation three to four times that number. Your data amounts to either 20% or 25% of the population committing over 40% of the crimes......well over 50% of the crimes depending on their proportion of the population.

Re-think your numbers.

I checked the link it does not post the statistics that you are citing.

You believe that this country has 60-80 million illegals living in this country? Is that verifiable? Respectfully, where are these numbers coming from?

Let's say you are correct, why is the government entity The same one you cited earlier for your supposition states that it is actually 40% and not over 50%. if it is true there are 60-80 million illegals then why are they not counting them in their analysis? If their math is wrong, does that call all their math into question including the statistics you cited earlier?

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

Non-citizens make up 40% of total federal crimes of that 73 percent are non violent immigration crimes. They are still crimes but nevertheless. So now let's see those figures in New York

Now of course that may not matter. Because of course that's 40% crimes too many. I just think that stats are going to be used we need to view it through the prism of what the crimes actually are. I understand that one murder may be too many as well. I understand the argument. I may not agree with it but I undertstand it.

I am actually all for setting up a system wherein we let in more immigrants while at the same time enforcing the illegal immigration laws more stringently.

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

I don't see these statistics on the site you listed. I sent you a different link with the statistics. It says non-citizens constitute 40 percent that's less than 50 which means they are not far more likely to commit a crime. I am just tyring to undertand your logic and the conclusion that you are drawing.

2. "It says non-citizens constitute 40 percent that's less than 50 which means they are not far more likely to commit a crime."

Illegals make up 60-80 million individuals in a nation three to four times that number. Your data amounts to either 20% or 25% of the population committing over 40% of the crimes......well over 50% of the crimes depending on their proportion of the population.

Re-think your numbers.

You believe that this country has 60-80 million illegals living in this country? Is that verifiable? Respectfully, where are these numbers coming from?

Let's say you are correct, why is the government entity The same one you cited earlier for your supposition states that it is actually 40% and not over 50%. if it is true there are 60-80 million illegals then why are they not counting them in their analysis? If their math is wrong, does that call all their math into question including the statistics you cited earlier?

1. "The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher."

Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

2. There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

(1) while a 13 percent increase in Hispanics would certainly be a 13 percent increase you are automatically arguing that is the exact increase in the number of illegal aliens. You have no basis for this argument. And yes that wouldbe about 42 mil if you were correct

(2) The same mathematical conflation arises with your point. The estimations are based on conjecture. You take a number that may or may not be correct you forget repeat apprehension and then the number explodes to some ridiculous number

I do agree though with your overall point, it's not 11 mil, it's more but your math is faulty not because the calculations are wrong but because the underlying numbres are made up out of whole cloth.

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

Re-think your numbers.

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

Re-think your numbers.

1. "The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher."

2. There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

All this being said. My question was if there are in fact 60-80 mil and the government committee that you cite is wrong then why do you believe any of the other statistics that they post?

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

Re-think your numbers.

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

Re-think your numbers.

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

(1) while a 13 percent increase in Hispanics would certainly be a 13 percent increase you are automatically arguing that is the exact increase in the number of illegal aliens. You have no basis for this argument. And yes that wouldbe about 42 mil if you were correct

(2) The same mathematical conflation arises with your point. The estimations are based on conjecture. You take a number that may or may not be correct you forget repeat apprehension and then the number explodes to some ridiculous number

I do agree though with your overall point, it's not 11 mil, it's more but your math is faulty not because the calculations are wrong but because the underlying numbres are made up out of whole cloth.

How many illegals?

Re-think your numbers.

Re-think your numbers.

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

How many illegals?

I don't know. Does that change the 40%? Are they more likely to commit a crime than a citizen if 63 percent of the crimes for which they are federally prosecuted are not crimes that a citizen can commit?

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

Re-think your numbers.

What's your point???

I was clearly correct:

Let’s check:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????

Re-think your numbers.

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

All this being said. My question was if there are in fact 60-80 mil and the government committee that you cite is wrong then why do you believe any of the other statistics that they post?

A blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Re-think your numbers.

Re-think your numbers.

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

How many illegals?

I don't know. Does that change the 40%? Are they more likely to commit a crime than a citizen if 63 percent of the crimes for which they are federally prosecuted are not crimes that a citizen can commit?

Are you nuts???

They are criminals by definition.

Illegal aliens.

Re-think your numbers.

Re-think your numbers.

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

How many illegals?

Are you nuts???

Illegal aliens.
Righr. That’s. My point exactly. They are illegal aliens. They are prosecuted for same. 63 percent of the federal rpdoecutions are prosecuted for the crime of being an illegal alien. A crime for which an American citizen cannot he prosecuted. And even with that statistic they make up 40 percent of those who were federally prosecuted.

Re-think your numbers.

Re-think your numbers.

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

But wait!!!

There's more!

He concludes that:

Gettin' nervous?

How many illegals?

Are you nuts???

Illegal aliens.
Righr. That’s. My point exactly. They are illegal aliens. They are prosecuted for same. 63 percent of the federal rpdoecutions are prosecuted for the crime of being an illegal alien. A crime for which an American citizen cannot he prosecuted. And even with that statistic they make up 40 percent of those who were federally prosecuted.

You are nuts.....or at least uninformed.

The Democrats make certain that roadblocks are placed to prevent prosecution and removal.

"Top judge: Backlog of illegal immigration court cases over 1 million, delayed deportations 684,000
The backlog of cases jumped under former President Obama as did the backlog of deportations, which is 684,583."
Top judge: Backlog of illegal immigration court cases over 1 million, delayed deportations 684,000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, from C-Span, is a panel of immigration and legal experts, discussing the farrago that is the immigration court system.....a fact that, I believe, is no accident.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

1. The backlog of cases in the immigration courts: in 2006 the backlog of pending cases was about 212,000 cases.....by 2015, it was over 437,000
Some hearings were being scheduled for 2022.

2. This means that clearly deportable illegal aliens were immune from government action for the better part of a decade. That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

3. Further, there has been an 86% increase in motions to re-open, and motions to re-calendar.

[This is the use of Cloward-Piven by the Liberals who function as councilors for illegals who would have and should have been deported, 'under orders of removal.']

Get it??? Cases that have been decided are reinserted into the system.

4. Fewer and fewer cases get decided. Cases don't get decided on their merits, because of the use of 'continuances' by defendants and their lawyers: delay, delay, delay.
A fifth of all cases have multiple- 4 or more- continuances.

5. Judges grant these continuances because they average 1800 cases per judge, and it is more efficient to grant a continuance and move to the next case.....but it increases the backlog, and the time the illegal gets to remain free in America.

a. AG Sessions has agreed to hire over 100 more judges.

7. Many Obama policies had a deleterious effect on immigration courts: in 2011, ICE put in place prosecutorial discretion for removal of illegals, and set limits on such cases and made clear that the Obama administration did not want any but the most serious of the law-breakers to be removed...leaving millions to roam free.....and to vote.

So much for the oath taken by immigration judges to follow the law.

8. Obama policies gave aliens with non-meritorious claims incentives to fight their cases, clogging the court system even more......exactly as it was aimed to do: those who would have accepted removal could demand continuances in with the view that Obama's limits on removal would apply to them.

9. President Trump has made clear that he actually intends to enforce the law, and to expand detention. The number of orders for removal have increased by 27.8%.

Hence, the effect of an administration that is going to enforce immigration laws...which the prior administraton made clear they were not going to do.

10 Bear in mind the actions of Liberal federal judges: in the 9th circuit, decisions have increased the numbers of illegal who can remain in the country, and inhibit the activities of immigration judges, encourage frivolous claims, and demands for reopening settled cases.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

And yet we elected Donald Trump and two years later we let the communists retake the House. This puts most of our work yet to be done in peril. It's not enough to talk about the craziness going on around us, shake our heads, and go on with our lives. Find a way to make noise, more noise than the creatures trying to ruin America.....find a way....everything from yelling at your Senator to going to a march and ripping an antifa's mask off his face and knocking him the fuck out. They've declared WAR on us....are we up to winning that war or just talking about it?

And yet we elected Donald Trump and two years later we let the communists retake the House. This puts most of our work yet to be done in peril. It's not enough to talk about the craziness going on around us, shake our heads, and go on with our lives. Find a way to make noise, more noise than the creatures trying to ruin America.....find a way....everything from yelling at your Senator to going to a march and ripping an antifa's mask off his face and knocking him the fuck out. They've declared WAR on us....are we up to winning that war or just talking about it?
Maybe start by easing up on the hyperbole. It's difficult to take seriously.

Aw, the supposed "moderate" who's as leftist asshole as it gets decides to "funny" me...See what I mean folks?....these losers are easy to crush....they got nothing when faced with even the slightest resistance on our part.

83ba046c-20b1-46a6-afc5-7be1304d81e4.png

"For many, Singh's death calls to mind the murder of Kate Steinle. In July of 2015, the 32-year-old Steinle was killed by an illegal immigrant while on a walk in San Francisco. Her killer had been deported from the U.S. multiple times. Incensed by the tragedy, members of Congress introduced Kate's Law, which would mandate up to 10 to 25 years in prison for illegal immigrants in the U.S. with a criminal history who had been previously deported."
Brother of Slain CA Officer Reacts After Police Arrest the Murderer

83ba046c-20b1-46a6-afc5-7be1304d81e4.png

"For many, Singh's death calls to mind the murder of Kate Steinle. In July of 2015, the 32-year-old Steinle was killed by an illegal immigrant while on a walk in San Francisco. Her killer had been deported from the U.S. multiple times. Incensed by the tragedy, members of Congress introduced Kate's Law, which would mandate up to 10 to 25 years in prison for illegal immigrants in the U.S. with a criminal history who had been previously deported."
Brother of Slain CA Officer Reacts After Police Arrest the Murderer
The brothers grief was real, and not this fake grief like we've seen in the past by politicians acting as if they are hurt in their souls by events that take place, yet all as a result of bad policies or the activist judges bad sentencing they separate themselves from when things go bad.

I truly felt heavy in my heart for the brothers grieving over his brothers death. It was genuine.

"Officer Ronil Singh Is The Immigrant We Want. His Alleged Murderer Is Not.
...when an immigrant is illegal and murders a police officer conducting a traffic stop, we do not want them here.

The suspect ....decided he was above the law when he entered through the Arizona border illegally. The left insists that those who come to the United States without going through a proper port of entry are not ill-intended people.

The left refuses to draw the comparison between a legal immigrant who came here to be a productive member of this country and an illegal alien who has possible gang ties to the Surenos, a violent Mexican-American street gang." Officer Ronil Singh Is The Immigrant We Want. His Alleged Murderer Is Not.

A reminder to our Democrat/Liberal pals......there is a way for immigrants to gain access.....and it doesn't have to be sneaking into our country.

January 1st,1892 - Ellis Island opened this day to begin the processing of what would amount to more than 20 million immigrants to the United States. The immigration center was also used as a deportation station, and later, a Coast Guard Station, and then, a national park. Ellis Island is now a museum.

The Ellis Island Immigrant Station served as the main entry facility for immigrants entering the United States. It operated from January 1, 1892 until November 12, 1954. Originally called Little Oyster Island[1], Ellis Island acquired its name from Samuel Ellis, a colonial New Yorker. Fifteen-year-old Annie Moore from County Cork, Ireland, was the first immigrant to pass through Ellis Island.

Legal immigrants.

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

If only your had learned to support legal immigration, Officer Singh would be celebrating New Year with his beautiful family.

A reminder to our Democrat/Liberal pals......there is a way for immigrants to gain access.....and it doesn't have to be sneaking into our country.

January 1st,1892 - Ellis Island opened this day to begin the processing of what would amount to more than 20 million immigrants to the United States. The immigration center was also used as a deportation station, and later, a Coast Guard Station, and then, a national park. Ellis Island is now a museum.

The Ellis Island Immigrant Station served as the main entry facility for immigrants entering the United States. It operated from January 1, 1892 until November 12, 1954. Originally called Little Oyster Island[1], Ellis Island acquired its name from Samuel Ellis, a colonial New Yorker. Fifteen-year-old Annie Moore from County Cork, Ireland, was the first immigrant to pass through Ellis Island.

Legal immigrants.

If only your had learned to support legal immigration, Officer Singh would be celebrating New Year with his beautiful family.
WHY do you insist Dems don't want legal entry?

Legal immigrants.

WHY do you insist Dems don't want legal entry?

Why do you Democrats insist on illegals entering, taking welfare, and voting????

Two words: 'Sanctuary Cities.'

Forum List

Back