Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

Read my post again, you obviously missed my point.
You obviously missed mine.

The majority of Zionists migrated into the area.

That's why arabs owned almost 90% of the land rights until then.

Many Zionists migrated, that is correct. But what is incorrect is saying "before the Zionists came".

That statement itself is not factual. "Zionists" didn't "show up". they were ALWAYS there.

Zionism was created in Europe and did not even exist until the 1800s.

They immigrated to Israel, or should I more accurately say Palestine, just like you did.

Last edited:

Many Zionists migrated, that is correct. But what is incorrect is saying "before the Zionists came".

That statement itself is not factual. "Zionists" didn't "show up". they were ALWAYS there.

They immigrated to Israel, or should I more accurately say Palestine, just like you did.

Why do you choose not to address the influx of arab immigrants from Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc., who squatted on the land you "more accurately call Palestine"?

Israel was "Created" By G-d during the exodus from Egypt .the Jewish people are Israel the first Zionist was Moses...."True story" :cool:

Abraham was the first Zionist.

Zionism started in Genesis.

It does matter. A country can hold on to land if won in a defensive war.
You aren't very knowledgeable on the issue are you. :lol:

Jordan did not own the West Bank. Egypt did not own the Gaza Strip.

It was not their land to lose.

Israel recaptured what was rightfully theirs in the first place. Pay attention.

I am paying attention.

The West Bank and Gaza were occupied Palestinian land. They did not belong to Jordan and Egypt. You can't win something from somebody if they do not own it.

I am paying attention.

The West Bank and Gaza were occupied Palestinian land. They did not belong to Jordan and Egypt. You can't win something from somebody if they do not own it.

Did I ever tell you about San Remo Mandate. I could swear I did. Would you like to save me the trouble of posting it again (for the ninth time as I am keeping count), or would you like me for the ninth time to inform you again. I am very patient so I could if you want to know about it. I do believe you have the memory of a goldfish.

I am paying attention.

Did I ever tell you about San Remo Mandate. I could swear I did. Would you like to save me the trouble of posting it again (for the ninth time as I am keeping count), or would you like me for the ninth time to inform you again. I am very patient so I could if you want to know about it. I do believe you have the memory of a goldfish.

You have, but I asked you to quote the passages that prove the point that you alleged.

You have not done so. Or did you forget?:eusa_whistle:

I am paying attention.

Why are you assuming that anyone was occupying "Palestinian" arab land when "Palestinian" arabs are an invented people with an invented nationality.

I am paying attention.

You have, but I asked you to quote the passages that prove the point that you alleged.

You need to watch this again, and when there are quotes from the Mandate, stop the video and read them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

You need to watch this again, and when there are quotes from the Mandate, stop the video and read them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

Seen it.

Where does San Remo say what you claim?

Seen it.

Within the very first minute. UN Resolutions are not legally binding, including the Partition Plan. Watch the video.

Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube

Seen it.

Within the very first minute. UN Resolutions are not legally binding, including the Partition Plan. Watch the video.

I am not interested in the interpretations of a propagandist.

Quote the passages that prove what you claim.

Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube

Seen it.

Don't bother with Tinmore. Even when you prove something to him, he will still claim it is false and he is right.

I am not interested in the interpretations of a propagandist.

Quote the passages that prove what you claim.

Why is he a propagandist?? Because he doesn't kiss Palestinian ass?

You nailed it.

Tinmore brings that stupid "restless in Gaza and Jerusalem" video every chance he gets. If that doesn't have "propagandonist" written all over it, I don't know what does:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back