Moronic Muslim Congresscritter Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.

A White guy parked a truck of explosives in front of a Federal building and blew it up. We should deport them all. :290968001256257790-final:
shit. and i have a truck.

where or where will i go??? wonder if iceland will take me.
Yep he did say "A WHITE GUY" didn't he ???

These crazies and their hypocrisy when it comes to race. Why can't people just be people/human beings/Americans etc ??? Why the constant calling out of ones skin color with these people ??

Are the left truly the most racist people on Earth ??

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.

A White guy parked a truck of explosives in front of a Federal building and blew it up. We should deport them all. :290968001256257790-final:

These crazies and their hypocrisy when it comes to race. Why can't people just be people/human beings/Americans etc ??? Why the constant calling out of ones skin color with these people ??
uh - gator was making a point that involved a white guy where being white was central to his point, not a lean to racism.

Are the left truly the most racist people on Earth ??

You are funny man. It is cool to call for the deportation of an entire religion (US citizenship be damned) but bring up your skin color and it is the end of the fucking world!

what a joke

uh - gator was making a point that involved a white guy where being white was central to his point, not a lean to racism.
Any reference to a person's color is a lean towards racism or it has racial conotations duh.

Any reference to a person's color is a lean towards racism or it has racial conotations duh.

Seems I missed you in this thread chastising your fellow Trumpian for being racist....I guess it is ok to be racist as long as you are part of the right party.

Democrats revel over 116th Congress for not looking American.

i don't subscribe to that so i won't hold people to that. noticing the color of ones skin is being "observant" treating them differently because of that leans to racism.

Seems I missed you in this thread chastising your fellow Trumpian for being racist....I guess it is ok to be racist as long as you are part of the right party.

Democrats revel over 116th Congress for not looking American.

Huh ?? Never been in that thread, and what party am I a part of ??

i don't subscribe to that so i won't hold people to that. noticing the color of ones skin is being "observant" treating them differently because of that leans to racism.
Funny, I never take note or notice of a person's color, but I do take notice of their character and actions.

Funny, I never take note or notice of a person's color, but I do take notice of their character and actions.
so if a black person comes in the room, you don't notice they're black? put WHITE in place of BLACK if offended so i can make fun of my own race i suppose.

that's quite...gifted.

Jefferson got the Quran to learn why Muslims murdered as instructed by the Quran.

Some Congresscritter you Leftards have there.

There are two issues with this nonsense. The first is that I wouldn’t want a Muslim congressperson swearing on the Bible since they don’t respect or follow it. That’s the reason we swear an oath on it because we believe in it.

The second issue is that there’s no use in a Muslim swearing in the Koran when the Koran tells them it’s ok to lie to infidels.

Muslims should be forbidden from positions of power in this country.

so if a black person comes in the room, you don't notice they're black? put WHITE in place of BLACK if offended so i can make fun of my own race i suppose.

that's quite...gifted.
Why would I notice their color, and not that they are a person just like any other entering the room ???? I might notice their clothes style, their hair color, their shoes, their demeanor, and their actions entering the room, but nope not their color.

that's quite...gifted.
Why would I notice their color, and not that they are a person just like any other entering the room ???? I might notice their clothes style, their hair color, their shoes, their demeanor, and their actions entering the room, but nope not their color.

so, what you are saying is that you are not a very observant person?

There are two issues with this nonsense. The first is that I wouldn’t want a Muslim congressperson swearing on the Bible since they don’t respect or follow it. That’s the reason we swear an oath on it because we believe in it.

The second issue is that there’s no use in a Muslim swearing in the Koran when the Koran tells them it’s ok to lie to infidels.

Muslims should be forbidden from positions of power in this country.

If only we did not have that darn Constitution your little anti-religious wet dream could come true.

Forum List

Back