More Unity! 21 officers injured in St. Paul protests

Everything was peaceful and fine until cops starting get killed I guess? :dunno:

You better buckle up because the way things are going it seems as if there is going to be a lot of "unity" going on if cops dont stop killing Black people just because they reach for their license..

One officer hit with a concrete cylinder and has a broken neck. Is this what "unity" looks like? I'd hate to see what Obama calls division.
This is terrible news, Mike. I pray that these officers will recover and that the LORD comforts them and their families. Our nation is quickly spiraling out of control due to the spirit of hatred and lawless spirit that is permeating the land. We need to be praying for God's protection over our law enforcement officers throughout America.

Everything was peaceful and fine until cops starting get killed I guess? :dunno:

You better buckle up because the way things are going it seems as if there is going to be a lot of "unity" going on if cops dont stop killing Black people just because they reach for their license..
You had better repent! I can see the spirit of hatred in your heart for law enforcement and it is wicked. God's judgment is going to fall soon and then who will you cry out to in your day of trouble? God does not hear the prayers of the wicked! Repent, Asclepias.

Those law enforcement officers were doing their job. How would you feel if you were the target of such hatred? You cannot judge all law enforcement officers by a few who dishonored their badge. That makes no sense at all. There are most likely more honest law enforcement officers in America than there are honest preachers! Think about it!

What should happen is for the citizens to start giving the police a little back up. Turn it into a real party.

I posted this not long ago...

"I was stopped by a police officer and when she came to my window, I knew she would want to see my license. Problem was, that I had just come from walking in the park and had my license loose in my hand. And, it fell out of my hand between the the seat and the center piece. I started to reach down to try and retrieve it when she yelled for me to freeze! Whoa! I was shocked and immediately stopped and put my hands out for her to see them, and explained what I was doing.

She said not to move again and asked my name and address. I told her and she went to her car to call for my information. While she was gone, I attempted to get the license and finally was successful. I showed it to her so she could see I was telling the truth, but she wasn't impressed.

All went well after that, I got a warning for old tags but I saw how not following instructions could cause a life or death altercation. I never realized how "on the edge" officers have to be. It just takes seconds to be looking down the barrel...for both sides, the officer and me. I was a white older lady, but that didn't change anything...I was still a threat.

I told her that I didn't envy her the job she has and to stay safe. Today, that is hard."

Listen and do what the police tell you to do. This past week one man was shot when, according to his gf, he was getting his license. I don't know what happened. Did the officer tell him to freeze and he did not? You don't know either. The police officer just may have been to blame.

Just how many blacks are killed each day by white cops? Over the nation, must be hundreds, the way you refer to "if cops don't stop killing Black people." Sounds like there's a run on these killings which we both know is not the truth. If a police officer is killing blacks without provocation, he will be prosecuted.

Now, why don't we address the real problem where hundreds of blacks are REALLY being killed each day. Care to talk about Chicago?

Chicago is an area where BLM gave the mayor an ultimatum that he was happy to accept: stop policing poor blacks and he did so as a settlement so it has the force of law. It really helps the city budget to simply tad and bad the dead in black neighborhoods without being able to investigate.

The people that need to buckle up live in the inner city. The end result of this new war on Police will be lower Police presence, higher crime rates and higher murder rates among the Blacks whose lives don't matter. It won't affect you or me but it sure will affect them.

The people that need to buckle up live in the inner city. The end result of this new war on Police will be lower Police presence, higher crime rates and higher murder rates among the Blacks whose lives don't matter. It won't affect you or me but it sure will affect them.
Thats a good thing. If they dont interfere with Blacks killing or kicking out the drug dealers then we are good. The problem is they wont. They make money protecting the drug dealers.

Yes it will affect me. My people live there and kids I mentor live there.

A Darwinian solution to black thugs using the claim of racial prejudice is going to kill a lot of innocent blacks whose only crime is listening to race baiters like Sharpton, Obama and Jackson..

A Darwinian solution to black thugs using the claim of racial prejudice is going to kill a lot of innocent blacks whose only crime is listening to race baiters like Sharpton, Obama and Jackson..
What holding you back? There is nothing between us but air. Come get some cave gibbon so you can prove your theory. I doubt you will though. :cool-45:

Thats a good thing. If they dont interfere with Blacks killing or kicking out the drug dealers then we are good. The problem is they wont. They make money protecting the drug dealers.

How amusing! All the blacks that are killed are drug dealers! Tell that to the parents of children caught in drive by shootings. They (the police!) make money protecting the drug dealers! Ignorance is your pleasant alternative reality.

How amusing! All the blacks that are killed are drug dealers! Tell that to the parents of children caught in drive by shootings. They (the police!) make money protecting the drug dealers! Ignorance is your pleasant alternative reality.

There is a sidebar. The Zetas or MS13 or somebody will come in, impose discipline and acting out to get police attention will be punished by death. The downside is that blacks will be betrayed by the Ds shortly before the Ds go after the victors to get a bigger piece of the pie. The black-Hispanic divide is wide now but it will get much wider before this is over.

One officer hit with a concrete cylinder and has a broken neck. Is this what "unity" looks like? I'd hate to see what Obama calls division.

more peaceful protests by the FUCK THE POLICE blm group

Yeah and a lot of innocent bystanders are going to die in the process because of the assumption that there are only blacks and whites in this country.

more peaceful protests by the FUCK THE POLICE blm group

Yeah and a lot of innocent bystanders are going to die in the process because of the assumption that there are only blacks and whites in this country.

as it turns out the cop in Minnesota

turns out to be another White Hispanic of all things

Forum List

Back