Mortimer is on austrian and german TV

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010

A few times im visible sometimes only my back but sometimes you see me from the front when we sing and pray im a few times visible i have on a light colored jacket

I love the architecture of that church. Where is that?

Congratulations Mortimer, you have been seen again. You are becoming quite the celebrity.

Just watched it on full screen on my laptop, yesterday after church only on phone. I think I positioned myself well, I can often be seen. I think those who sat further back or to the side are little to see, or not at all.

Just watched it on full screen on my laptop, yesterday after church only on phone. I think I positioned myself well, I can often be seen. I think those who sat further back or to the side are little to see, or not at all.
So worshipping God took a back seat to mugging it for the camera?

I need to bump this, because it is only 7 days on the TVthek media livestream. 5 days are now left.

So., 27.2.2022
|
9.30 Uhr
44:27 Min.
|
5 Tage

So worshipping God took a back seat to mugging it for the camera?
I don't want to praise myself or say I'm a good Christian not even a good person because we are all both good and evil, we all have both in us and sometimes I'm a bad Christian and also a bad person. But I'm not there just for the camera, I'm mainly there to pray and sing and because it's good for me, psychologically, mentally etc. And because through communion we live in fellowship with Christ. "Christ is the bread and the wine" and through him we have eternal life. That's why I like to receive communion.

Forum List

Back