Most Successful People Invest In Israel

Ok? Nothing you posted refuted what I said. Fail

I think your the one who failed. You and your quack site.

i proved that he converted to Christianity. You obviously cannot handle the truth. Go back to bed Nazi Muslim.

The basic fact is that there were Christians and Muslims living in Palestine that represented nearly 100% of the population. European Jews went there and by 1948 evicted most of them. That's just a fact.

That's the propaganda version.

Israel was attacked by not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5 Arab states including Palestinian militias, who openly tried to destroy the state and expel the Jews. For fucks sake, they even said so !

Why do you leave this fact out?
Oh, I know why, because you hate facts ! I really cannot believe how brainwashed you are. You know I;'m right.

The locals attempted to prevent the Europeans from killing and/or evicting the local people. That's just a fact.

They surrounded Israel with the intent of destroying the new country and expelling the Jews. That's just a fact.

i proved that he converted to Christianity. You obviously cannot handle the truth. Go back to bed Nazi Muslim.

The basic fact is that there were Christians and Muslims living in Palestine that represented nearly 100% of the population. European Jews went there and by 1948 evicted most of them. That's just a fact.
Not true. Show us your facts. Which will be proved wrong.

It is not true that Christians and Muslims were not living in Palestine before the European Jews invaded? Are you nuts?

No but you are, and it shows every time you post

Learn why the most financially succesfull people invest in Israel.

Why are these billionaires doubling down on Israeli Investments OurCrowd

An AD , really , you must think us gentiles are stupid.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

You trust Jews with your money all the time, and the biggest fraud case involved a muslim who flouted Islamic law and showed other muslims how they could get "interest" over and above that allowed under sharia law. Now he has a fatwa and a death notice on his head.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best.

Great investment for those of us who want to become wealthy. Thank the Lord Israel's enemies are too dumb to use Israel to become wealthy off of.

G4S Israel Supplier Profile

I wouldn't want a penny from you blood thirsty vultures.

Too late as every penny you get comes from a Jew

Not true. Show us your facts. Which will be proved wrong.

It is not true that Christians and Muslims were not living in Palestine before the European Jews invaded? Are you nuts?

SPAM

The most successful people invested in Apartheid South Africa. Doesn't mean much.
Who were they?

Let's start with the British

‘British companies’ stake in apartheid gives an average rate of profit of some 21 per cent. This is extremely high compared to a 6-7 per cent average return on investment in Britain. So it is no surprise that 500 British companies invest in South Africa…British banks and companies earned £1bn last year from their investments in apartheid…Shell and BP control 40 per cent of oil sales in South Africa…British banks had claims of $5.562bn (£4.7bn) on South Africa (end June 1984), a rise of $1.02bn (£0.92bn) or 22.5 per cent on the previous year. Britain’s stake in apartheid is enormous. And precisely because investment in apartheid is so profitable, British collaboration with apartheid will not be easily broken."

Margaret Thatcher friend of apartheid Non-Stop Against Apartheid

OFF TOPIC SPAMMING AGAIN please remove this person posts

Normally, those who boast about their wealth are not wealthy at all. Thanks for the laughs.

Normally, those who boast about how smart they are are actually not.

Normally, those who boast about how they always post facts actually don't.

Sounds just like you.

No, most who know they are smarter usually are. And, always posting facts is not subjective, it's just a fact. And, you are a little peanut gallery twat that doesn't have a pot to pee in. And, you know it.

What I do know is you don't have the intelligence you claim as your vocabulary is so weak and can be counted on one hand.

All you are good for is SPAMMING, TROLLING, RACIST LIES and repeating the words of your imam

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

That's because you're a dumb (I cannot stress the word dumb enough) brainwashed Muslim who's full of hate. Go to stormfront where you belong Nazi.

I just merely point out facts, if you don't like them to bad. Read my signature. Its new.

Is this the new phrase spouted during your sermon yesterday afternoon. how come you don't post the real fats about your LIES. Try posting I only post Islamic versions of the facts and you will be posting a true fact for once.

By the way the scum in your siggy was not a Jew as like all Marxists he gave up his religion and became an Atheist

OMG I'm still laughing at Penelope the Muslim Nazi saying she merely posts facts :lol: :cuckoo:

That was too much !!!!

Have you noticed that the islamomorons all come out with the same thing right after Fridays sermon...............

That's because you're a dumb (I cannot stress the word dumb enough) brainwashed Muslim who's full of hate. Go to stormfront where you belong Nazi.

I just merely point out facts, if you don't like them to bad. Read my signature. Its new.

The guy in your SIG converted to Christianity before all that. Whoops ! haha

No he didn't that article was in a jewish paper. they had to come clean, as things can't stay hidden for long.
Yagoda was a defendant at the Trial of the Twenty-One, the last of the major Soviet show trials of the 1930s. Following his confession at the trial, Yagoda was found guilty and shot.

So I was right you only post islamomoron facts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, we see your facts Penelope. You are an open Jew hater and a NAzi. Your posts about Jews and Israel are irrelevant.

Your
He was born Jewish, but converted to Christianity.

Jew or Not Jew Genrikh Yagoda

"Yagoda chose to convert to Christianity before the Communist takeover"

Who's trying to hide anything? BTW, most Bolsheviks were not Jews. In fact, most were Christian or Atheist. Why do you ignore that ? Oh ya, because you are a Nazi bigot !

Who's trying to hide anything? BTW, most Bolsheviks were not Jews. In fact, most were Christian or Atheist. Why do you ignore that ? Oh ya, because you are a Nazi bigot !

don't you know how to open a link or read:

Stalin's Jews

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
Published: 12.21.06, 23:35 / Israel Opinion
P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;} #article_content, #article_content > span { display: block; }

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened

to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

No it is just another on of your islamomorn RACIST LIES as the ottoman census proves

Man, I love that song! Thanks for digging it up. I haven't seen it, since they first played it on MTV. It's a lot better than that "We are the world" bullshit.

And looking at those scenes from South Africa, it looks similar to things happening in Gaza and the West Bank today. Shooting tear gas at protestors, water cannons and police brutality are all rampant in that area, just like it was in South Africa.

Look at the video Zionists, that is your future!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, we see your facts Penelope. You are an open Jew hater and a NAzi. Your posts about Jews and Israel are irrelevant.

Your
No he didn't and that art. is from a jewish paper, they finally had to admit it, can't keep things hid forever.

No he didn't and that art. is from a jewish paper, they finally had to admit it, can't keep things hid forever.

don't you know how to open a link or read:

Stalin's Jews

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
Published: 12.21.06, 23:35 / Israel Opinion
P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;} #article_content, #article_content > span { display: block; }

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened

to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

If doesn't matter if he converted to Christianity , but he didn't, he was a mass murder , the largest of the 20th century, and a JEW. Those are the facts. My God, the Bolsheviks Jews destroyed Christianity and destroy churches in Russia.

No but you certainly are. Poor Penelope, so mentally ill and dedicated to hating Jews, her sig line even shows it.

Jews joining the Communist Revolution is nothing new. There were Jews who served in Hitler army, so what? It's the equivalent of Westerners converting to the filth of Islam and committing terror. Do we consider them still "Christians" or Americans, you knucklehead? No.

The most successful people invested in Apartheid South Africa. Doesn't mean much.

There is no apartheid in Israel, however true apartheid does exist today in many Muslim shitholes.

People and major companies are increasingly investing in Israel because they consider Israel a free, stable democratic nation.

True story Mahmoud. :cool:

Forum List

Back