Most Successful People Invest In Israel

An AD , really , you must think us gentiles are stupid.

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

That's because you're a dumb (I cannot stress the word dumb enough) brainwashed Muslim who's full of hate. Go to stormfront where you belong Nazi.

I just merely point out facts, if you don't like them to bad. Read my signature. Its new.

The guy in your SIG converted to Christianity before all that. Whoops ! haha

Like an idiot she displays her hatred for all the world to see.

I'm telling you she's :cuckoo: and needs to get professional help before she straps on a suicide vest. :blowup:

Generally speaking, those who are successful and sane don't need to blame others for their own failings, and so do not hate Jews.

The inbred trailer trash and paranoid schizophrenics in this thread are testament to that general rule.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, we see your facts Penelope. You are an open Jew hater and a NAzi. Your posts about Jews and Israel are irrelevant.

Your
He was born Jewish, but converted to Christianity.

Jew or Not Jew Genrikh Yagoda

"Yagoda chose to convert to Christianity before the Communist takeover"

Who's trying to hide anything? BTW, most Bolsheviks were not Jews. In fact, most were Christian or Atheist. Why do you ignore that ? Oh ya, because you are a Nazi bigot !

Who's trying to hide anything? BTW, most Bolsheviks were not Jews. In fact, most were Christian or Atheist. Why do you ignore that ? Oh ya, because you are a Nazi bigot !

don't you know how to open a link or read:

Stalin's Jews

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
Published: 12.21.06, 23:35 / Israel Opinion
P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;} #article_content, #article_content > span { display: block; }

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened

to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."
Ok? Nothing you posted refuted what I said. Fail

I think your the one who failed. You and your quack site.

i proved that he converted to Christianity. You obviously cannot handle the truth. Go back to bed Nazi Muslim.

The basic fact is that there were Christians and Muslims living in Palestine that represented nearly 100% of the population. European Jews went there and by 1948 evicted most of them. That's just a fact.

Everyday the lie gets worse. Now it's 100%. Tomorrow it will go up to 150%. Ha ha ha.

Remember your other lie "there were hardly any Jews in the land for almost 2000 years"?

I asked you for proof that Jews evicted people and you came up with Jack Shit.

You're no different than the rest of the psychotic antisemites on this board. :cuckoo:

Normally, those who boast about their wealth are not wealthy at all. Thanks for the laughs.

Normally, those who boast about how smart they are are actually not.

Normally, those who boast about how they always post facts actually don't.

Sounds just like you.

No, most who know they are smarter usually are. And, always posting facts is not subjective, it's just a fact. And, you are a little peanut gallery twat that doesn't have a pot to pee in. And, you know it.

What I do know is you don't have the intelligence you claim as your vocabulary is so weak and can be counted on one hand.

All you are good for is SPAMMING, TROLLING, RACIST LIES and repeating the words of your imam

He's setting it up so he can post one of his stupid irrelevant documents he has saved in his computer for the thousandth time. :lmao:

Oh now I get it. Those billionaires do not invest in Israel. It's just a Zionist lie, right Penelope?

That is what Zionist do best, I wouldn't trust a jew with my money, they are into white collar crimes big time, that is why they are called jews, they jew people. Besides from what I understand I invest in them against my wishes being a US taxpayer.

That's because you're a dumb (I cannot stress the word dumb enough) brainwashed Muslim who's full of hate. Go to stormfront where you belong Nazi.

I just merely point out facts, if you don't like them to bad. Read my signature. Its new.

I'm telling you she's :cuckoo: and needs to get professional help before she straps on a suicide vest. :blowup:

She is so friggen dumb. She hates Jews & Israel. If she had a brain she could put it to Israel but good by investing in Israel to become wealthy off of Israel.

Your

Stalin's Jews

P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;} #article_content, #article_content > span { display: block; }

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened

to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

i proved that he converted to Christianity. You obviously cannot handle the truth. Go back to bed Nazi Muslim.

The basic fact is that there were Christians and Muslims living in Palestine that represented nearly 100% of the population. European Jews went there and by 1948 evicted most of them. That's just a fact.

Everyday the lie gets worse. Now it's 100%. Tomorrow it will go up to 150%. Ha ha ha.

Remember your other lie "there were hardly any Jews in the land for almost 2000 years"?

You're no different than the rest of the psychotic antisemites on this board. :cuckoo:

Do the math, between Muslims and Christians it is over 90% of the people. That's nearly 100%

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Ya, we see your facts Penelope. You are an open Jew hater and a NAzi. Your posts about Jews and Israel are irrelevant.

Your

Stalin's Jews

If doesn't matter if he converted to Christianity , but he didn't, he was a mass murder , the largest of the 20th century, and a JEW. Those are the facts. My God, the Bolsheviks Jews destroyed Christianity and destroy churches in Russia.

MORE ISLAMOMORN RACIST LIES

Do the math, between Muslims and Christians it is over 90% of the people. That's nearly 100%

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

You do the math's ( proper English comprehension )

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

Just one of the many ottoman districts that shows the arab muslims where in the minority from 1838

Your

Stalin's Jews

If doesn't matter if he converted to Christianity , but he didn't, he was a mass murder , the largest of the 20th century, and a JEW. Those are the facts. My God, the Bolsheviks Jews destroyed Christianity and destroy churches in Russia.
Yes it does matter you liar. He was Christian. Either way, you are still a hateful Nazi who believes all the conspiracy theories about Jews.

The mass murderers of today are Muslims, just like you, Muslim Nazi scum

She is so friggen dumb. She hates Jews & Israel. If she had a brain she could put it to Israel but good by investing in Israel to become wealthy off of Israel.

I have a hard time finding stuff made in the US and I will buy US made and lets face it, I am against giving aid to Israel, so I'm investing in Israel against my will.

Your

Stalin's Jews

Yes it does matter you liar. He was Christian. Either way, you are still a hateful Nazi who believes all the conspiracy theories about Jews.

He was a Jew along with his Jewish comrades. Do you think I wrote that Israel YNET newspaper. I can careless what you call me.

Fanger and Penelope, two Islamic scum, cannot accept the truth that Muslims are the mass murderers of today :cool:

He was a Jew along with his Jewish comrades. Do you think I wrote that Israel YNET newspaper. I can careless what you call me.
He converted to Christianity before communism and before all the killing. I showed you my link. Not my fault you cannot accept the truth.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

Just one of the many ottoman districts that shows the arab muslims where in the minority from 1838

Gee, that sure doesn't look like THE ARABS WERE 100% OF THE POPULATION, NOW DOES IT?!

False propagandist asshole bullshitter debunked again.

Last edited:

He converted to Christianity before communism and before all the killing. I showed you my link. Not my fault you cannot accept the truth.

You might want to write a letter to Ynet news and let them know they got it all wrong.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Gee, that sure doesn't look like THE ARABS WERE 100% OF THE POPULATION, NOW DOES IT?!

False propagandist asshole bullshitter debunked again.

He/she is just too easy to prove wrong, and too thick to realise that the links provided by monte prove monte wrong every time.

He converted to Christianty and then became a Godless commie.

I don't see anything jewish in the guy.

I have a hard time finding stuff made in the US and I will buy US made and lets face it, I am against giving aid to Israel, so I'm investing in Israel against my will.

I had no idea how miserable you are living here in the USA that Supports Israel. Why do let the USA do that to you when you can go live in some Muslim country that doesn't support Israel?

I had no idea how miserable you are living here in the USA that Supports Israel. Why do let the USA do that to you when you can go live in some Muslim country that doesn't support Israel?

Oh no I love where I live, why would I move I was born here , why don't you move to Israel? I have no choice in where my tax money goes, do you? Hopefully it will be stopped soon.

Forum List

Back