More winning...Donny T verbally bitch-slaps NFL filth into conformity.

Thank you for supporting our government forcing people to behave a certain way.....and thank you for also spitting on the 1st Amendment.
Trump didn't force anything. He called the NFL out on disrespecting our troops. Your being anti-American is noted.

The Constitution protects the rights of everyone to protest. By attacking the NFL, it is Trump and his base that are ultimately disrespecting all the troops who put their lives on the line to protect our Constitution. Fascist Donnie is using patriotism to promote fascism. Fascism comes wrapped in the flag.
The first amendment gives the right to protest, but it also gives me the right protest against you. You lost, get over it. Kneeling during the anthem is disrectful to our troops.

We'll see if anyone kneels this week. The protest is over police treatment of black folks, not the troops who defend the right to protest. The battle over Trumps Fascism will be done next year.
You think their current culture has something to do with it? I guess red necks to start doing the same. Anyway a black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed by cop. So continue the lie.

Both cultures have something to do with it.

I gotta say it was a much-deserved bitch slap. Folks are so tired of the Democrat Race-Baiting shite. They know it's pathetic manufactured-outrage. Just stand for the Anthem, ya entitled dimwits.

Except the NFL's position has not changed. The letter was quite clear on that. Donnie Dumbass picked up a dead ball, ran to the end zone, spiked the ball and declared "Touchdown!". Meanwhile the refs and other player on the field just stared, and placed the ball down where it was before, ready for the next snap.

I gotta say it was a much-deserved bitch slap. Folks are so tired of the Democrat Race-Baiting shite. They know it's pathetic manufactured-outrage. Just stand for the Anthem, ya entitled dimwits.

Except the NFL's position has not changed. The letter was quite clear on that. Donnie Dumbass picked up a dead ball, ran to the end zone, spiked the ball and declared "Touchdown!". Meanwhile the refs and other player on the field just stared, and placed the ball down where it was before, ready for the next snap.

Y'all's manufactured-Race War is gonna backfire on you bigtime. Most Americans are tired of your 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement. Hopefully they'll express that at the Ballot Box. I keep telling you Democrats, don't piss off the Silent Majority. They have the final say in Elections.

And that proper order in society is based on people having the freedom to do what they want and being what they want as long as they do not hurt others.....this is the Golden Rule.

Not at all. Proper Order is based on Right and Wrong. Universal truths that have existed for millennia. Freedom has only a very limited place in a Proper Society, as I've mentioned numerous times on this board.

This is also Jefferson's "Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness." I've also heard it as "you have the right to swing your arm as long as you don't hit someone else in the nose"

I don't believe in Rights, natural or otherwise. Swing an arm around me and you're liable to get preemptively shot.

So tell us how not standing for the Anthem in protest of a wrong (police brutality) hurts us physically or financially?

Police brutality against I individuals who cannot abide by the tenants of a Proper Society is not only not a wrong, it's the job of the Police. On the other hand, failing to pay proper homage to the symbols of the nation thst provide a us wjth the basis for our gealth, wealth and safety has no place in a Proper Society.
This dude is the best argument I have ever seen for mandatory mental health screenings for all people, and involuntary sterilization and probably lobotomization for the kookburgers.

Oops! It turns out the NFL and the owners haven't changed the rule to force players to stand.

Not to mention we now know why Trump is so pissed at the NFL and NBA, they have quit using his hotels on road trips, and in fact:

"The Post reached out to all 123 teams in the four major U.S. sports leagues to find out how many men’s teams are still Trump customers. A total of 105 responded. Not a single team confirmed its players stay at Trump properties."

Most pro sports teams have stopped staying at Trump hotels

Pretty sad that our POTUS has to force overpaid ghetto filth into respecting our flag...Oh well, another win for our awesome president and another total embarrassment for the dirty Left....hahaha

It was never about the flag. If you listen to T you have your news wrong.

At best the goons used the anthem/flag as a vehicle for a political message. There may be places for that, but not on a sports field. No one stopped them at all; money talked.

Greg

the goons? you mean the orange sociopath and his fellow bigots?

Pretty sad that our POTUS has to force overpaid ghetto filth into respecting our flag...Oh well, another win for our awesome president and another total embarrassment for the dirty Left....hahaha

At best the goons used the anthem/flag as a vehicle for a political message. There may be places for that, but not on a sports field. No one stopped them at all; money talked.

Greg

Football players are your type of mentality in men?

Greg

irrelevant... loser... but no doubt it makes bigots happy to call men that.

Greg

You seem a spot angry, Jilly? Loser? Really? naughty maybe but loser?

Greg

Greg

You seem a spot angry, Jilly? Loser? Really? naughty maybe but loser?

Greg

Jildo needs a spanking yet again.

If NFL players kneel this weekend, I guess you will have to clean that premature ejaculation out of your shorts, eh?
A week after Mike Pence walks out on 49ers protest, players kneel again

Several kneeled, the rest locked arms.

:finger3:

Folks who kneel for the Anthem are entitled PC Democrat jerkoffs. Simple as that. Movin on...

And yet ----- you can't explain why. BUH-bye now.

If NFL players kneel this weekend, I guess you will have to clean that premature ejaculation out of your shorts, eh?
A week after Mike Pence walks out on 49ers protest, players kneel again

Several kneeled, the rest locked arms.

:finger3:

Folks who kneel for the Anthem are entitled PC Democrat jerkoffs. Simple as that. Movin on...
I hope you were able to get that premature cum stain out of your shorts. :lol:

Any time some wag needs a "bitch slap" (title) to make their point they've already lost that point. By their own definition.

And any moron (sorry that should be fucking moron) who celebrates it as such wallows proudly in the feces of his own ignorance.

Last edited:
More losing for Americans.

More losing for the First Amendment.

OP and other RWNJ "born losers" believe that its only Blacks or only the left who are losing basic rights under this fascist nazi.
More lies from the loons of the left.....no one lost their rights.

IMG_0311.JPG
Of course the opposite is true with lying mfer DEPLORABLES like you. Since the asshole stuck his ass where it doesn't belong MANY MORE players are taking a knee.
The pathetic part is he has no idea why they're doing it.

More losing for Americans.

More losing for the First Amendment.

OP and other RWNJ "born losers" believe that its only Blacks or only the left who are losing basic rights under this fascist nazi.
More lies from the loons of the left.....no one lost their rights.
100% wrong ALL THE TIME.
Moron doesn't know unarmed blacks are being killed by police daily.

Forum List

Back