Zone1 Mormon Church Sells its Soul, Endorses Lyingly-Named Respect for Marriage Law

I do agree with a lot of this that it's Biden's handlers that are the puppet masters behind the man. However, Biden has been crooked all his life. He was against civil rights before he was for it. He has been enriching himself and his family all the time he was a Senator for decades. In the past few year is when he has made the most through his son Hunter and the extortions and bribes with the Ukraine, China, Iran and others. I also believe Obama is in on all this as well. His handlers were at one time actual members of the American Communist Party. Of course, most of the former American Communists Party are now in the mainstream media outlets.
Communication and education are where all the commies go, including Hollywood.

I think Biden, in spite of the age difference, is wayyyy below Obama in terms of rank within the globalist pseudo Mafia/Deep State/New World Order. Obama is way more articulate, charming, slick, shady, and charismatic than Biden by a long shot. He has him outclassed as an essential mafia lieutenant by many miles. Obama is a born salesman. And then the investors the ones who really pull the strings from the top or seldom ever seen in public. Most of them probably stay totally anonymous. And then of course there's the compromised intelligence community which ties the strings....

I have nothing to repent for and my neighbors love me as I love them. There is no hate or judgement among us. I doubt that you can say the same
I can say the same. And, my neighbors are liberal. I just remind them that contention is of the devil. That's all BLM, CRT, Antifa and Biden is all about.

All people everywhere are commanded to repent, that they do not shows there is not faithfulness to God. It will not be a burning felt in the bosom. The Mormon church doesn't have it right.

All people everywhere are commanded to repent, that they do not shows there is not faithfulness to God. It will not be a burning felt in the bosom. The Mormon church doesn't have it right.
Inane and malicious codswallop! The ones who don’t have it right are the ones who stupidly think that others must live according to their religious values. The reason why some people have such contempt for religion is because of your arrogance

Cougarbear said:
You are ignoring content by this member.
I can say the same. And, my neighbors are liberal. I just remind them that contention is of the devil. That's all BLM, CRT, Antifa and Biden is all about.

John Edgar Slow Horses and J6, Charlottesville, Berkeley, etc.

Your neighbors must love you and hold you in the highest regard:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Yes they do. Conservatives now how to love and help their neighbors because they own their own capital and haven't given it all to the government like progressive liberals do. If they don't, then they really aren't progressive or liberal. They are liars and thief's as they don't freely give their money to the government and disperse to the poor.

Yes they do. Conservatives now how to love and help their neighbors because they own their own capital and haven't given it all to the government like progressive liberals do. If they don't, then they really aren't progressive or liberal. They are liars and thief's as they don't freely give their money to the government and disperse to the poor.
I love the way I can so easily push your buttons and have you blurt out some preprogramed convoluted, inane blatherskite that is totally irrelevant to the topic

I love the way I can so easily push your buttons and have you blurt out some preprogramed convoluted, inane blatherskite that is totally irrelevant to the topic
You make a statement whether on topic or not, I'll respond. This time, I was 100% accurate in my evaluation of the Progressive So-Called Patriot. Patriot to Marxism and Fascism...

Forum List

Back