Most Successful People Invest In Israel

Learn why the most financially succesfull people invest in Israel.

Why are these billionaires doubling down on Israeli Investments OurCrowd

An AD , really , you must think us gentiles are stupid.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

Last edited:

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best.

Great investment for those of us who want to become wealthy. Thank the Lord Israel's enemies are too dumb to use Israel to become wealthy off of.

G4S Israel Supplier Profile

That is what Zionist do best.

Great investment for those of us who want to become wealthy. Thank the Lord Israel's enemies are too dumb to use Israel to become wealthy off of.

G4S Israel Supplier Profile

I wouldn't want a penny from you blood thirsty vultures.

signbot (3).gif

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.
Seems as though you've been jewed out of your common sense.

Seems as though you've been jewed out of your common sense.
roflbot (1).jpg

The most successful people invested in Apartheid South Africa. Doesn't mean much.
Who were they?

Let's start with the British

‘British companies’ stake in apartheid gives an average rate of profit of some 21 per cent. This is extremely high compared to a 6-7 per cent average return on investment in Britain. So it is no surprise that 500 British companies invest in South Africa…British banks and companies earned £1bn last year from their investments in apartheid…Shell and BP control 40 per cent of oil sales in South Africa…British banks had claims of $5.562bn (£4.7bn) on South Africa (end June 1984), a rise of $1.02bn (£0.92bn) or 22.5 per cent on the previous year. Britain’s stake in apartheid is enormous. And precisely because investment in apartheid is so profitable, British collaboration with apartheid will not be easily broken."

Margaret Thatcher friend of apartheid Non-Stop Against Apartheid

Well heck, one doesn't even have to invest in Israel to become financially wealthy. Good 'ole CATERPILLAR (USA) worked very well for me. America First.

Normally, those who boast about their wealth are not wealthy at all. Thanks for the laughs.

Normally, those who boast about their wealth are not wealthy at all. Thanks for the laughs.

Normally, those who boast about how smart they are are actually not.

Normally, those who boast about how they always post facts actually don't.

Sounds just like you.

That's because you're a dumb (I cannot stress the word dumb enough) brainwashed Muslim who's full of hate. Go to stormfront where you belong Nazi.

Normally, those who boast about how smart they are are actually not.

Normally, those who boast about how they always post facts actually don't.

Sounds just like you.

No, most who know they are smarter usually are. And, always posting facts is not subjective, it's just a fact. And, you are a little peanut gallery twat that doesn't have a pot to pee in. And, you know it.

Forum List

Back