Most Powerful Entity in U.S. is the Banking Industry

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Only the banking industry could engage in high risk behavior by insuring their loans with shady Eurpoean organizations, crash the economy, and get Congress (taxpayers) to bail them out. Also, with the bailout they forced smaller banks to take federal $$$ and kiss the ring, even though they wanted none of it. They were solvent. BTW do a search of the CEO's party affiliation. They wanted Hillary, but the people stopped them. If me or you started a business and it was going to fail...Congress would not bail us out.
Americas 10 Biggest Banks | Bankrate.com

Only the banking industry could engage in high risk behavior by insuring their loans with shady Eurpoean organizations, crash the economy, and get Congress (taxpayers) to bail them out. Also, with the bailout they forced smaller banks to take federal $$$ and kiss the ring, even though they wanted none of it. They were solvent. BTW do a search of the CEO's party affiliation. They wanted Hillary, but the people stopped them. If me or you started a business and it was going to fail...Congress would not bail us out.
Yep. People should have gone to jail.

Yep. People should have gone to jail.
Damn right they should have. But you spread enough lobby $$$ around D.C. you are Teflon from prosecution.

Forum List

Back