Moscow empire has used KN-23 ballistic missiles from North Korea against Ukraine. what KIM got in return ? What does it mean for SK & US BASES in Japa

It really is ironic, 🇷🇺 tsar Putin goes hat in hand and Supreme Leader gleefully sends him his oldest, rustiest stuff.

When Russia was supplying the North Vietnamese War Machine, they had to ship everything through China. No way around it.

Problem was, the Chinese were stealing everything they could lay their hands on. Even with Armed Russian soldiers guarding the shipments, China was robbing them blind. They'd strip a MiG 21 down to a hulk of empty metal if they could.

communists are scum. ALL of them. They're too busy trying to butt-fuck each other to ever get anything done. All they know how to do is steal, lie, cheat, grift, run con games, connive, lie and cheat some more and rat each other out.

I talk to people almost every day that escaped from Cuba, Venezuela, even Russia and East Germany.

Thing is, they're so incredibly stupid that they'll kill themselves or starve to death if you can keep them from causing too much trouble in between. They can't even feed themselves.

Which is what fat boy wanted from Putin. Food. They're too stupid to feed themselves.

Usually, at least once a year, Little Rocket Man starts making stupid noises and irritating the rest of humanity until he gets some food to feed his slaves. Launches rockets, etc, claims to have nukes (Maybe he does but I don't know how he'd deliver them)

I strongly suspect Putin sent the idiots wheat, corn, maybe some pigs (the Norks will probably try to fuck 'em)

Got distracted, but -- Yeah. If we could just learn to leave communists to themselves, they'd self-destruct. leftists really are stupid.

Forum List

Back