Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

Actually, I did.

Are you moving on to conspiracy theories now?
There's no conspiracy and no, you didn't.

Here's all your comments on this issue and not one of them explains the reasons behind your bullshit claim.

Hollies comments...

Post #242
When you attempt to explain your pointless comments, you typically appear befuddled.

Post #245
See, you're still befuddled.

Post #250
It's clear you have no idea what you meant.

The wages of befuddlement.

Post #254
Already did.

Still befuddled?
So, are you going to tell me why you think I'm "befuddled", or continue to play these bullshit word games?
Sheesh. You're even more befuddled than I thought.

Haha I was thinking the same thing lol !

She fuckin did . Learn to read !
I posted all her comments on this issue, none of them explain why she thinks I'm "befuddled".

But now I'm asking you to explain why you thought that, since you said you were thinking the same thing.

Are you going to answer the question? Or continue to make bullshit statements, like she does?

She fuckin did . Learn to read !
I posted all her comments on this issue, none of them explain why she thinks I'm "befuddled".

But now I'm asking you to explain why you thought that, since you said you were thinking the same thing.

Are you going to answer the question? Or continue to make bullshit statements, like she does?
Some introspection on your part would help to soften your befuddlement.

Why is it, you cannot explain, the reason behind your claim?

Why can't you answer a simple little question?

What is the reason why you said, what you said?

That's all I'm asking. Are you really that retarded, that you don't know why you say things?

That's all I'm asking. Are you really that retarded, that you don't know why you say things?

It's remarkable that you have such difficulty with the simple tasks.

It's remarkable that you have such difficulty with the simple tasks.

Amazing eh?

You need to explain everything to him !

I must say, it is fun watching you squirm :lol:

Amazing eh?

That's the thing. She hasn't explained anything. That's why I keep asking?

She just makes bullshit claim after bullshit claim, without explaining the reason behind her bullshit claim.

And you admire that? Trolling? Do you think trolls are hero's?

Amazing eh?

She just makes bullshit claim after bullshit claim, without explaining the reason behind her bullshit claim.

Other than for attention seeking, you seem pretty dull when it comes to understanding what you've been told.

Amazing eh?

Other than for attention seeking, you seem pretty dull when it comes to understanding what you've been told.

:lmao:

Terrorism Havens: Palestinian Authority

Terrorism Havens: Palestinian Authority - Council on Foreign Relations

Is the Palestinian Authority a haven for terrorism?

Yes. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the secular al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades—all formally classified as terrorist groups by the U.S. government—operate from the Palestinian-ruled territories governed by Mahmoud Abbas, who succeeded Yasir Arafat as leader of the Fatah party. The al-Aqsa Brigades are closely tied to the al-Fatah faction, but Israelis and Palestinians differ bitterly over what role Arafat and his regime played in terrorism, and many Palestinians say that violent resistance to Israeli occupation and settlement-building is legitimate.

Why is it that Israel, which won land fighting a defensive war initiated by arab/moslem Crusaders is expected to return that land to the people who have never stopped murdering that nation's citizens? One might also ask how a political entity founded on arrogant enmity and barbaric terror could be invited into the august halls (such as they are) of the United Nations, or how its dead archterrorist leader could have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. A better question would be: Where is the sanity, morality, and justice in a world that sides with hateful, vicious killers against a free, democratic state governed and constrained by the rule of law?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back