Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

A little naïve there, no?

To suggest that there is not an identifiable cabal of rabid Joooooo haters is avoiding an identifiable reality.
Then there shouldn't be a problem for you to say why you think these people hate jews.
You're the only one I see using that "f-bomb" on a regular basis.

Are you saying you're a "jew hater"?
But you are deliberately ignorant of Israel's role and contributions to that problem.
You've done nothing of the kind. Western civilization embraces democracy, justice and the rule of law. Those are 3 things your posts are completely void of. You embrace fascism and attack anyone with a different opinion than yours.
You're the only one who hates on that level around here.
The behavior of the latter group is so valuable for a glimpse into the historical, utterly insane logic of moslems and Islam's jihad. Moslems embrace the most totalitarian ideology ever to part company with man's imagination and intellect. It consumes all that people are and, as our enthusiastic mass murderers so amply demonstrate, it demands the relinquishment of all that defines us as human.

Sadly, the end result is that which is utterly antithetical to what defines us as humans--a thorough cheapening of life's value.
There's no humanity in your posts, so why act like there is?

There's no humanity in her posts ?? Wtf are you talking about ?

The problem Toastie,All this Tit for Tat dialogue can be castigated from both sides and both sides have a fair point.

I really am only interested in the future...and freedom for the Palestinians from the Israeli YOKE,for no other interpretation that can be drawn.

Give Palestinians their State and Israel theirs.

This would benefit both peoples......there is NO point now dwelling in the past,horrific as it has been.

Viva Palestine...Viva Israel...steve

Last edited:
You're as befuddled as usual, Loinboy.
I'm not the one making irresponsible statements not grounded in reality.

Why do you think I hate jews?

C'mon, you dishrag whore, answer the question!

Well, actually, Loinboy, your post above qualifies as "irresponsible statements not grounded in reality".

I suppose I should say "thank you" for the allowance you gave yourself for making "irresponsible statements not grounded in reality".

So, Thanks.

Then there shouldn't be a problem for you to say why you think these people hate jews.
You're the only one I see using that "f-bomb" on a regular basis.

Are you saying you're a "jew hater"?
But you are deliberately ignorant of Israel's role and contributions to that problem.
You've done nothing of the kind. Western civilization embraces democracy, justice and the rule of law. Those are 3 things your posts are completely void of. You embrace fascism and attack anyone with a different opinion than yours.
You're the only one who hates on that level around here.
There's no humanity in your posts, so why act like there is?

There's no humanity in her posts ?? Wtf are you talking about ?

The problem Toastie,All this Tit for Tat dialogue can be castigated from both sides and both sides have a fair point.

I really am only interested in the future...and freedom for the Israeli YOKE,for no other interpretation can be drawn.

Give Palestinians their State and Israel theirs.

This would benefit both peoples......there is NO point now dwelling in the past,horrific as it has been.

Viva Palestine...Viva Israel...steve

If only it were that easy, Steve

That has nothing to do with her lacking humanity in her posts....
That's one way to prove it.

As an example, being outraged over the shooting of Palestinian fisherman, is a common, humane reaction. Because when you think about it, who the fuck shoots at people FISHING! Who in their right mind, would think fishing is a capital crime? Or a threat to national security?

Someone who cares about humanity, does not think those thoughts.

Someone who doesn't give a shit about humanity, does.

That has nothing to do with her lacking humanity in her posts....
That's one way to prove it.

As an example, being outraged over the shooting of Palestinian fisherman, is a common, humane reaction. Because when you think about it, who the fuck shoots at people FISHING! Who in their right mind, would think fishing is a capital crime? Or a threat to national security?

Someone who cares about humanity, does not think those thoughts.

Someone who doesn't give a shit about humanity, does.

I'm outraged if you're outraged.

Well, actually, Loinboy, your post above qualifies as "irresponsible statements not grounded in reality".

I suppose I should say "thank you" for the allowance you gave yourself for making "irresponsible statements not grounded in reality".

So, Thanks.
I asked you a question. How is that not grounded in reality?

Forum List

Back