🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than Russia could want payback. Remember this?NSA Put Merkel on List of 122 Targeted Leaders

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Now I personally believe these emails were leaked by an insider. BUT hey it was just a couple of years ago when the NSA was going hog wild spying on world leaders and corporations.

More than one could have wanted vengeance. Let alone the high ranking corporations that were spied on. I know I'd be pissed and carry a grudge.

Awesome article at Der Spiegel. Here's part.

"But the NSA’s surveillance of Germany has extended far beyond its leader.

Der Spiegel
reporters Marcel Rosenbach and Holger Stark – together with The Intercept’s Laura Poitras – described a separate document from the NSA’s Special Source Operations unit, which shows that the Obama administration obtained a top-secret court order specifically permitting it to monitor communications related to Germany.

Special Source Operations is the NSA department that manages what the agency describes as its “corporate partnerships” with major US companies, including AT&T, Verizon, Microsoft, and Google.

The order on Germany was issued by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court on March 7, 2013. The court issues annual certifications to the NSA that authorize the agency to intercept communications related to named countries or groups;

it has provided similar authorization, Der Spiegel reported, for measures targeting China, Mexico, Japan, Venezuela, Yemen, Brazil, Sudan, Guatemala, Bosnia and Russia."

More at link. Great read.

Der Spiegel: NSA Put Merkel on List of 122 Targeted Leaders

Our allies are masochists who adore the US spying on them. But, that is only because they have a globalist mind-set.

upload_2016-12-14_19-21-52.png

Right, dear liberals???

Forum List

Back