Most Americans approve of Trump-Russia probe, and nearly half think Trump committed a crime

OK, let's cut to the chase: Assume, The Russians got in touch with The Donald. They tell him that they have "dirt" on Hillary. The Donald says, "Oh, Goody! Gimme it"! They give it to him, in writing. He reads it out loud at his next press conference.

No crime. Not illegal. Nothing Burger.

Assume The Russians tell The Donald they have hundreds of potentially incriminating emails that have been "hacked" from the DNC server. The Donald tells them to make them public, through WikiLeaks, and tells them exactly when to release them to the Press, to have the greatest damaging effect on Hillary's campaign. WikiLeads does it.

Next question?
And when we find out what the quid pro was for that, then there is a problem. A problem called treason.

Now we need to know what the quid pro was for that.

Eric Trump may have given us a clue in 2014 when he stated:

"Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia."

Fair enough. Try not ASS U ME ing I was attempting to smear your character. Only offering a perspective.

I smear my own character, your perspective is appreciated, I just do not adhere to the politics of hate and envy. The "%1" do have an agenda that keeps more money in their pockets, but I do not believe they all are some sinister faction that oppresses the population at large.

I believe there are some "%1" who want to control the population in numbers and economy through a nanny state and make people more like ants than uncontrollable people who will find ways to usurp and undermine regulations and barriers in order to enhance their standard of living.

Then there are some "%1" who know they will get richer if the sheep are allowed more freedom to graze.

That's my perspective.

OK, let's cut to the chase: Assume, The Russians got in touch with The Donald. They tell him that they have "dirt" on Hillary. The Donald says, "Oh, Goody! Gimme it"! They give it to him, in writing. He reads it out loud at his next press conference.

Assume The Russians tell The Donald they have hundreds of potentially incriminating emails that have been "hacked" from the DNC server. The Donald tells them to make them public, through WikiLeaks, and tells them exactly when to release them to the Press, to have the greatest damaging effect on Hillary's campaign. WikiLeads does it.

Next question?

Have you researched title 10 of the United States Code, or did you pick your opinion out of thin air?

Well, I have to refrain my responses to you right wing morons, since I was placed in the proverbial "dog house" for a while.....LOL

But not because YOU ARE STUPID though...

LOL...

Fair enough. Try not ASS U ME ing I was attempting to smear your character. Only offering a perspective.

I smear my own character, your perspective is appreciated, I just do not adhere to the politics of hate and envy. The "%1" do have an agenda that keeps more money in their pockets, but I do not believe they all are some sinister faction that oppresses the population at large.

I believe there are some "%1" who want to control the population in numbers and economy through a nanny state and make people more like ants than uncontrollable people who will find ways to usurp and undermine regulations and barriers in order to enhance their standard of living.

Then there are some "%1" who know they will get richer if the sheep are allowed more freedom to graze.

That's my perspective.

Again, fair enough. I concur with a lot of your commentary.

Forum List

Back