Most people don't believe in Hell--- until they are there.. and we have been there since 2020

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
All these losers who stole what they have --and then use the taxpayers' money against them

They are all going to Hell.. yeh, yeh, i know... don't judge. Well, Jesus did say You will know them by their fruits.. So I am judging their fruits. If i were an inspector for the FDA I'd give the fruit of this admin a F minus or: rotten to the core.. maggots even.

If you didn't believe in Hell until 2020, I'll bet u do now... You are there.

So... If you (we) are there..

Why shouldn't they be there, albeit in the future (only?)?

not a rhetorical question... You will know them by their fruits

We can judge. We are not to be hypocrites by judging others if we are also doing the things we are accusing them of doing. Like the democrats.

Romans 16:17-18 ESV /​

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

We can judge. We are not to be hypocrites by judging others if we are also doing the things we are accusing them of doing. Like the democrats.

Romans 16:17-18 ESV /​

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.
wow

I haven't read Romans 16 in a long time but it just SO aptly describes the demonrats..

And we all need tangible affirmation from God Himself that.. He does not approve of them one bit.. We know that. It is not hard to know that. But it's always nice to have it black and white.. so thanks.

:)

More:

1 Corinthians 6:3-5

King James Version

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

All these losers who stole what they have --and then use the taxpayers' money against them

They are all going to Hell.. yeh, yeh, i know... don't judge. Well, Jesus did say You will know them by their fruits.. So I am judging their fruits. If i were an inspector for the FDA I'd give the fruit of this admin a F minus or: rotten to the core.. maggots even.

If you didn't believe in Hell until 2020, I'll bet u do now... You are there.

So... If you (we) are there..

Why shouldn't they be there, albeit in the future (only?)?

not a rhetorical question... You will know them by their fruits
Well..speaking of fruits..and nuts--here you are. In Hell. I gotta say, Hell looks pretty good from where I'm standing.
I know..you're losing the culture war..and it hurts...but all that angst and drama--really is not flying. Economic downturns..and up-turns, all part of the process.

I still get up..have a coffee..eat some breakfast and watch the sunrise. It may surprise you, but nothing has changed about that..from decade to decade, through Dems and Repubs.

Like your Bible do you? Try The Sermon on the Mount--no where did Christ say "Blessed are the cultural warriors--for they shall rule the country."

You're alive for a very short time..and dead forever. I suggest you make the most of it and quit worrying about manufactured issues that you can do squat about~

That brings up an interesting question. If we are to judge angels...which ones and why? I think the fallen angels. IS IT POSSIBLE that the fallen angels in hell right now....some have repented?? and are awaiting judgement?? Is it possible that they are repentent and can be put in their former positions??

Well..speaking of fruits..and nuts--here you are. In Hell. I gotta say, Hell looks pretty good from where I'm standing.
I know..you're losing the culture war..and it hurts...but all that angst and drama--really is not flying. Economic downturns..and up-turns, all part of the process.

I still get up..have a coffee..eat some breakfast and watch the sunrise. It may surprise you, but nothing has changed about that..from decade to decade, through Dems and Repubs.

Like your Bible do you? Try The Sermon on the Mount--no where did Christ say "Blessed are the cultural warriors--for they shall rule the country."

You're alive for a very short time..and dead forever. I suggest you make the most of it and quit worrying about manufactured issues that you can do squat about~

LOL we'll see. You know......evil (whether you recognize it or not) for some reason...has to tell you what they are doing...by words and by actions and maybe just last nite....by visual means. Might oughta think about that.

More:

1 Corinthians 6:3-5​

King James Version​

3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
hmm... kinda comical. We are to judge angels (but did angels do something bad? only the ones who followed Satan to Hell..)

we are to judge them and yet.. he asks "not one shall be able to judge between his brethren?"

maybe I shouldn't laugh. Maybe he is saying that we have a long way to go to be able to do this judging thing...

:dunno:

whatever

you exercise your freedom of will as you see fit and I will exercise mine as i see fit..

sounds kind of American, doesn't it?

I know you'd like all Rs to sit down and shut the hell up so the demonrats can take total control but we conservatives just aren't going to do that..

so sad, I know...

He's mocking them...obviously they fail to do the judging. he asks...aren't any of you wise enough to do this? NOT ONE Of you??
\
1 Corinthians 6

Lawsuits Among Believers​

6 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people? 2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church? 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!

7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

He's mocking them...obviously they fail to do the judging. he asks...aren't any of you wise enough to do this? NOT ONE Of you??
well, i have found it quite easy to judge the evil erstwhile angels.

Elsewhere in Scripture it says that we will judge or at least help judge NATIONS

can't wait...

bet your coffee costs a shitload more now...and take your own advice and stop worrying, do you need a trumpybear to make you feel less depressed

bet your coffee costs a shitload more now...and take your own advice and stop worrying, do you need a trumpybear to make you feel less depressed
Was all that just to work in 'trumpybear' into the convo? LOL! I don't feel depressed..at all. Amused? Sure. Angry? Sometimes.
But life is good for me--all that culture war BS really has no effect in my RW life. I know why there's inflation..and it ain't Biden. I know that most people just want a reasonable living.
Some like drama..and some have internal issues that point them in extreme directions. Usually, but not always, they are the losers in life--they need someone to blame.

Coffee? My brand, 'Peets--Major Dickinson's Blend', is still between $7.99 and $9.99 a lb. I stock up when I see a good price..like most folks.

Now eggs..WTF...3.99 a doz.! Should I blame Govt. for egg prices? Will that cause prices to drop..or should I just settle for less eggs?

\
1 Corinthians 6

Lawsuits Among Believers

6 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people? 2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church? 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!

7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Thanks for the reminder of whom we are to associate with, namely our own kind of people, believers in Christ and His every Word

If you are not involved with "pagans" or whatever-kind-of unbelievers... you won't have to (or feel you have to) go to THEIR courts

Forum List

Back