More violent racial attacks at Trump Rallies

Bwahahaha.....show me where anyone has ever gotten suckered punch at a Hillary or Sanders rally. You fail, hypocrite.
Show me a Trump supporter who goes into the filth of a Sanders or a beast rally. When you sent the lowest of your low, wtf do you expect?

Bwahahaha....you fail again, hypocrite.

bill-clinton-florida.jpg

Bill Clinton mocks Trump supporter who snuck into rally

And quit deflecting......where's a picture of a Trump supporter being suckered punch, or even being thrown out?
Looks like a guy holding up a sign, not a jackass shouting down Billy boy. Get it yet?

I guess you can't find a Trump supporter being suckered punch or being thrown out.....so you keep deflecting. You weren't there, unless that was you....you don't know what he was yelling.

And protestors get thrown out of Trump rallies even when they are doing nothing......so deflect from that, hypocrite. The trailer trash of the Republican party has taken the Republican party hostage.

VALDOSTA, Ga. — There are different accounts of who made the decision to eject approximately 30 black students who say they were standing silently at the top of the bleachers at Donald Trump’s rally here Monday evening.
Black students ejected from Trump rally in Ga.
I haven't researched you stupid comments. You showed a photo of a guy holding up a sign to somehow mean something worthwhile when we are discussing free speech being shouted down. The deflection is all yours. Amateurish as it is.

You haven't researched them because you know it's true.......and you don't have an answer. Stumped, you do nothing but deflect.

Show me a Trump supporter who goes into the filth of a Sanders or a beast rally. When you sent the lowest of your low, wtf do you expect?

bill-clinton-florida.jpg

And quit deflecting......where's a picture of a Trump supporter being suckered punch, or even being thrown out?
Looks like a guy holding up a sign, not a jackass shouting down Billy boy. Get it yet?

I guess you can't find a Trump supporter being suckered punch or being thrown out.....so you keep deflecting. You weren't there, unless that was you....you don't know what he was yelling.

And protestors get thrown out of Trump rallies even when they are doing nothing......so deflect from that, hypocrite. The trailer trash of the Republican party has taken the Republican party hostage.

VALDOSTA, Ga. — There are different accounts of who made the decision to eject approximately 30 black students who say they were standing silently at the top of the bleachers at Donald Trump’s rally here Monday evening.
I haven't researched you stupid comments. You showed a photo of a guy holding up a sign to somehow mean something worthwhile when we are discussing free speech being shouted down. The deflection is all yours. Amateurish as it is.

You haven't researched them because you know it's true.......and you don't have an answer. Stumped, you do nothing but deflect.
You must have an IQ of about maybe 75.

bill-clinton-florida.jpg

You must have an IQ of about maybe 75.

Do you even know what an IQ is? Bwahahaha!

Forum List

Back