Zone1 Moscow has proposed making the life of single Muscovites financially unprofitable: e.g., increasing mortgage rates for them

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
'Ugly **** tax'? They'll make a fortune over there! emigration accelerator :thup: :auiqs.jpg:
one for sure, putin is turning his empire into a military whore house...

According to Butskaya, the life of unmarried people should become unbearable, because "living in a family is more profitable than living alone" .And it's much better for producing cannon fodder for the tsar's wars.

'Ugly **** tax'? They'll make a fortune over there! emigration accelerator :thup: :auiqs.jpg:
one for sure, putin is turning his empire into a military whore house...

According to Butskaya, the life of unmarried people should become unbearable, because "living in a family is more profitable than living alone" .And it's much better for producing cannon fodder for the tsar's wars.

Not to sound rude, but my mortgage rate doubled!

Putin does what he is going to do, but we are all suffering now.

Not to sound rude, but my mortgage rate doubled!
many 🇷🇺 more have moved somewhere else, 3M statistic suggests, I say 5-6M. since 2014. the middle 🇷🇺class out , the Muslims and the blacks in , sounds like the new 🇷🇺1917 to me, do you agree ?

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

many 🇷🇺 more have moved somewhere else, 3M statistic suggests, I say 5-6M. since 2014. the middle 🇷🇺class out , the Muslims and the blacks in , sounds like the new 🇷🇺1917 to me, do you agree ?

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

Come on man, you know I don't know anything about this conflict. I pray for peace and justice.

Ukraine has every right to defend their nation from the invasion and thus I will always support them.

Forum List

Back