Trump is suffering serious dementia.

Sad if it were true. Trump ran circles around Biden during the debate

It's called the Gish Gallup. He changes the subject six times during a sentence and overwhelms others.

Like this absurd rift..

POLITICS
Donald Trump’s unique speaking style, explained by linguists
by Tara Golshan

Jan 11, 2017, 12:50 PM EST

President-Elect Donald Trump Holds Press Conference In New York
Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images
President-elect Donald Trump’s much-anticipated, much-delayed press conference on his private business dealings — and the recent unverified reports about Russia’s alleged blackmail of Trump — reminded the nation of his unique speaking style and how it is received by the press.

Consider the opening lines of his press conference. Despite this being Trump’s first press conference since winning the election, he declared, “It's very familiar territory, news conferences, because we used to give them on an almost daily basis. I think we probably maybe won the nomination because of news conferences.”

Over the next few minutes, Trumpjumped from news in the auto industry to bidding procedures in the drug industry, pharma lobbyists, and his involvement with generals and admirals on the F-35 program and “perhaps the F-18” program, declared himself the “greatest jobs producer that God ever created,” and then discussedplans for the inauguration ceremony’s musical performances. Somewhere in there, he also announced his pick for Veterans Affairs secretary.

For those who covered and followed Trump during this campaign, his style has become familiar — and transcribing him off script continues to be a challenge (I can attest to this). He often jumps to an entirely new thought before finishing his previous one.

Recall Trump’s comment on the Iran nuclear deal during a campaign rally in South Carolina on July 21, 2015:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

As public speakers go, Trump is a disaster. What is your profession? I'm surprised you're impressed with Trump.
Trump isn't a professional speaker dumb ass. God that's the dumb ass Dem's problem right there, pick people based on stupid shit instead of people who are qualified and can get shit done. Why the hell don't all you worthless Dem dumb asses move to Canada and get the hell out of America we have no use for you mooching losers.

It's called the Gish Gallup. He changes the subject six times during a sentence and overwhelms others.

Like this absurd rift..

POLITICS
by Tara Golshan

President-elect Donald Trump’s much-anticipated, much-delayed press conference on his private business dealings — and the recent unverified reports about Russia’s alleged blackmail of Trump — reminded the nation of his unique speaking style and how it is received by the press.

Consider the opening lines of his press conference. Despite this being Trump’s first press conference since winning the election, he declared, “It's very familiar territory, news conferences, because we used to give them on an almost daily basis. I think we probably maybe won the nomination because of news conferences.”

Over the next few minutes, Trumpjumped from news in the auto industry to bidding procedures in the drug industry, pharma lobbyists, and his involvement with generals and admirals on the F-35 program and “perhaps the F-18” program, declared himself the “greatest jobs producer that God ever created,” and then discussedplans for the inauguration ceremony’s musical performances. Somewhere in there, he also announced his pick for Veterans Affairs secretary.

For those who covered and followed Trump during this campaign, his style has become familiar — and transcribing him off script continues to be a challenge (I can attest to this). He often jumps to an entirely new thought before finishing his previous one.

Recall Trump’s comment on the Iran nuclear deal during a campaign rally in South Carolina on July 21, 2015:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
The debate standards were met. CNN would not allow trump to do that.

Like this absurd rift..

POLITICS
by Tara Golshan

Trump is the biggest liar & bullshit artist in history. He was laughed at behind his back by the REAL high rollers in the N.Y.C. real estate market as a laughingstock & a buffoon.

He's got the cult so bullshitted it's unreal. Most of em don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but they bleeeev!

Now watch the temper tantrums.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is the biggest liar & bullshit artist in history. He was laughed at behind his back by the REAL high rollers in the N.Y.C. real estate market as a laughingstock & a buffoon.

He's got the cult so bullshitted it's unreal. Most of em don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but they bleeeev!

Now watch the temper tantrums.:abgg2q.jpg:
You keep repeating that lie makes you a liar.

Which is of course false and stupid. You guys and your embarrassing cultism... it has turned your brains to diarrhea.
While you sit here and claim dementia suffering, pants shitting Joe is just fine. Seems the only diarrhea around here is coming from you. Again. You want a cult member, look in a mirror.

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.
LMAO

Alinsky Marxism: Rabidly accuse your opponent of the immorality of which you are guilty of

In other words... punch somebody in the face, become a damsel in distress instantly, and shreek that the person you punched actually punched you in the face.

Trump looked bumbly, but competent to converse and consider things. Biden looked like he was seeing ghosts and in some sort of trance rave, and he stumbled and glitched throughout.

Last edited:
Sad if it were true. Trump ran circles around Biden during the debate
Yes, he did. Joe is just further along. So until it changes, we get to choose between the well meaning senile old fk or the malevolent anti-American old fk, that wants to be king, plutocrat ruler, do away with civil service making it all political patronage jobs, changes the way elections operate, so easier to steal after the fact if lost, instead of going to the trouble of sending his mob to the capital to stop the recording, then steal a bunch of classified documents, lie (saying he gave all back) while having his people hide them. This is the same 34 count felon found jury by his peers, still trying to stay out of jail on that one. No contest between malevolent evil felon and his 2025 plan and the well meaning old Joe. I'll stay with Joe to keep the fat orange crook rapist out of power.

1720407737356.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back