Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Yes, you're right about that. There are a few good men and women in the judiciary and in the legislative branch, but they are very much a minority and cannot overcome the harm caused by the majority.
Hmm... why don't they stand up though? They'd be heroes, certainly for Trump supporters. You'd think some would be willing to risk it.

Hmm... why don't they stand up though? They'd be heroes, certainly for Trump supporters. You'd think some would be willing to risk it.
Moral courage is more rare than physical bravery. They know why JFK was assassinated? Simply put, they are cowards.

Moral courage is more rare than physical bravery. They know why JFK was assassinated? Simply put, they are cowards.
Still, you'd think some of them would be willing to risk it. I just have a hard time believing the entire US judicial system is in on it, or are so scared they won't speak up.

Still, you'd think some of them would be willing to risk it. I just have a hard time believing the entire US judicial system is in on it, or are so scared they won't speak up.
I agree, but all I can go on is what's actually happening, and that is the judiciary has gone along with the scam.

The young woman federal judge in Tampa who ruled against the masks on airlines is an example of the good and brave individual, and the guy in the Fifth Circuit that ruled against Biden's censorship are two examples, but such is quite rare.

Not heard of the Wisconsin Supreme Court rulings, have you?

Oh. I thought you were talking about the claims that the election was stolen.

Oh. I thought you were talking about the claims that the election was stolen.
There were enough very questionable -if not outright fraudulent- ballots cast in WI, per those WISC rulings, to have made that certification null and void.

If you have that much fraud, and certify one way or the other, it's a fair claim to argue it was stolen.

There were enough very questionable -if not outright fraudulent- ballots cast in WI, per those WISC rulings, to have made that certification null and void.

If you have that much fraud, and certify one way or the other, it's a fair claim to argue it was stolen.
Maybe. But it's nothing at all like most of the #StopTheSteal horseshit they've been spinning in this thread. Dems tweaking election practices at the last minute to favor their side, in the name of covid safety, almost certainly happened. But there were no mules. No deep state lizard-people. No nationwide conspiracy to steal the election.

The dems snookered repubs by steering the covid election reforms to favor their side. If Republicans hadn't been so busy denying covid, they might have noticed. But they didn't. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
Maybe. But it's nothing at all like most of the #StopTheSteal horseshit they've been spinning in this thread. Dems tweaking election practices at the last minute to favor their side, in the name of covid safety, almost certainly happened. But there were no mules. No deep state lizard-people. No nationwide conspiracy to steal the election.
The video and phone tracking evidence shows that there were mules stuffing drop boxes...That kind of evidence is good enough to put violent criminals behind bars.....That's not "tweaking", that cheating.
The dems snookered repubs by steering the covid election reforms to favor their side. If Republicans hadn't been so busy denying covid, they might have noticed. But they didn't. Better luck next time.
And those trucks showing up in the wee hours of the morning in Milwaukee and Detroit, as well of the fake "water main break" in Fulton County, right before the extremely statistically improbable vote spikes for Biden, were all just fortunate coincidences.

The video and phone tracking evidence shows that there were mules stuffing drop boxes...That kind of evidence is good enough to put violent criminals behind bars.....That's not "tweaking", that cheating.

And those trucks showing up in the wee hours of the morning in Milwaukee and Detroit, as well of the fake "water main break" in Fulton County, right before the extremely statistically improbable vote spikes for Biden, were all just fortunate coincidences.
Has anyone been prosecuted for those crimes? Has any court ruled on the video and phone tracking evidence, or trucks in the night? Or the fake water main break? Or improbable spikes?

I appreciate you linking me to the Wisconsin rulings. If you have find any more actual court rulings on actual evidence and actual crimes, I'd love to read about it. But I'd rather not get it mixed up with the conspiracy wanking.

Has anyone been prosecuted for those crimes? Has any court ruled on the video and phone tracking evidence, or trucks in the night? Or the fake water main break? Or improbable spikes?
The moral cowardice of operators within the justice system is a definite problem....Of course, do you think any of those judges wanted the violent mobs in front of their homes like we saw in advance of the Dobbs decision?....You really think all those riots didn't have an intimidating effect?
I appreciate you linking me to the Wisconsin rulings. If you have find any more actual court rulings on actual evidence and actual crimes, I'd love to read about it. But I'd rather not get it mixed up with the conspiracy wanking.
Again, were there some courage among the judges who could have allowed the evidence to be examined, we'd have more actual rulings on that evidence.

How were they "blocked"?
by judges that refused to let the evidence be presented, by Pence who refused to let the fraud evidence be presented to congress and the american people on Jan 6. If the evidence is bullshit, why not let the presenters have their day in court and look foolish? Answer: because the evidence is real and the reasons to block it are the bullshit.

by judges that refused to let the evidence be presented, by Pence who refused to let the fraud evidence be presented to congress and the american people on Jan 6. If the evidence is bullshit, why not let the presenters have their day in court and look foolish? Answer: because the evidence is real and the reasons to block it are the bullshit.
Or, because the accusations and "evidence" were absurd.

But how do you know there's a scam if it hasn't been proven in court? Article of faith?
Common sense and critical thinking--I've learned those things as I grew up. Plus, a certain amount of 'it takes a thief to know a thief'. In my younger years I did participate in a scam or two. Oh, the web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Forum List

Back