Most Successful People Invest In Israel

The guy in your SIG converted to Christianity before all that. Whoops ! haha

Like an idiot she displays her hatred for all the world to see.

I'm telling you she's :cuckoo: and needs to get professional help before she straps on a suicide vest. :blowup:

She is so friggen dumb. She hates Jews & Israel. If she had a brain she could put it to Israel but good by investing in Israel to become wealthy off of Israel.

I have a hard time finding stuff made in the US and I will buy US made and lets face it, I am against giving aid to Israel, so I'm investing in Israel against my will.

I had no idea how miserable you are living here in the USA that Supports Israel. Why do let the USA do that to you when you can go live in some Muslim country that doesn't support Israel?

Oh no I love where I live, why would I move I was born here , why don't you move to Israel? I have no choice in where my tax money goes, do you? Hopefully it will be stopped soon.

Move to Israel with what Israel has for neighbors? No thank you. But you are so correct about America's need to end all financial to Israel. And of course to all of the Arab countries as well who receive over double our tax dollars that goes to Israel. If this trend continues, Israel will be doomed. AMERICA FIRST!

Why Israel's Boom Is Actually A Bubble Destined To Pop

In the past few years, Israel’s economy has been praised for its stability and strong performance during and after the Global Financial Crisis. Israel’s booming tech industry has earned it the nickname “The Startup Nation” and international tech companies from Google to Facebook are clamoring to acquire the country’s startups. Investors the world over have been vying to add Israeli investments to their portfolios. Rather than experiencing a property slump like the U.S. and many countries did, Israel’s property prices are soaring and making speculators rich. Sadly, Israel’s economic boom is not the miracle that it appears to be, but is actually another bubble that is similar to those that caused the financial crisis.

Why Israel s Boom Is Actually A Bubble Destined To Pop - Forbes

In the past few years, Israel’s economy has been praised for its stability and strong performance during and after the Global Financial Crisis. Israel’s booming tech industry has earned it the nickname “The Startup Nation” and international tech companies from Google to Facebook are clamoring to acquire the country’s startups. Investors the world over have been vying to add Israeli investments to their portfolios. Rather than experiencing a property slump like the U.S. and many countries did, Israel’s property prices are soaring and making speculators rich. Sadly, Israel’s economic boom is not the miracle that it appears to be, but is actually another bubble that is similar to those that caused the financial crisis.

That article is from last year. Haven't you heard that China and India are looking forward to doing business with Israel? Why not tell us how huge the population is of those two countries so we can get an idea of how huge the business with Israel will be? If you have no gigs lined up, why not invest in Israel whatever little you have saved so that you can make some money?

That article is from last year. Haven't you heard that China and India are looking forward to doing business with Israel? Why not tell us how huge the population is of those two countries so we can get an idea of how huge the business with Israel will be? If you have no gigs lined up, why not invest in Israel whatever little you have saved so that you can make some money?
Chinese Investments in Israel: Opportunity or National Threat?
Download PDFPrint
INSS Insight No. 538, April 8, 2014

President Peres’s state visit to China, the first by an Israeli president in over a decade, occurs against the background of the current debate in Israel over Chinese investments in Israeli assets. Reports in recent months of talks between the Israeli food conglomerate Tnuva and China’s Bright Food over the sale of the controlling share in Tnuva, and reports of a possible sale of Clal Insurance to a group of Chinese investors, have touched off a heated public debate about China’s penetration into the Israeli market. One major issue concerns China’s political and strategic positions and objectives in the Middle East, which often do not match Israeli interests. However, given China’s increasing participation in the global economy, Chinese companies and institutions will likely continue to take an interest in the Israeli economy. This is a desirable state of affairs that should be encouraged, and can yield both economic and political benefits. At the same time, Israel cannot afford to open its doors to Chinese companies and institutions without a thorough review process.
http://www.inss.org.il/index.aspx?id=4538&articleid=6842

Chinese Investments in Israel: Opportunity or National Threat?
Download PDFPrint
INSS Insight No. 538, April 8, 2014

President Peres’s state visit to China, the first by an Israeli president in over a decade, occurs against the background of the current debate in Israel over Chinese investments in Israeli assets. Reports in recent months of talks between the Israeli food conglomerate Tnuva and China’s Bright Food over the sale of the controlling share in Tnuva, and reports of a possible sale of Clal Insurance to a group of Chinese investors, have touched off a heated public debate about China’s penetration into the Israeli market. One major issue concerns China’s political and strategic positions and objectives in the Middle East, which often do not match Israeli interests. However, given China’s increasing participation in the global economy, Chinese companies and institutions will likely continue to take an interest in the Israeli economy. This is a desirable state of affairs that should be encouraged, and can yield both economic and political benefits. At the same time, Israel cannot afford to open its doors to Chinese companies and institutions without a thorough review process.
http://www.inss.org.il/index.aspx?id=4538&articleid=6842
Don't you worry your little pointed head over this. Not only will Israel do business with China in the long run plus with India and many other countries in the world. Do you think that everyone is like you and will turn down Israeli medical and technological innovations? I wonder if you can tell us what your new Muslim friends have come up with that will benefit humanity. Can you give us a list? I think it bothers the anti-Semite eots that countries are willing to do business with Israel.

Israel Won’t Stop Spying on the U.S.

Whatever happened to honor among thieves? When the National Security Agency was caught eavesdropping on German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cell phone, it was considered a rude way to treat a friend. Now U.S. intelligence officials are saying—albeit very quietly, behind closed doors on Capitol Hill—that our Israeli “friends” have gone too far with their spying operations here.

According to classified briefings on legislation that would lower visa restrictions on Israeli citizens, Jerusalem’s efforts to steal U.S. secrets under the cover of trade missions and joint defense technology contracts have “crossed red lines.”
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Whatever happened to honor among thieves? When the National Security Agency was caught eavesdropping on German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cell phone, it was considered a rude way to treat a friend. Now U.S. intelligence officials are saying—albeit very quietly, behind closed doors on Capitol Hill—that our Israeli “friends” have gone too far with their spying operations here.

According to classified briefings on legislation that would lower visa restrictions on Israeli citizens, Jerusalem’s efforts to steal U.S. secrets under the cover of trade missions and joint defense technology contracts have “crossed red lines.”
All countries spy on each other, but the anti-Semite eots felt that he had to change the subject from business to spying. Now give us a list of everything your Muslim friends have come up with that will help humanity which other countries are clamoring to buy. Even eots the anti-Semite would not turn down something from Israel if it helped a medical condition or saved his life. Check out all the things that Israel has come up in the medical field.

All countries spy on each other, but the anti-Semite eots felt that he had to change the subject from business to spying. Now give us a list of everything your Muslim friends have come up with that will help humanity which other countries are clamoring to buy. Even eots the anti-Semite would not turn down something from Israel if it helped a medical condition or saved his life. Check out all the things that Israel has come up in the medical field.

The first heart transplant was performed in Apartheid South Africa.

So? Everybody knows that.

What does a heart transplant in apartheid South Africa have to do with Israel's democracy?

Israel is an Apartheid state, it is not a democracy. It controls the occupied territories just as South Africa controlled the Bantustans. South Africa claimed that the people under its control in the Bantustans were not South African citizens, so they withheld the vote from them and subjected them to different laws. Just as Israel does in the Occupied Territories. Keep your bullshit to yourself.

Israel is an Apartheid state, it is not a democracy. It controls the occupied territories just as South Africa controlled the Bantustans. South Africa claimed that the people under its control in the Bantustans were not South African citizens, so they withheld the vote from them and subjected them to different laws. Just as Israel does in the Occupied Territories. Keep your bullshit to yourself.
Since Mr. S. can't seem to restrain himself from constantly bringing up South Africa, I wonder if he can tell us why the Black South Africans are now busy beating up the foreigners who are living there. I hope that should Mr. S. ever need some medical innovation coming out of Israel that he turn it down because he doesn't want to be a hypocrite. He can ask his new friends running South Africa to help him out.

New Vaccine Triggers Response in 90 of Cancer Types Health News

You don't quite get the point, do you. The black South Africans may be beating up foreigners but they are not killing thousands as the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians.

You don't quite get the point, do you. The black South Africans may be beating up foreigners but they are not killing thousands as the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians.
Where is all this killing going on that wasn't brought about by Hamas attacks, rockets and mortars?

Where is all this killing going on that wasn't brought about by Hamas attacks, rockets and mortars?

You mean people trying to break a blockade of their land borders, territorial sea and airspace?

You mean people trying to break a blockade of their land borders, territorial sea and airspace?
Mr. S. would like to see more weapons smuggled into Gaza. He must have been sad when that Iranian ship was stopped filled to the gills with weapons. His Iranian friends did get missiles through later on because the Gazans were hanging banners thanking the Iranians. They probably were smuggled through the tunnels from Egypt.. Next time Mr. S. is going to supervise the next shipment..

Learn why the most financially succesfull people invest in Israel.

Why are these billionaires doubling down on Israeli Investments OurCrowd

An AD , really , you must think us gentiles are stupid.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best.

Great investment for those of us who want to become wealthy. Thank the Lord Israel's enemies are too dumb to use Israel to become wealthy off of.

G4S Israel Supplier Profile
I went on to the site and everything was ""NO INFORMATION" other that a service for Security Service (Mercenaries)........pretty dumb site I'd say.

Many worldwide companies are waiting for a free Palestine to invest their money.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

Great investment for those of us who want to become wealthy. Thank the Lord Israel's enemies are too dumb to use Israel to become wealthy off of.

I went on to the site and everything was ""NO INFORMATION" other that a service for Security Service (Mercenaries)........pretty dumb site I'd say.

Many worldwide companies are waiting for a free Palestine to invest their money.
Invest money in what? Sand? Flea powder? Used camels?

Well most are Jewish,as for Trump he's been bankrupt and then bank rolled by Jews...so what is the big deal........no doubt most of these are probably using Israel to dodge paying TAX..........your post is excruciating to say the least..............No Thanks I invest my money in Australia and Australians......Our Government are now after all these and other Tax-Dodgers.................and unlike other countries we will GET THEM.

Invest money in what? Sand? Flea powder? Used camels?
No a very educated and hard working race of people.......really Hoss,you really are ignorant at times.....yet another Silly One Liner......steve

Forum List

Back