More White On Black Crime

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Did I say white on black?

oopsie.

Hey!?! Anybody think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will make a "Big Deal" about this?

Think the Stuttering Clusterfukk might say, "Thirty years ago...."

Or, "If I had a daughter..."

Hold yer breath

Will The Race Baiters Condemn? Black Man Wearing Hoodie Stabs Girl 11 Times In Unprovoked Attack…

natashamartinez.jpg

Paging Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson…

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A suspect remained on the loose late Tuesday evening, after stabbing a teenage girl nearly a dozen times just steps from her front door in the Woodhaven section of Queens.

As CBS 2’s Alice Gainer reported, Natasha Martinez, 17, remained at Jamaica Hospital after undergoing surgery for stab wounds to her back, arms, stomach and kidney.

Martinez was walking home from work alone around 11 p.m. Monday when a man came up behind her on 85th Street and plunged the knife into her repeatedly.

“She’s in the hospital in really bad condition, you know,” said Natasha’s mother, Wendy Martinez.

As CBS 2’s Don Champion reported, a surveillance video shows the stabbing suspect moments before his act Monday night, strolling along wearing a hoodie.

Investigators Tuesday had only a vague description of the suspect, who is described as a black male, approximately 5-foot-6, last seen wearing a white T-shirt, police said.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

An ‘Onslaught’ of White-on-Black Murder?

March 14, 2014 by Colin Flaherty

1394482443000-XXX-Sharpton2-450x337.jpg

Several national media outlets including Time and USA Today glommed on to the narrative: Black people are victims of white violence. Not the other way around, despite crime statistics that show white-on-black crime is a rarity compared to black-on-white crime and black mob violence.

Much of this violence is documented in White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it.

If everything that speakers and reporters at the rally knew came from the daily newspapers, they could be forgiven for not being aware of the disproportionate nature of racial violence. So let’s fill in a few blanks with recent examples:

In Annapolis, Maryland, two black men, Devery Kelley and Cornell Robinson were arrested earlier this month for robbing a pregnant woman while she was in labor on her way to the hospital delivery room.

In Madison, Wisconsin, about the same time as the protest, police arrested six black people for the home invasion and beating of a young couple. They were also charged with sexual assault on the woman, who was six months pregnant.

In Seattle last week, police found 100 black people fighting in the street. Some were shooting guns. Some wore black ski masks. No one was arrested.

The local papers in Madison, Wisconsin are calling the sexual assault of a pregnant woman the worst crime in that town in years. Perhaps they can discuss it at the 15th Annual White Privilege Conference later this month. More than 2000 people are expected to attend.

In Madison.

An ?Onslaught? of White-on-Black Murder? | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:

oopsie.

Hey!?! Anybody think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will make a "Big Deal" about this?

Hold yer breath

Will The Race Baiters Condemn? Black Man Wearing Hoodie Stabs Girl 11 Times In Unprovoked Attack…

natashamartinez.jpg

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A suspect remained on the loose late Tuesday evening, after stabbing a teenage girl nearly a dozen times just steps from her front door in the Woodhaven section of Queens.

As CBS 2’s Alice Gainer reported, Natasha Martinez, 17, remained at Jamaica Hospital after undergoing surgery for stab wounds to her back, arms, stomach and kidney.

Martinez was walking home from work alone around 11 p.m. Monday when a man came up behind her on 85th Street and plunged the knife into her repeatedly.

“She’s in the hospital in really bad condition, you know,” said Natasha’s mother, Wendy Martinez.

As CBS 2’s Don Champion reported, a surveillance video shows the stabbing suspect moments before his act Monday night, strolling along wearing a hoodie.

Investigators Tuesday had only a vague description of the suspect, who is described as a black male, approximately 5-foot-6, last seen wearing a white T-shirt, police said.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
Probably some thug gangbanger and his initiation...attack a defenseless citizen.

oopsie.

Hold yer breath

natashamartinez.jpg

Odd that this white chick wasn't a fat sweathog which seems to be the norm that blacks seek. You know, the chicks that give us heat in the winter and shade in the summer.

-Geaux

Why shouldn't white people fear black people? Not all black people are like the ones described but how does one know when they are to be attacked? A hoodie, hell no, everyone wearing a hoodie isn't bad. Of course being black in a gang just walking around isn't an indicator either. No apparently the white person can only know when they will be attacked is when they are actually attacked. Avoiding the black person wearing a hoodie is profiling and racist. Avoiding a group of black walking down the street is just damn racism. Take your punch in the face whitey you deserve it for years of American slavery. You deserve it because you are white an privileged.

Why shouldn't whites be scared when all the black leaders want to separate the races? Buildings blow up in Harlem and the fist words out of a black Senator is that "its is our communities 9/11." In other words to hell with the first 9/11 that was whitey's problem.

It just shows how the democrat Civil rights effort since LBJ has just about accomplished the exact opposite of the intended goal. Instead of bring people together it has made the racial divide even bigger and it wasn't whitey's fault hell white America elected a black president. Hell we cheer on teams of black athletes ever Sunday in the winter. There isn't an award show that blacks don't win more awards then there proportion of the population would indicate.

That all said, there has been progress in civil rights. The VAST majority of blacks are more then willing to do the work for themselves. I am sure they hate these kind of stories as much as everyone else hates them. They are hard working successful people done so on their own initiative and drive. You can know them by the names that the democrats call them, Uncle Tom, Oreo, sell out, ....etc.

Who else thinks the dipshit that started this thread is just trying to justify his hatred of all black people?

Who else thinks the dipshit that started this thread is just trying to justify his hatred of all black people?

only you idiot; because you cant handle reality. that's why you ignore so many Black youths dying and go ballistic when a half Hispanic guy kills one;

you're a loser rabid politically-correct bigot and racist yourself; so your race politics are more important to you than the thousands Black young men killed by people that look just like you do

I believe the OP is showing the double standard when it comes to black on white crime as opposed to white on black crime and how they are perceived, the latter almost always being classified as a hate crime.

You think they even know the ironic story of Anthony Johnson?

Truth sure hurts, doesn't it?

Look him up. Oh, right. Google Anthony Johnson and slave owner.

Instead of 40 acres and a mule, we gave blacks the unlimited use of the race card, EBT and a boat load of excuses for personal failure.

-Geaux

How is what allegedly happened 400 years ago relevant?

Who is it again that keeps the slave thing in our faces on a daily basis in order to keep their grievances front in center for monetary gain?

Just that there is a lot they do not know in regards to that slavery issue that they never let go.

The fact that the first slave owner in this country was black, oooops I did it again, I mean "African American."

You know I know that fact is kept from them, and those that learn that fact grind their teeth.

Who is it again that keeps the slave thing in our faces on a daily basis in order to keep their grievances front in center for monetary gain?

Just that there is a lot they do not know in regards to that slavery issue that they never let go.

The fact that the first slave owner in this country was black, oooops I did it again, I mean "African American."

You know I know that fact is kept from them, and those that learn that fact grind their teeth.

In this thread, it was you and I'm sure this isn't the first thread you attempted to highjack with talk of slavery.

In this thread, it was you and I'm sure this isn't the first thread you attempted to highjack with talk of slavery.

The irony continues. Just sit there and ponder how the first slave owner was a black man.

Ooooops, did I do it again?

The irony continues. Just sit there and ponder how the first slave owner was a black man.

Again, it has no relevance to this topic.

Why do you insist with this line of nonsense?

And the first slaves were white. What's your point? That black people have it easy?

Try to imagine a police dog chewing on your arm as you try to go to your first day of school while a crowd of good Christians scream at you for being alive.

And the first slaves were white. What's your point? That black people have it easy?

Try to imagine a police dog chewing on your arm as you try to go to your first day of school while a crowd of good Christians scream at you for being alive.

That was in the 60s.

It is 2014.

Has a liberal like you ever asked why Al Gore sr. was a committed segregationist? Why was James Fulbright such a mentor to Bill Clinton? Oh, yeah. He was also a racist segregationist.

Make sure you keep on convincing them they are still victims. Keep on claiming the Tea Party is the same thing as the KKK.

Oh never mind. Your brainwashing techniques are very effective.

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” - Booker T Washington 1911

Last edited:

You mean in the dimocrap controlled South?

How can you vote dimocrap?

Disgusting

That was in the 60s.

It is 2014.

Has a liberal like you ever asked why Al Gore sr. was a committed segregationist? Why was James Fulbright such a mentor to Bill Clinton? Oh, yeah. He was also a racist segregationist.

Make sure you keep on convincing them they are still victims. Keep on claiming the Tea Party is the same thing as the KKK.

Oh never mind. Your brainwashing techniques are very effective.

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” - Booker T Washington 1911

I could forgive the past with a couple of caveats.

One, you have to ask forgiveness. Without asking forgiveness, there is no reason to forgive because the forgiven is not the least bit contrite.

Perfectly suits dimocrap scum of today.

Two, one cannot be forgiven if they continue to sin EXACTLY as they did in the past.

dimocrap scum are still racist. To this day.

Minor change -- Today they favor Black People over White People and they hate Jews.

Couple of 180's there.

dimocraps haven't changed. At all. They are still the racist scum they were when we Republicans had to go down South and kick the living shit out of them, burn their Cities to the ground and chase them out of the Country and into the West (yeah, that's where they went -- West) If they had stayed around, we possibly would have caught up to them and killed some of the for War Crimes. No trial.

I'm telling you, they're deceiving mostly themselves... Their leaders are just as racist as they ever were. They've just changed sides.

Forum List

Back