More violent racial attacks at Trump Rallies

A sick and disturbing trend.

This has a lot in common with you know who during you know what period in that part of Europe.

The videos, which appeared on social media early Thursday and are shot from different perspectives, show an African American with long hair wearing a white T-shirt leaving the Trump rally as the audience boos. He is being led out of the rally by men in uniforms that read “Sheriff’s Office.” The man extends a middle finger to the audience on his way out.

Then, out of nowhere, the man is punched in the face by a pony-tailed man, who appears to be white, in a cowboy hat, black vest and pink shirt as the crowd begins to cheer. The protester stumbles away, and then is detained by a number of the men in uniforms, who handcuff him while he is on the ground.

Yes, Trump and his supporters are facists; there is no doubt about it. The Republican party has become the fascist party.

fascism
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. In general use, extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices.

Last edited:
TRUMP_zpsb3hskze3.jpg
You are fucking sick; you really are.

I don't understand why protestors go to Trump rallies in the first place.

I refuse to sympathize with jackass looking to piss people off, which is what you have there.

When Christian groups go to muslim festivals or gay pride parades and start annoying the people there, I don't side with the christians when they get attacked. I laugh at them!

Likewise, when an anti-Trump protestor go to a Trump rally and get knocked out for showing his ass--I laugh at him too.

Why do I laugh?

Jackasses getting attacked for being Jackasses is funny. What did they think was going to happen? A nice little sit down with the people you are pissing off? You are kidding, right.
Protesters go to Trump rallies specifically to get thrown out. Then the world will see how Trump uses violence against protesters and acts like a Nazi.
If the swastika fits...

I'm sure you have fit many onto your shirt sleeve.
Nope.
Yep.

You're talking about less than 1 percent of the people at Trump rallies and ignoring the frequently provocative behavior of the protesters, some of whom are clearly trying to provoke violence so the news media can show clips of them and smear Trump and all his supporters.

The OP is the same kind of disgusting propaganda that the Nazis spewed against the Jews. It really is revolting.

You're talking about less than 1 percent of the people at Trump rallies and ignoring the frequently provocative behavior of the protesters, some of whom are clearly trying to provoke violence so the news media can show clips of them and smear Trump and all his supporters.

The OP is the same kind of disgusting propaganda that the Nazis spewed against the Jews. It really is revolting.
Less than 0.001%

A sick and disturbing trend.

This has a lot in common with you know who during you know what period in that part of Europe.

The videos, which appeared on social media early Thursday and are shot from different perspectives, show an African American with long hair wearing a white T-shirt leaving the Trump rally as the audience boos. He is being led out of the rally by men in uniforms that read “Sheriff’s Office.” The man extends a middle finger to the audience on his way out.

Then, out of nowhere, the man is punched in the face by a pony-tailed man, who appears to be white, in a cowboy hat, black vest and pink shirt as the crowd begins to cheer. The protester stumbles away, and then is detained by a number of the men in uniforms, who handcuff him while he is on the ground.

Yes, Trump and his supporters are facists; there is no doubt about it. The Republican party has become the fascist party.

fascism
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. In general use, extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices.

LOL, the party of hate once again identifies yourself

Yes, Hitler wanted to "close down" synagogues. You're all over that one, Adolph
What a complete asshole you are. I have never, never, said on this board anything negative about Jews. My ex is a Jew, my sister-in-law is a Jew, my neice is a Jew. One of my best friends of over 30 years is a Jew. You're an idiot. I want to close down synagogues? Right. What a jackass you are.

What a complete asshole you are. I have never, never, said on this board anything negative about Jews. My ex is a Jew, my sister-in-law is a Jew, my neice is a Jew. One of my best friends of over 30 years is a Jew. You're an idiot. I want to close down synagogues? Right. What a jackass you are.
I have rarely seen anyone as consumed by hate or wrapped in self-righteousness, and a dingbat to boot.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, Hitler wanted to "close down" synagogues. You're all over that one, Adolph

Here's a three step process for you:

- read the post I responded to
- read my reply
- don't be a dim wit

I know step three is going to be a killer for you, but unfortunately it's a necessary step in the process

You are one angry, hateful lady. It cracks me up every time you post about the Republicans having your issues

You called me Adolf. You said I wanted to close down synagogues. It's that simple. You are a fucking jackass making assumptions about me because I am a liberal. You are the idiot.

You called me Adolf. You said I wanted to close down synagogues. It's that simple. You are a fucking jackass making assumptions about me because I am a liberal. You are the idiot.

So it's OK for you to say that about Muslims but not Jews. got it, Adolph. You had Hitler agreeing with Trump. Hitler didn't shut down Mosques or Synogogues,, he killed them. Do you grasp that?

If Drumpf comes to San Diego before our Primary, I'd like to go to one of his rallies and see if I get physically assaulted for causing trouble...as in not clapping, not cheering, or not raising my right hand to pledge at the designated times.

never tried that at an Obama rally,did you?
Not applauded when they applaud? Sure. Not cheered when they cheered? Sure....not been asked to raise my right hand in a pledge tho.

And no one threatened me, nor did I see anyone else threatening anyone else.

Is that unusual?

Try booing
Nope...just want to see what happens if I don't follow the sheep.

I see, so you're not a sheep because you aren't following the other sheep at Obama rallies, you actually mean it! Just coincidence you are doing what the sheep are doing
You are trying too hard there....:lol:

I don't understand why protestors go to Trump rallies in the first place.

I refuse to sympathize with jackass looking to piss people off, which is what you have there.

When Christian groups go to muslim festivals or gay pride parades and start annoying the people there, I don't side with the christians when they get attacked. I laugh at them!

Likewise, when an anti-Trump protestor go to a Trump rally and get knocked out for showing his ass--I laugh at him too.

Why do I laugh?

Jackasses getting attacked for being Jackasses is funny. What did they think was going to happen? A nice little sit down with the people you are pissing off? You are kidding, right.
Protesters go to Trump rallies specifically to get thrown out. Then the world will see how Trump uses violence against protesters and acts like a Nazi.
And they sure can call it, can't they?

At least the world now can see what it takes to deal with 'young negro men'.
President Trump will hire white men over 75 years to patrol the inner city negro shitholes.
Notice what cowardly pussies these 'young negro men' are when they don't have a dozen of the 'tribe' backing them up?
Standard LE back in the seventies: Separate one of them from their 'crew'. They turned into crying babies.
The 'young negro man' who attempted to disrupt the Trump rally said he went to the rally "as a social experiment".
Frankly when he was interviewed the next day I doubt he was intelligent enough to know what "social experiment" meant. Someone told him to say those words.

never tried that at an Obama rally,did you?
Not applauded when they applaud? Sure. Not cheered when they cheered? Sure....not been asked to raise my right hand in a pledge tho.

Is that unusual?

Try booing

I see, so you're not a sheep because you aren't following the other sheep at Obama rallies, you actually mean it! Just coincidence you are doing what the sheep are doing

You are too dim witted here. You people would suck down kool aid in a heart beat for Obama. You're like a Klan rally. Then you talk about Trump rallies? Classic. He's just not your God, that would be Obama, completely different

Is that unusual?

Try booing

You are too dim witted here. You people would suck down kool aid in a heart beat for Obama. You're like a Klan rally. Then you talk about Trump rallies? Classic. He's just not your God, that would be Obama, completely different
You were not paying attention to my answers to you, were you? Of course not. You keep on as if I never answered you. :lol:

Forum List

Back