Most of the MSM claim that Hillary won the debate handily, so she should see a spike in her numbers.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
...right?

I mean, she absolutely took Trump behind the woodshed and capped him twice behind the ear, so her numbers will skyrocket.

Right. That's what real actual polls of real actual voters are saying --- which is kind of stating the obvious.

What's your point?

::: snort :::

...right?

I mean, she absolutely took Trump behind the woodshed and capped him twice behind the ear, so her numbers will skyrocket.
absolutely....they've been betting against Trump for over a year and have a .00000000000000000000117 average, but this time they'll get it right.......believe me

...right?

absolutely....they've been betting against Trump for over a year and have a .00000000000000000000117 average, but this time they'll get it right.......believe me
Conservatives were betting against him. Most liberals were rooting for him.

Right. That's what real actual polls of real actual voters are saying --- which is kind of stating the obvious.

What's your point?

Isn't my point obvious? She won the debate. Her numbers will skyrocket because she won.

How many points do you think her increase will be, specifically?

What's your point?

Isn't my point obvious? She won the debate. Her numbers will skyrocket because she won.

25 point gain in every state, even NY and CA. :confused:

What's your point?

Between 3-7 pts.

A battleground State jump of 3-7 points is going to be huge for Hillary. She wrapped up the election on Monday night.

the ole finger signal her and Holt practiced on for weeks

its a fact dems are liars and cheats.Trump was scoring pts and votes. can't have that right??

What's your point?

a point or two within a week is my guess....not too many undecides to pick from, now that we are closer to election day....

she's using the hearing aid again because she's stupid and half brain dead

28jbf5x.jpg

What's your point?

Between 3-7 pts.

A battleground State jump of 3-7 points is going to be huge for Hillary. She wrapped up the election on Monday night.

That would be huge, wouldn't it? Who said that?

What's your point?

Between 3-7 pts.

MiLajM9ia.jpeg

Almost 100 million people watched.

Surely a great number of them made up their minds based on what they saw in the debates. Hillary won. She should see a serious spike, especially in battleground states.

Trump only spoke in cliches and sound bytes, but Hillary spoke very specifically about her plans. they are the same as Obama, but different.

Forum List

Back