🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mormons Petition To Stop Tabernacle Choir From Singing At Trump’s Inauguration

Suddenly you care about mormons? Just shut up and watch Trump win.

:rofl:ROFL. This Inauguration Day is turning into a flop. I think it's best for Trump just to have a small get together at the whitehouse with his family and friends to celebrate being sworn in. Because it isn't going to be a festive event like previous inaugurations have been like.

Bush's (jr) inauguration was livelier than this.

:rofl:ROFL. This Inauguration Day is turning into a flop. I think it's best for Trump just to have a small get together at the whitehouse with his family and friends to celebrate being sworn in. Because it isn't going to be a festive event like previous inaugurations have been like.

It's really big for whites and male, and the women that love them.

As these same celebrities perform for dictators around the world.

Looks like backlash in the kolobian church on herr drumph , the illegitimate con artist president

Signers say the church’s values clash with the “racist, sexist” president-elect.

http://religionnews.com/2016/12/24/...ernacle-choir-singing-at-trumps-inauguration/
I hear that guno is gong to start his own choir, and to save money they will get by eating apples and drinking TAB soft drinks. Since guno is running it, they will call it "The Moron Tab and Apple Choir."

^^^ This may be a dumb question, but how many more signatures are needed for the petition to actually make a difference?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back