Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Very impressive list. I personally checked the links on the first 25 listed, and found that your own links said they were all glitches that the system was designed to catch. They were all caught in standard, planed audits and corrected before certification of the results. Each state was aware of the discrepancies, and made corrections before the counts were certified. Other than the very few examples of someone voting for a deceased relative, or something like that, there was no widespread voter fraud. and certainly not enough to change the outcome of the election.
In other words, another nothingburger.

Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud​

1693437329040.png

You can tell that JGalt put a lot of effort into his OP. I can tell he was sincere. And they stuck it into the crackpot forum. That's some funny shit
Uh huh, and if I wrote a three page essay on how and why the Easter Bunny is real and spends the offseason hanging out with the Great Pumpkin at Elvis's house I would have put a lot of effort into that as well.

Would that make it any less of a crackpot theory?

Uh huh, and if I wrote a three page essay on how and why the Easter Bunny is real and spends the offseason hanging out with the Great Pumpkin at Elvis's house I would have put a lot of effort into that as well.

Would that make it any less of a crackpot theory?
Elvis's house? I thought he moved out of there and is now living at his space station on the far side of the moon.

this here can be added to the best damn thread of evidence of election fraud at USMB exposed as well.

Last edited:
That's silly. Lack of standing is often used. Trumps cases were mostly rejected for insufficient evidence, not lack of standing. In other words, like rudy said, you have lots of theories, but no proof.
bullshit, the evidence was never presented to any court or any jury. How exactly can lack of evidence be ruled when the evidence has not been seen?

Wake up dude, our country as a free democratic republic is almost over, and fools like you seem happy about that.

bullshit, the evidence was never presented to any court or any jury. How exactly can lack of evidence be ruled when the evidence has not been seen?

Wake up dude, our country as a free democratic republic is almost over, and fools like you seem happy about that.
No MAGA lawyer is capable of presenting an acceptable case to the court? WTF is wrong with them?

Evidence was presented in Wisconsin....Guess who they ruled in favor of?

You'd think there'd be some that weren't corrupt though.

Yes, you're right about that. There are a few good men and women in the judiciary and in the legislative branch, but they are very much a minority and cannot overcome the harm caused by the majority.

Forum List

Back