Most American College Students Fail To Name A Single U.S. Senator [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Government/Public Schools are awesome, huh? Doin a fine job. Good thing our Government is doing everything in its power to make sure American Children never have an alternative. WTG Big Brother!

Last week, MRCTV's Dan Joseph went to American University to give the student body a little general knowledge quiz.

When asked if they could name a SINGLE U.S. senator, the students blanked. Also, very few knew that each state has two senators. The guesses were all over the map, with some crediting each state with twelve, thirteen, and five senators.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKaYnHlpD9M]Pop Quiz: Can You Name One U.S. Senator? - YouTube[/ame]

So, when it comes to politics, the students at American University are a little rusty - but, they passed with flying colors when it comes to pop culture.

Almost everyone MRCTV interviewed was able name the Academy Award winner for Best Original Song: "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen."

- See more at: College Students Fail to Name a Single U.S. Senator | CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Last edited:
Wow...I know mine and I know the ones in neighboring states...I even know what states some on tv are from...I damn sure knew each state had 2 lol.

Government/Public Schools are awesome, huh? Doin a fine job. Good thing our Government is doing everything in its power to make sure American Children never have an alternative. WTG Big Brother!

Last week, MRCTV's Dan Joseph went to American University to give the student body a little general knowledge quiz.

When asked if they could name a SINGLE U.S. senator, the students blanked. Also, very few knew that each state has two senators. The guesses were all over the map, with some crediting each state with twelve, thirteen, and five senators.

Pop Quiz: Can You Name One U.S. Senator? - YouTube

So, when it comes to politics, the students at American University are a little rusty - but, they passed with flying colors when it comes to pop culture.

Almost everyone MRCTV interviewed was able name the Academy Award winner for Best Original Song: "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen."

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

The schools were created to indoctrinate and dumb down the citizens

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Pop Quiz: Can You Name One U.S. Senator? - YouTube

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

The schools were created to indoctrinate and dumb down the citizens

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Don't know if you've seen this, but it really is fascinating. It's called 'School Sucks: The American Way.' It's about 8 minutes. Check it out when you have time...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Aand which demographic still supports Obama? Right, the ones who don't know anything.

Interview 100 people, then only show the 7 dumbest.

Exactly. That's how they do it when they go to T.E.A. party rallies too. Just show the ones getting it wrong or saying something that you can paint the whole group with. Like this.

American University and the TEA Party = BFF

Last edited:
They don't teach Civics and the Constitution anymore so what do we expect. Too much iPad-ing and Reality TV out there to waste time ruminating over the people we elect to ru(i)n our lives.

What a shame, I went to American. I guess my experience was different since my major was Political Science...but I still find this hard to believe.

It's no surprise considering that 1/3 of high school students drop out and 80% of the "Graduates" read at a 6th grade level.

Democrats have been sabotaging our educational system for at least 2 whole generations now and this the what we reap

Only people on forums like this have any interest in politicians. Reality TV has replaced politics for millions of youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back