🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most americans believe the media is the enemy of the people

Which media? Faux?
I don't trust any of them, they all sensationalize and look for dirt on people. As Don Henley said "people love dirty laundry", but apparently we don't trust those that dig up the dirty laundry.

Been preaching it for years.

When you tubers get more views than CNN you know you've lost the game
It’s not really a win or lose game. It’s simple freedoms of so each and capitalism. Yeah it’s messy and the press is not very trustworthy… but that doesn’t make them the enemy. That’s a childish way of looking at it and dangerous. How else do the corrupt and powerful get held to account without that mechanism?

It’s not really a win or lose game. It’s simple freedoms of so each and capitalism. Yeah it’s messy and the press is not very trustworthy… but that doesn’t make them the enemy. That’s a childish way of looking at it and dangerous. How else do the corrupt and powerful get held to account without that mechanism?
I get your point however, if they are spreading propaganda and lies, it does make them the enemy doesn't it? Just playing devils advocate here.

Fox News is the only network standing in the way of 100% State Controlled TV Media. That is why Leftists like you bash Fox. You want a Totalitarian State and that requires State controlled News.

Faux, it's opinion as news and info-tainment has been bad News for Americans. Now we have a whole generation that doesn't know when they are being lied to.

I don't trust any of them, they all sensationalize and look for dirt on people. As Don Henley said "people love dirty laundry", but apparently we don't trust those that dig up the dirty laundry.
I can't disagree with that. It's all opinion spin and pretend "Breaking News!" Never trust anything you hear and only half of what you see.

I get your point however, if they are spreading propaganda and lies, it does make them the enemy doesn't it? Just playing devils advocate here.
It makes them dishonest and those who do that should get called out by the use of more free speech. But to call all of the media the enemy and to try to demonize the entire institution is dishonest and dangerous. You see that don’t you?

Faux, it's opinion as news and info-tainment has been bad News for Americans. Now we have a whole generation that doesn't know when they are being lied to.
CNN, MSNBC are the same. I usually stick to the online CNN, Fox and MSNBC, they seem to be better sources and more truth than their counterparts on TV.

CNN, MSNBC are the same. I usually stick to the online CNN, Fox and MSNBC, they seem to be better sources and more truth than their counterparts on TV.
I usually watch the top of the hour headlines to see if there is any real new news, usually until they start trotting out their first set of "Guests"

It makes them dishonest and those who do that should get called out by the use of more free speech. But to call all of the media the enemy and to try to demonize the entire institution is dishonest and dangerous. You see that don’t you?
I see that but not trusting the media, is it as dangerous as seeing it as an enemy isn't it? Which media do you trust? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? Huffington Post? MediaMatters? Mother Jones, Gateway?

Most media I don't trust, they lie, distort, spin and rarely report any hard news, it is mostly opinion. How does one chose?

Forum List

Back