🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mortar round found in Sderot Kindergarden

So? First they say mortar that was fired a month ago hit a farmers house and now it's a kindergarden, I remember when Israel dropped missiles on a school and killed over 40 children in the 2009 Israeli offensive on Gaza.

You're guilty of special pleading, you're trying to get us outraged over something that makes no sense, but when Israel bombs a school full of children and killed over 40 of them and injured over a 100 of course we aren't supposed to be outraged about that. Israel intentionally targeted civilians. And still does. Just like my 10 neighbors they killed, the Dalou family.

Then start a thread about it to whine about. This thread is about a mortar round that landed in a kindergarten in Sderot.
Stop pretending like you had neighbours in Gaza, we all know you never lived there. You always make up stories

Ill take pictures this summer, I wouldn't lie about being a Palestinian. I don't like you or your people. I mean what I say. And the Dalou family are my neighbors. The ones your Jewish State murdered.

Getting desperate aren't we???

I know you don't like me, you are Palestinian. Palestinians hate lots of people, specially Jews.

For some reason you think I like it when innocent Palestinians die, but I don't.

It's not about you or your jews. There's a 50% chance I'm moving to either Egypt or Jordan or Gaza this summer and I could care less about Jews all over Europe and elsewhere. They mean nothing to me. It's the brutal state.

OMG! Isn't that just awful. Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for the Palestinian terrorists to stop firing rocket missiles on Israel & for Hamas to help save the Palestinian people by apologizing to Israel & publically denounce their vow to annihilate Israel?

You guys are nut cases. Palestinians attack & vow Israel's total destruction, Israel retaliates, & then you bitch that more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

You're guilty of special pleading, you're trying to get us outraged over something that makes no sense, but when Israel bombs a school full of children and killed over 40 of them and injured over a 100 of course we aren't supposed to be outraged about that. Israel intentionally targeted civilians. And still does. Just like my 10 neighbors they killed, the Dalou family.

OMG! Isn't that just awful. Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for the Palestinian terrorists to stop firing rocket missiles on Israel & for Hamas to help save the Palestinian people by apologizing to Israel & publically denounce their vow to annihilate Israel?

You guys are nut cases. Palestinians attack & vow Israel's total destruction, Israel retaliates, & then you bitch that more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

What is the premise of Palestinian Mentality???

Oh ya, when you're already in a hold keep digging

Forum List

Back