Most Divisive President Ever: Obama Attacks Trump On His Facebook Page

:lol:

You know that's not actually Obama's Facebook page, right?

The stupidest man on the internet strikes again, and you guys eat it up with a spoon.

He's still a dick.

And, it sure seems to be.

President Barack Obama | Facebook

Does it really?

Here's a little hint to prevent making a fool of yourself in the future - if you see a Facebook page of someone famous, look for a little blue check mark next to the name. If it's not there, it's not a real account.

This is the President's actual Facebook page: President Obama | Facebook
Funny how whether or not it was the REAL Barry facebook page, it was still an entirely believable thing that he'd do.

He's still an ass clown.

The fact that you believed this says everything about you, and nothing about Obama.

As I've said before, don't you guys get sick of being made fools of?

Nah. Keeping up with you people is like keeping up with a houseful of psycho four-year-olds. No one expects a perfect score.

So it's my fault that you have no critical thinking abilities?

The Party of Personal Responsibility strikes again!

Well, it's not. Perhaps thinking isn't your strong suit.

No? Interesting. So I can present myself as Barack Obama in a phone interview with a newsource?

Nice goalpost move you did right there.

But go for it, if you want to.

No goalpost. Identity theft is a serious crime.

Well, then you'd better report this Facebook page to the FBI.

I'd love to hear that phone call.

You assume I actually care.

You seem to care a great deal.

He's still a dick.

And, it sure seems to be.

President Barack Obama | Facebook

Does it really?

Here's a little hint to prevent making a fool of yourself in the future - if you see a Facebook page of someone famous, look for a little blue check mark next to the name. If it's not there, it's not a real account.

This is the President's actual Facebook page: President Obama | Facebook
Funny how whether or not it was the REAL Barry facebook page, it was still an entirely believable thing that he'd do.

He's still an ass clown.

The fact that you believed this says everything about you, and nothing about Obama.

As I've said before, don't you guys get sick of being made fools of?

Nah. Keeping up with you people is like keeping up with a houseful of psycho four-year-olds. No one expects a perfect score.

So it's my fault that you have no critical thinking abilities?

The Party of Personal Responsibility strikes again!

Critical thinking is a houseful of psycho four-year-olds is a vain gesture.

That isn't Obama's Facebook page. It's a fan based dedication page. Of course none of that matters to those just looking to pussyache about something.

Hmmm

I would think someone passing themselves off as a president would be highly illegal.

This is Obama's actual Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/potus/

Notice the check by the name. That means Facebook has verified that it is his page. The other is some dedication page by an overly-adoring fan.

I don't use FB myself, so am unaware of its myriad habits.

Neither do I, but I know the check mark shows that the page is verified. Hoft's story and outrage is based on bullshit.

No? Interesting. So I can present myself as Barack Obama in a phone interview with a newsource?

An erroneous assumption on your part. That I comment does not mean I care.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

That is what you are telling yourself.

you know, I have been suggesting that Trump let the hillary thing drop and move on, I suggested that he leave obama alone and not try to prove he was part of the acts of treason committed by his administration.
But now? Fuck that goofy little insignificant illegal immigrant piece of caramel colored shit.
If he wants to play the game, then Donald should play it.
Put hillary behind bars, prove that obama was never constitutionally eligible for the office and undo everything thing he did, but dont stop there, find the link between obama and the terrorists and try him for treason, once found guilty, execution in the public square would be a fitting end to his miserable anti American black ass.
You silly goof, as if any of that will ever happen, except inside your silly head.

you know, I have been suggesting that Trump let the hillary thing drop and move on, I suggested that he leave obama alone and not try to prove he was part of the acts of treason committed by his administration.
But now? Fuck that goofy little insignificant illegal immigrant piece of caramel colored shit.
Put hillary behind bars, prove that obama was never constitutionally eligible for the office and undo everything thing he did, but dont stop there, find the link between obama and the terrorists and try him for treason, once found guilty, execution in the public square would be a fitting end to his miserable anti American black ass.
You silly goof, as if any of that will ever happen, except inside your silly head.
is that what you do? just run around bursting peoples dreams?
I bet you're that asshole at the carnival that walks around with a pin popping the young children's balloons.
kick any puppies lately?

Oh, how is hillary doing anyway, havent heard about her too much lately. Is she sober?

is that what you do? just run around bursting peoples dreams? I bet you're that asshole at the carnival that walks around with a pin popping the young children's balloons. kick any puppies lately? Oh, how is hillary doing anyway, havent heard about her too much lately. Is she sober?
You talk silliness, basking in your hatred, and then attack others for pointing out the silliness of your hopes. Your part of America has brought the most divisiveness to our country in an hundred years. For shame.

is that what you do? just run around bursting peoples dreams? I bet you're that asshole at the carnival that walks around with a pin popping the young children's balloons. kick any puppies lately? Oh, how is hillary doing anyway, havent heard about her too much lately. Is she sober?
You talk silliness, basking in your hatred, and then attack others for pointing out the silliness of your hopes. Your part of America has brought the most divisiveness to our country in an hundred years. For shame.
And yet you dont see that you and your side are every bit as set in your opinions. The difference is that you are the one trying to transform this country into something it is not and has never been. Not my or my side.
You say its me and my side that are responsible for the divisions yet you fail to see the tone of every liberal response on this forum, a response that is almost always filled with swearing and name calling.
If you consider it divisive to resist having every dollar you earn stolen from you to give to someone else, or its divisive to expect the country to have secure borders, or its divisive to try and insure those coming her by the tens of thousands are not coming with the intention of creating violent retributions in the name of their god, then I suppose I and those like me are divisive. But the reality is you are the one that wants to change the country, you are the one that gets indignant when we resist, you are the one that resorts to name calling.
If you want to see the cause of the divisiveness in this country right now you have to look no farther than your own mirror.

You know that's not actually Obama's Facebook page, right?

The stupidest man on the internet strikes again, and you guys eat it up with a spoon.

Stevie the racist has never cared whether what he posts if true or not- if he can attack the President he opposes because he is black- that is good enough.

Forum List

Back