Most Divisive President Ever: Obama Attacks Trump On His Facebook Page

He should have just tweeted it at 3 in the morning. That would have been the classier way to go.

:lol:

You know that's not actually Obama's Facebook page, right?

The stupidest man on the internet strikes again, and you guys eat it up with a spoon.

obama imagines he can undermine the legitimate president. Little o will become as much of a joke as jimmy carter.

The far right and alt right of America have made the last eight years the most divisive in America.

I think the left and center in opposing Trump are going to top that.

Wait until Trump secretly sends the SS to Hawaii and demands to see this purported hard copy certificate of birth, and there is none. Barry better run for the hills or his little black muslim ass is going to wind up UNDER a federal prison.

The far right and alt right of America have made the last eight years the most divisive in America.

Aaaawww... jakey, jakey, jakey... don't you ever get tired of sounding like a MORON?

There was no "alt-right" until six months ago. It's a Left construct.

Obama has set race relations back five decades.

Wait until Trump secretly sends the SS to Hawaii and demands to see this purported hard copy certificate of birth, and there is none. Barry better run for the hills or his little black muslim ass is going to wind up UNDER a federal prison.
You poor little freek. :lol:

Billy and 007freek are crying and sighing and denying.

Billy and pole rider are crying and sighing and denying.

:lmao:

Obama is a classless piece of shit. his smoke and mirrors legacy is about to be dismantled and he is going to whine the rest of his days like a little bitch

Obama is a classless piece of shit. his smoke and mirrors legacy is about to be dismantled and he is going to whine the rest of his days like a little bitch
Spoony, no, your days are spent as a little bitch. Obama will live wonderfully happy with his family. You won't.

Good to see you brother Spoon..!!!

Spoony, no, your days are spent as a little bitch.
So, how many 40's of Shiltz Malt Liquor have you polished off so far today, queer bait?
You, the butt boy of the boyz in the band, are the drunk. I have a beer about once a month.

Forum List

Back