More trouble for righties in NYC

Your post is not only misleading, it's an out and out lie. Nowhere in the article does it mention the words "right", "righties", "right-wing", or anything like that.

Probably just wishful thinking on your part, right? Now show us on this doll where that "rightie" inappropriately touched you...

1960-ab876330e9ffe8727c550a6eb20ed63a.jpg
Show me a "leftie" shooting up a Jewish grocery store. Or synagogue. Or posting rants hating Jews.

black supremacy groups are endorsed by democrats like Obama. Remember him posing with Farrakhan?
It`s your people who are doing the killing, not Farrakhan.
With Rise of Far-Right Extremists, N.Y.P.D. Creates Special Unit

Your post is not only misleading, it's an out and out lie. Nowhere in the article does it mention the words "right", "righties", "right-wing", or anything like that.

Probably just wishful thinking on your part, right? Now show us on this doll where that "rightie" inappropriately touched you...

Show me a "leftie" shooting up a Jewish grocery store. Or synagogue. Or posting rants hating Jews.

black supremacy groups are endorsed by democrats like Obama. Remember him posing with Farrakhan?

Only about 6% of shooting suspects in NYC are White.

I think the media is purposely inflaming both sides to hate each other. Depending on your slant, you just don't see the other side. But yeah, both sides are equally guilty of doing this in my eyes.

I made the mistake of looking at one of these threads by the white nationalists, and I really do feel sorry for some of the kids of these parents. . . I mean, you are a teacher, look at this. . ..

American Diaries on Twitter

This crap is out of control, all over political rhetoric. . . .

Ummm we just saw one lol WTF HAHA

Have you seen the Nation of Islam!? Lol for Christmas sake you live in the woods in Maine! Lol

Name one single instance where "far-right extremists" killed anyone in NYC.

Only about 6% of shooting suspects in NYC are White.

...and how many of those shootings, as well as all those shooting of blacks, was done by "far-right extremists"?

I would guess none of them. All of them were more likely committed by druggies, thieves, home-invaders, robbers, carjackers, all of whom were liberals or Democrats.

The Jersey City attack was carried out by black militants.
The new police unit isn`t investigating people based on their skin color.

Nor by their politics. The thread is a lie made up by a troll to flame the board.
No lie dumbass. There really is a new police unit in NYC that will focus on right wing extremism.

Nor by their politics. The thread is a lie made up by a troll to flame the board.
No lie dumbass. There really is a new police unit in NYC that will focus on right wing extremism.

So why? Is right-wing extremism and right-wing crime a big problem in NYC?

If it is such an issue, please list their body count, so we can all be "aware" and as "woke" as you claim to be.

Dumb ass, your original post mentioned nothing about far right, even your linked story did not. This second link won’t allow a person to read unless you sign up, and I’m not. So maybe if you put the right link to promote your agenda of hate and division you wouldn’t be call the troll you really are because that seems to be all you got.

So why? Is right-wing extremism and right-wing crime a big problem in NYC?

If it is such an issue, please list their body count, so we can all be "aware" and as "woke" as you claim to be.
Read the damn article or find a passing 5th grader to read it to you. You don`t think the police should investigate right wing goons until after they kill more people?
The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States
Right-Wing Extremism is On the Rise
A Dark and Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in the United States

I don't believe anyone who we define today as the "right" wants anything whatsoever to do with the people who are responsible for these murders. The people who did this are black extremists who need to be classified as a terror organization.

Forum List

Back