Most Divisive President Ever: Obama Attacks Trump On His Facebook Page

Obama is a classless piece of shit. his smoke and mirrors legacy is about to be dismantled and he is going to whine the rest of his days like a little bitch
Spoony, no, your days are spent as a little bitch. Obama will live wonderfully happy with his family. You won't.
republicans dominate government at their greatest level since the 1920's. they get to shape the supreme court for generations. that is Obama's legacy. two years ago I told Stat Hilary would lose this election and she lost for all the reason I knew she would

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama is a classless piece of shit. his smoke and mirrors legacy is about to be dismantled and he is going to whine the rest of his days like a little bitch
Spoony, no, your days are spent as a little bitch.
So, how many 40's of Shiltz Malt Liquor have you polished off so far today, queer bait?
You, the butt boy of the boyz in the band, are the drunk. I have a beer about once a month.
So mommy only gives you a beer a month aye... wow... is that so you won't wet your bed? ... :lol:

Spoony, no, your days are spent as a little bitch.
So, how many 40's of Shiltz Malt Liquor have you polished off so far today, queer bait?
You, the butt boy of the boyz in the band, are the drunk. I have a beer about once a month.

It's all that Thunderbird that's a problem, Jake.

That isn't Obama's Facebook page. It's a fan based dedication page. Of course none of that matters to those just looking to pussyache about something.

That isn't Obama's Facebook page. It's a fan based dedication page. Of course none of that matters to those just looking to pussyache about something.

Hmmm

I would think someone passing themselves off as a president would be highly illegal.

you know, I have been suggesting that Trump let the hillary thing drop and move on, I suggested that he leave obama alone and not try to prove he was part of the acts of treason committed by his administration.
But now? Fuck that goofy little insignificant illegal immigrant piece of caramel colored shit.
If he wants to play the game, then Donald should play it.
Put hillary behind bars, prove that obama was never constitutionally eligible for the office and undo everything thing he did, but dont stop there, find the link between obama and the terrorists and try him for treason, once found guilty, execution in the public square would be a fitting end to his miserable anti American black ass.

:lol:

You know that's not actually Obama's Facebook page, right?

The stupidest man on the internet strikes again, and you guys eat it up with a spoon.

He's still a dick.

And, it sure seems to be.

President Barack Obama | Facebook

Does it really?

Here's a little hint to prevent making a fool of yourself in the future - if you see a Facebook page of someone famous, look for a little blue check mark next to the name. If it's not there, it's not a real account.

This is the President's actual Facebook page: President Obama | Facebook

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

The stupidest man on the internet strikes again, and you guys eat it up with a spoon.

He's still a dick.

Does it really?

Here's a little hint to prevent making a fool of yourself in the future - if you see a Facebook page of someone famous, look for a little blue check mark next to the name. If it's not there, it's not a real account.

Well then, release the Kraken.

Hmmm

I would think someone passing themselves off as a president would be highly illegal.

Well, it's not. Perhaps thinking isn't your strong suit.

No? Interesting. So I can present myself as Barack Obama in a phone interview with a newsource?

He's still a dick.

Does it really?

Funny how whether or not it was the REAL Barry facebook page, it was still an entirely believable thing that he'd do.

He's still an ass clown.

Hmmm

This is Obama's actual Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/potus/

Notice the check by the name. That means Facebook has verified that it is his page. The other is some dedication page by an overly-adoring fan.

Hmmm

No? Interesting. So I can present myself as Barack Obama in a phone interview with a newsource?

Nice goalpost move you did right there.

But go for it, if you want to.

Hmmm

This is Obama's actual Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/potus/

Notice the check by the name. That means Facebook has verified that it is his page. The other is some dedication page by an overly-adoring fan.

I don't use FB myself, so am unaware of its myriad habits.

He's still a dick.

Does it really?

Funny how whether or not it was the REAL Barry facebook page, it was still an entirely believable thing that he'd do.

He's still an ass clown.

The fact that you believed this says everything about you, and nothing about Obama.

As I've said before, don't you guys get sick of being made fools of?

Hmmm

No goalpost. Identity theft is a serious crime.

Hmmm

Well, then you'd better report this Facebook page to the FBI.

I'd love to hear that phone call.

He's still a dick.

Does it really?

He's still an ass clown.

The fact that you believed this says everything about you, and nothing about Obama.

As I've said before, don't you guys get sick of being made fools of?

Nah. Keeping up with you people is like keeping up with a houseful of psycho four-year-olds. No one expects a perfect score.

Hmmm

Well, then you'd better report this Facebook page to the FBI.

I'd love to hear that phone call.

You assume I actually care.

Forum List

Back