More Trouble: Safe given to lawyer among irregularities seen in review of Hillary Clinton emails

I think the FBI/CIA visited that law firm's offices and are cool with their shit.

I think the FBI/CIA visited that law firm's offices and are cool with their shit.
Your talking about clearance tho and he does not have it. it's also the chain of evidence as well. Between the law firm and the lawyer and Platte river. com she has managed to shove FEDS up just about everybody's ass.

It's like she is poison to everyone who dealt with her.

Your talking about clearance tho and he does not have it. it's also the chain of evidence as well. Between the law firm and the lawyer and Platte river. com she has managed to shove FEDS up just about everybody's ass.

Alright, already. Sheesh no need to YELL AT ME.

I wonder what kind of SOS she was. She has the uncanny trait for not using any common sense at all!

yet she is going to get away scott freee!

Even if Hitlery's lawyer has a Top Secret clearance he is not even authorized to read any classification of materal. The catchword about classified material is - NEED TO KNOW. Giving access to people without a need to know is a felony.

yet she is going to get away scott freee!
If people like you keep putting up with her sh8t yeah. You have ANY idea how many MILLIONS this woman is draining off the budget?
Lets just say 10 million and I am sure that is WAY low. How many students could get FULL Pell grants for 10 million? Think about it.

Even if Hitlery's lawyer has a Top Secret clearance he is not even authorized to read any classification of materal. The catchword about classified material is - NEED TO KNOW. Giving access to people without a need to know is a felony.
DA-DA-DA-DAH...!

People wonder how this or that gets hacked. Well this is how.

Not to worry, the evidence is safely tucked in a shoebox in the lawyers credenza.

Not to worry, the evidence is safely tucked in a shoebox in the lawyers credenza.
And the immigrant islamic cleaning lady is very trust worthy!

No point now. I have already written to China and Russia to ask for copies of the emails. They are taking it under advisement.

Forum List

Back