Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

One day....:eusa_pray:

Third_Temple.png
One (1) well placed Hellfire missle.............

Or one mis-placed islamist splodeydope.

Jews were always in Israel.
And so were arabs.

They both lived in relative peace until the Zionists showed up.

Zionists were ALWAYS in Israel. Those Jews you talk about were Zionists. It took WW2 and their brothers from Europe to come home, to make them want to start fighting.

Zionists didn't "show up", they were just to afraid to act for independence.

We call them inheritance deliverers
I call them psycho's, who murdered their own PM, because he wanted peace with the Palestinian's.

What you say is slander.

Yigal Amir wasn't a settler, and the settlers didn't at all back his actions.

He was a religious fanatic who only represented the wicked among us.

Settlers are nothing like him.

What you say is slander.

They're worse! They murder with impunity.

On August 29, Addameer said Israeli settlers keep targeting Daraghneh family members. They live in Laban village near Nablus. Incidents happen virtually daily. The latest one left two children hospitalized.

Settlers are armed and extremely violent. They know they can do what they want and get away with it. Women and children are attacked like men. Property is damaged or destroyed.

When Israeli forces arrived, they declared the area a closed military zone. One witness heard a commander telling settlers what to say after attacking. More incidents followed.

The latest incident is one of the most violent. Daraghmeh family members are ruthlessly harassed. Soldiers also target and arrest them. Their continued targeting shows a “complete lack of justice.”

Thousands of other Palestinians suffer the same way. Occupation harshness continues without end. Being Palestinian means vulnerability to attacks any time without redress.
And you act like this doesn't create hate?

Zionists were ALWAYS in Israel. Those Jews you talk about were Zionists. It took WW2 and their brothers from Europe to come home, to make them want to start fighting.

According to migration records at the time, you are mistaken.

According to migration records at the time, you are mistaken.

Read my post again, you obviously missed my point.

What you say is slander.

They're worse! They murder with impunity.

On August 29, Addameer said Israeli settlers keep targeting Daraghneh family members. They live in Laban village near Nablus. Incidents happen virtually daily. The latest one left two children hospitalized.

Settlers are armed and extremely violent. They know they can do what they want and get away with it. Women and children are attacked like men. Property is damaged or destroyed.

When Israeli forces arrived, they declared the area a closed military zone. One witness heard a commander telling settlers what to say after attacking. More incidents followed.

The latest incident is one of the most violent. Daraghmeh family members are ruthlessly harassed. Soldiers also target and arrest them. Their continued targeting shows a “complete lack of justice.”

Thousands of other Palestinians suffer the same way. Occupation harshness continues without end. Being Palestinian means vulnerability to attacks any time without redress.
And you act like this doesn't create hate?

I don't find any source supporting that but the Arab media, which I don't trust. If I ask the Jews involved I'm not sure they'd give the same version.

Why should I believe the Palestinians and not the Jews regarding this?

You certainly can hold land seized in a war if it is a defensive war. How many times do you need telling? :cuckoo:
It doesn't matter.

And it wasn't a defensive war. Israel attacked Egypt.

It does matter. A country can hold on to land if won in a defensive war.
You aren't very knowledgeable on the issue are you. :lol:

Jordan did not own the West Bank. Egypt did not own the Gaza Strip.

It was not their land to lose.

I don't find any source supporting that but the Arab media, which I don't trust. If I ask the Jews involved I'm not sure they'd give the same version.

Why should I believe the Palestinians and not the Jews regarding this?
Well, the source I was using was Canadian and non-partisan.

BTW, murderers don't normally admit their crimes to others and automatically dismissing reports when you have no evidence to lead you to that conclusion, is pretty retarded.

Read my post again, you obviously missed my point.
You obviously missed mine.

The majority of Zionists migrated into the area.

That's why arabs owned almost 90% of the land rights until then.

Many Zionists migrated, that is correct. But what is incorrect is saying "before the Zionists came".

That statement itself is not factual. "Zionists" didn't "show up". they were ALWAYS there.

Many Zionists migrated, that is correct. But what is incorrect is saying "before the Zionists came".

That statement itself is not factual. "Zionists" didn't "show up". they were ALWAYS there.
You call them Zionists, I call them indigenous jews.

I don't know whether or not they embraced Zionist ideology, I do know there was no major incidents of violence with indigenous arabs, until the migrations.

Forum List

Back