🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most americans believe the media is the enemy of the people

I see that but not trusting the media, is it as dangerous as seeing it as an enemy isn't it? Which media do you trust? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? Huffington Post? MediaMatters? Mother Jones, Gateway?

Most media I don't trust, they lie, distort, spin and rarely report any hard news, it is mostly opinion. How does one chose?
Not trusting the media is not dangerous, it’s healthy. We should be skeptical of everything we hear from outside sources. I don’t trust any media. I listen to what they report and take from it what I can. Most of it is for entertainment and drama. I find interviews/debates interesting and I like seeing them press those in power. Other than that covering events with video that I can watch is the greatest benefit. As for their editorials, that falls in the entertainment opinion category.

I don't know man, I'll be eating my lunch and turn on FOX, get tired of the gaggle of screeching Stepford Wives, turn it to CNN or MS-LSD to see what the commies are up to and fuckin' christ they are totally off the wall.

I can remember a time went CNN always took a leftist slant but they are almost as bad as MS-LSD now.

Fuck it....I'd sooner watch Sponge Bob. ;)

To me, this issue may be like the activity where a person hands the baton off to another person and the person who then has it takes it the rest of the way to the finish mine. If the media overlooks anything concerning whatever they choose to acknowledge, the person being addressed can then fill in whatever blanks are still empty.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back