Mortar fire kills five children at Damascus school

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
AFP
November 11, 2013

Mortar fire kills five children
at Damascus school

DAMSCUS - Five children were killed and 27 people wounded when mortar rounds hit a school in the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday, state television reported.

"The toll in the terrorist targeting of the St. John of Damascus school with mortar rounds has risen to five dead, all of them children, and 27 injured," a news alert on Syrian state television said.

Continue reading at:

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyri...ve-children-killed-in-mortar-fire-on-damascus

-11-06
Bizerte imam accused of inciting murder

Bizerte security forces arrested an imam for allegedly inciting worshippers to assassinate Tunisian National Guard and military personnel, Tunisie Numerique reported on Wednesday (November 6th).

Ben Zbida Ben Ahmed, the self-proclaimed imam of the mosque in Menzal Abderrahmane, is also accused of calling for the killing of any civilians who co-operate with security services.

The 30-year-old is a member of a Tunis-based Ansar al-Sharia group, a security source told Shems FM.

http://magharebia.com/en_GB/articles/awi/newsbriefs/general/2013/11/0

CAN MRS. SHERRI PRAY FOR THIS IMAN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did the US give them those weapons they killed those children with?

We Americans certainly are monsters.

We know they are killing the innocent with our weapons, we obviously desire the killings to continue and support these killings.

May God forgive us and have mercy on our souls. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Last edited:

We know they are killing the innocent with our weapons, we obviously desire and support these killings to continue.

You are so obsessed with blaming the U.S., but you have no time to read other news. An Arab was arrested in Norway for smuggling many weapons to these rebels. No doubt this Arab was a Muslim who wants to see Al Qaeda take over Syria. If you think America is full of monsters, why not move to Iran? By now you should be proficient in Farsi.

We know they are killing the innocent with our weapons, we obviously desire and support these killings to continue.

You are so obsessed with blaming the U.S., but you have no time to read other news. An Arab was arrested in Norway for smuggling many weapons to these rebels. No doubt this Arab was a Muslim who wants to see Al Qaeda take over Syria. If you think America is full of monsters, why not move to Iran? By now you should be proficient in Farsi.

Why did you start this thread if you do not want to discuss the story?

Deal with the Facts that the US is arming these Rebels .

Why did you start this thread if you do not want to discuss the story?

Deal with the Facts that the US is arming these Rebels .

The U.S. was not arming Al Qaeda, but the FSA. You never seemed to have a problem with Iran or Russia arming Assad, nor did you have a problem when Hamas was thanking Iran for giving them missiles. Do you really discuss things here? Most of your stuff is the same old stuff you have posted many times before, and it is usually about those "evil Zionists" killing children when your friends, the Muslims, are so busy killing children along wih adults in many areas of the Muslim world. These murders you conveniently close your eyes to because you are obsessed with Israel and you want to blame America and never your friends.

Assad calls all Rebels terrorists. I read your article, it does not specify which Rebel group was responsible. The article reports these kind of strikes are common by the Rebels in Damascus And the fact is they fight together.

We are arming the Rebels who are attacking and killing civilians in Syria.

-11-06

Bizerte security forces arrested an imam for allegedly inciting worshippers to assassinate Tunisian National Guard and military personnel, Tunisie Numerique reported on Wednesday (November 6th).

Ben Zbida Ben Ahmed, the self-proclaimed imam of the mosque in Menzal Abderrahmane, is also accused of calling for the killing of any civilians who co-operate with security services.

The 30-year-old is a member of a Tunis-based Ansar al-Sharia group, a security source told Shems FM.

I try to pull up link and get an error message.

And I do not even know if your story occured in Syria.

I thought the thread was about Syria.

Tunisia is in Africa.

Africa is not in the Middle East.

And you do not seem to know that Christians pray in Jesus name.

Are you a Pagan?

Last edited:
-11-06

Tunisia is in Africa.

Are you a Pagan?

I put the Tunisia story up because that is where the Arab Spring started. You can pray to the man in the moon if you wish, Mrs. Sherri. Just don't wear out your prayer rug.

Assad calls all Rebels terrorists. I read your article, it does not specify which Rebel group was responsible. The article reports these kind of strikes are common by the Rebels in Damascus And the fact is they fight together.

Just tell your friends in Iran to keep on arming Assad. Yessiree Bob, the Rebels fight together, and that is why the Rebels who are members of Al Qaeda murdered many in the FSA.

-11-06

Tunisia is in Africa.

Are you a Pagan?

I put the Tunisia story up because that is where the Arab Spring started. You can pray to the man in the moon if you wish, Mrs. Sherri. Just don't wear out your prayer rug.

This is The Middle East Forum, Silly Sally, not the Arab Forum or Muslim Forum.

Last edited:
-11-06

Tunisia is in Africa.

Are you a Pagan?

Christians I know do not pray on prayer rugs. I certainly do not.

And Christians do not call themselves Zionists either.

And Christians do not hate Muslims.

Just tell your friends in Iran to keep on arming Assad. Yessiree Bob, the Rebels fight together, and that is why the Rebels who are members of Al Qaeda murdered many in the FSA.

The Rebels simply have fun killing, they do not really care who they kill. Anyone will do. One moment they fight together against Assad, the next moment there is a feud between two groups and they start killing each other, and then you see them fighting together again. Its like a killing orgy with those US armed Rebels

Last edited:

The Rebels simply have fun killing, they do not really care who they kill. Anyone will do. One moment they fight together against Assad, the next moment there is a feud between two groups and they start killing each other, and then you see them fighting together again. Its like a killing orgy with those US armed Rebels

Gee sherri is telling us that the muslims fighting ASSAD (her hero) are almost
as disgusting as are the ASSADs (murderers of tens of thousands) ok----she is
probably right

Surely we are all thankful to Israel for saving the lives of innocent Syrian children in Israel who are the victims of their own people massacring each other.

AFP
November 11, 2013

Mortar fire kills five children
at Damascus school

DAMSCUS - Five children were killed and 27 people wounded when mortar rounds hit a school in the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday, state television reported.

"The toll in the terrorist targeting of the St. John of Damascus school with mortar rounds has risen to five dead, all of them children, and 27 injured," a news alert on Syrian state television said.

Continue reading at:

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyri...ve-children-killed-in-mortar-fire-on-damascus

Forum List

Back