More winning...Donny T verbally bitch-slaps NFL filth into conformity.

Trump wins again, the left lose, even the guy who started the entire kneeling crap caved and is begging for a job in the NFL, he promises he will stand for the national anthem. :laugh: Libs can't buy a win lately its hilarious.
Thank you for supporting our government forcing people to behave a certain way.....and thank you for also spitting on the 1st Amendment.
Trump didn't force anything. He called the NFL out on disrespecting our troops. Your being anti-American is noted.

The Constitution protects the rights of everyone to protest. By attacking the NFL, it is Trump and his base that are ultimately disrespecting all the troops who put their lives on the line to protect our Constitution. Fascist Donnie is using patriotism to promote fascism. Fascism comes wrapped in the flag.
The first amendment gives the right to protest, but it also gives me the right protest against you. You lost, get over it. Kneeling during the anthem is disrectful to our troops.
In your opinion. Where else is kneeling considered "disrectful"?

No where else is it disrespectful, which is exactly why the radical left chooses to do it during the anthem, because it is highly disrespectful and they know it is the only way to bring attention to their idiotic causes that no one cares about.

Trump wins again, the left lose, even the guy who started the entire kneeling crap caved and is begging for a job in the NFL, he promises he will stand for the national anthem. :laugh: Libs can't buy a win lately its hilarious.
Thank you for supporting our government forcing people to behave a certain way.....and thank you for also spitting on the 1st Amendment.
Trump didn't force anything. He called the NFL out on disrespecting our troops. Your being anti-American is noted.

The Constitution protects the rights of everyone to protest. By attacking the NFL, it is Trump and his base that are ultimately disrespecting all the troops who put their lives on the line to protect our Constitution. Fascist Donnie is using patriotism to promote fascism. Fascism comes wrapped in the flag.
The first amendment gives the right to protest, but it also gives me the right protest against you. You lost, get over it. Kneeling during the anthem is disrectful to our troops.
Don't know, you suppose to stand for the national anthem. Why would you want to kneel showing you defy this great country? I didn't like a lot of what Obama did, but it never crossed my mind to kneel, only a left Looney would come up with that. What about the guy that keeled during the unknown soldier.

I served America for 21 years.....how about you? And if you don't believe trump forced action, take it up with the OP who made the claim.
The Op is wrong, Trump scolded the NFL. The fans is who made them conform.power to the people. Thank God we have a patriotic president back in the white house again! Instead of that anti-American shit head we just got rid of.
The president "scolding"? You don't think the president has influence?
No denying Trump has a good ear for what plays on tv to rural America. And personally I can't think of much of a more annoying and counterproductive was to "protest" police brutality than kneeling during the natl anthem.
Well at least he not inciting riots, the way Obama did.
I'm sorry to hear that Obama incited you to riot. Not much self-restraint?
Oh thee of short memory.

And that proper order in society is based on people having the freedom to do what they want and being what they want as long as they do not hurt others.....this is the Golden Rule.

Not at all. Proper Order is based on Right and Wrong. Universal truths that have existed for millennia. Freedom has only a very limited place in a Proper Society, as I've mentioned numerous times on this board.

This is also Jefferson's "Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness." I've also heard it as "you have the right to swing your arm as long as you don't hit someone else in the nose"

I don't believe in Rights, natural or otherwise. Swing an arm around me and you're liable to get preemptively shot.

So tell us how not standing for the Anthem in protest of a wrong (police brutality) hurts us physically or financially?

Police brutality against I individuals who cannot abide by the tenants of a Proper Society is not only not a wrong, it's the job of the Police. On the other hand, failing to pay proper homage to the symbols of the nation thst provide a us wjth the basis for our gealth, wealth and safety has no place in a Proper Society.

I served America for 21 years.....how about you? And if you don't believe trump forced action, take it up with the OP who made the claim.
The Op is wrong, Trump scolded the NFL. The fans is who made them conform.power to the people. Thank God we have a patriotic president back in the white house again! Instead of that anti-American shit head we just got rid of.
The president "scolding"? You don't think the president has influence?
No denying Trump has a good ear for what plays on tv to rural America. And personally I can't think of much of a more annoying and counterproductive was to "protest" police brutality than kneeling during the natl anthem.
Well at least he not inciting riots, the way Obama did.
There are some good people who are white suprmecists.
There might be, never met one. What about black supremacist? Do to support them?

Pretty sad that our POTUS has to force overpaid ghetto filth into respecting our flag...Oh well, another win for our awesome president and another total embarrassment for the dirty Left....hahaha
So you admit that it was our government FORCING citizens to toe a certain line and it was our government that injected itself into a Free Speech issue. Thanks for spitting on the 1st Amendment along with trump.
No, forcing them means coming in with guns and locking them up for not obeying. Shaming them into compliance is not forcing, unless you intend to admit that the left's campaign of "The right wing is haters' is forcing the right wing to be silent.

We'll see if anyone kneels this week. The protest is over police treatment of black folks, not the troops who defend the right to protest. The battle over Trumps Fascism will be done next year.
You think their current culture has something to do with it? I guess red necks to start doing the same. Anyway a black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed by cop. So continue the lie.

I gotta say it was a much-deserved bitch slap. Folks are so tired of the Democrat Race-Baiting shite. They know it's pathetic manufactured-outrage. Just stand for the Anthem, ya entitled dimwits.

I gotta say it was a much-deserved bitch slap. Folks are so tired of the Democrat Race-Baiting shite. They know it's pathetic manufactured-outrage. Just stand for the Anthem, ya entitled dimwits.
Poe5A3Z.gif

:lol: the guy who started the entire kneeling crap caved and is begging for a job in the NFL, he promises he will stand for the national anthem.
That was fake news.

Was it fake news when the sackless, nappy headed half breed said it back in March as well?
Sources: Kaepernick to stand during anthem

Pretty sad that our POTUS has to force overpaid ghetto filth into respecting our flag...Oh well, another win for our awesome president and another total embarrassment for the dirty Left....hahaha
So you admit that it was our government FORCING citizens to toe a certain line and it was our government that injected itself into a Free Speech issue. Thanks for spitting on the 1st Amendment along with trump.

The government didn’t force them to do anything, they can still take a knee, can’t they
But could you explain why you’re spreading fake news about government forcing them to stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's a fucking moonbat. In order to keep his moonbat membership he must propagate fake news at least 3 times a day.

Just some thing to keep your eye off the real and varied problems we have going on.
things like nukes, dead Americans, health care, taxes fire, flood.
nothing as important as yelling about a 2min silent protest before a Game.

The NFL were yuuuuge supporters of Trump during the campaign season, but no more.
Here are the NFL owners who have donated to Trump
Were the owners kneeling during the National Anthem? :poke:

You don't really believe the OWNERS of these football teams are going to continue to support an Ass Clown that is trying to assume their jobs, and cause a lot of discourse over the way their teams are managed do you?

If you believe that, then I've got some beach property to sell you---:badgrin:

It really couldn't be better stated than from a Viet Nam Veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas that will remind you of what First amendment rights are. There is a volume icon on the video if you 're having troubles hearing it.

No where else is it disrespectful, which is exactly why the radical left chooses to do it during the anthem, because it is highly disrespectful and they know it is the only way to bring attention to their idiotic causes that no one cares about.
It is disrepectful to police brutality.....which has the trumpanzees all in a tither.

:lol: the guy who started the entire kneeling crap caved and is begging for a job in the NFL, he promises he will stand for the national anthem.
That was fake news.

Was it fake news when the sackless, nappy headed half breed said it back in March as well?
Says someone who disrespects the American flag by posting that loser traitor flag.

It is disrepectful to police brutality.....which has the trumpanzees all in a tither.
Speak English.

The NFL were yuuuuge supporters of Trump during the campaign season, but no more.
Here are the NFL owners who have donated to Trump
Were the owners kneeling during the National Anthem? :poke:

You don't really believe the OWNERS of these football teams are going to continue to support an Ass Clown that is trying to assume their jobs, and cause a lot of discourse over the way their teams are managed do you?

If you believe that, then I've got some beach property to sell you---:badgrin:

It really couldn't be better stated than from a Viet Nam Veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas that will remind you of what First amendment rights are. There is a volume icon on the video if you 're having troubles hearing it.

It can't be said any better than that!!!

That was fake news.

Says someone who disrespects the American flag by posting that loser traitor flag.

Do people who use that flag kneel during the anthem? Do they burn the US flag at protests?

I doubt you get upset over people who waive the Mexico flag at rallies, even though they lost a war against the US.

Lame answer. Police brutality has nothing to do with the national anthem. The un-Americans protesting are claiming the verses are racist, which is a complete lie.

Forum List

Back