More Unity! 21 officers injured in St. Paul protests

One officer hit with a concrete cylinder and has a broken neck. Is this what "unity" looks like? I'd hate to see what Obama calls division.

more peaceful protests by the FUCK THE POLICE blm group

Yeah and a lot of innocent bystanders are going to die in the process because of the assumption that there are only blacks and whites in this country.

as it turns out the cop in Minnesota

turns out to be another White Hispanic of all things
Spain is in europe.

One officer hit with a concrete cylinder and has a broken neck. Is this what "unity" looks like? I'd hate to see what Obama calls division.

If only BLM was that militant. I would become a member.

go for it

whats stopping you
They arent militant enough.

then start your own instead of crying about it fuckhead

because i dont give a fuck what you do

go for it

whats stopping you

I have started my own dummy and what made you think anyone but you were crying?.

Obviously you give a fuck. Youre just upset because i dont want to join the one that presents no harm to you.

Everything was peaceful and fine until cops starting get killed I guess? :dunno:

You better buckle up because the way things are going it seems as if there is going to be a lot of "unity" going on if cops dont stop killing Black people just because they reach for their license..

A piece of shit in Ferguson reached for a cops gun and got what he deserved. The response by blacks was to be thugs and burn down buildings.

go for it

whats stopping you

I have started my own dummy and what made you think anyone but you were crying?.

Obviously you give a fuck. Youre just upset because i dont want to join the one that presents no harm to you.

then quit bitching about it you dummy

btw who the fuck cares

Everything was peaceful and fine until cops starting get killed I guess? :dunno:

You better buckle up because the way things are going it seems as if there is going to be a lot of "unity" going on if cops dont stop killing Black people just because they reach for their license..

A piece of shit in Ferguson reached for a cops gun and got what he deserved. The response by blacks was to be thugs and burn down buildings.
The piece of shit ex-cop shouldnt have pulled a gun out of fear.

go for it

whats stopping you

btw who the fuck cares
I wasnt bitching. I was educating.

You care. Thats why you commented.

The piece of shit ex-cop shouldnt have pulled a gun out of fear.

He didn't, liar. What we do know is that a black piece of shit got what he deserved and it's one less opportunity for another black boy to create a bastard child.

go for it

whats stopping you

btw who the fuck cares

You couldn't teach a fish to swim. If you want to educate someone, try teaching the black bitches having bastard children to stop. It's costing white people more in taxes to support those little monkeys.

go for it

whats stopping you

btw who the fuck cares

actually im laughing at you tough guy

--LOL

btw who the fuck cares

You couldn't teach a fish to swim. If you want to educate someone, try teaching the black bitches having bastard children to stop. It's costing white people more in taxes to support those little monkeys.
I wasnt teaching fish to swim. I was educating you (a white cave gibbon) on what it means to be militant and a threat to you.

btw who the fuck cares

--LOL
White people laugh a lot when they get nervous I have noticed. Its a defensive reaction to fear. :cool-45:

btw who the fuck cares

--LOL
White people laugh a lot when they get nervous I have noticed. Its a defensive reaction to fear.

no they laugh at internet tough guys like you

are you always such a frikkin joke

sad really

btw who the fuck cares

--LOL
White people laugh a lot when they get nervous I have noticed. Its a defensive reaction to fear.

sad really
Its not my fault you are nervous because you think I'm tough. Thats actually racist if you think I'm tough just because i am Black.

btw who the fuck cares

--LOL

sad really
Its not my fault you are nervous because you think I'm tough. Thats actually racist if you think I'm tough just because i am Black.

what is it with you leftards and projecting

you internet tough guys are a hoot

--LOL

Please remember and never forget, black is a state of mind...

upload_2016-7-10_23-28-19.png

--LOL

sad really

--LOL
Stop whining about that fact I wont join BLM because they are not militant enough. Stop claiming you are nervous and think I am tough. Practically everyone with intelligence can see you are scared out of your little wits. :cool-45:

--LOL

sad really

--LOL
Stop whining about that fact I wont join BLM because they are not militant enough. Stop claiming you are nervous and think I am tough. Practically everyone with intelligence and see you are scared out of your little wits. :cool-45:

im not whining about anything

i enjoy laughing at you posing as an internet tough guy

"blm" isnt bad enough for you --LOL@U

what a stupid poster you are

--LOL

sad really

--LOL
Stop whining about that fact I wont join BLM because they are not militant enough. Stop claiming you are nervous and think I am tough. Practically everyone with intelligence can see you are scared out of your little wits. :cool-45:
Dont stop there! We want to hear more of your tough guy stories. :laugh:

Forum List

Back