Moscow spy plot to sow 'panic and terror' in US leaked in bombshell report. Question to MAGA, is this your war or not ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Is this really any surprise? chekists are being.. chekists ...
still, Question to MAGA, is this your war or not ?

Last edited:
CIA tried to assassinate Castro in 8 failed attempts between 1960-1965 (Wikipedia) No wonder Castro shot back at JFK. I can't even count the number of times the USA was involved in regime change it is so large. You look it up.

Google: United States involvement in regime change

I'm no commie, but the USA isn't exactly innocent. It is not only that America tries to bully, kill and support violent revolution. The first thing the USA does in foreign countries is to try to get them to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism.

Here are some of the sanctions the USA has on the world.

Originally, I thought Russia were the bad guys regarding Ukraine. But the USA put Zelinsky in control of Ukraine via regime change and was working to militarize Ukraine and take down Russia. It is similar to the Cuban missile crisis of the 1960s.

map-russian-breakup-by-nato-jpg.973517

NATO has a hard-on for taking Russia's natural resources as war spoils and then dividing them between the members. Plus, it is a great staging area for the USA to take on China.

That's the score, bub.

Attachments

• map Russian breakup by NATO.jpg
    map Russian breakup by NATO.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back