Most violent weekend in Chicago this year: At least 50 shot, 10 fatally

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Dimm paradise....Why are we worried about dropping bombs on brown people in the Middle East when we have serious issues in our own cities?

At least 50 people were shot across Chicago over the weekend, the most violent of the year with a toll even higher than during the long Memorial Day holiday just a week earlier.

More than half the victims were wounded during a 12-hour burst of gunfire from Friday evening to Saturday morning. At least four of the 31 people shot during that time died after attacks on the West and South sides. By the time the weekend ended, at least 10 people were dead, according to the Chicago Police Department.

Dimm paradise....Why are we worried about dropping bombs on brown people in the Middle East when we have serious issues in our own cities?

At least 50 people were shot across Chicago over the weekend, the most violent of the year with a toll even higher than during the long Memorial Day holiday just a week earlier.

More than half the victims were wounded during a 12-hour burst of gunfire from Friday evening to Saturday morning. At least four of the 31 people shot during that time died after attacks on the West and South sides. By the time the weekend ended, at least 10 people were dead, according to the Chicago Police Department.
I got some tips for you, stay clear of violent urban areas that house thug gun toting negro's....now, I need some advice from you on how to stay safe from white mf's with a attitude. I can't go to a safe church, a safe school, a safe senoguge, movies, work or concerts...do advice on how to be safe around you motherfuckers!!!!

I got some tips for you, stay clear of violent urban areas that house thug gun toting negro's....now, I need some advice from you on how to stay safe from white mf's with a attitude. I can't go to a safe church, a safe school, a safe senoguge, movies, work or concerts...do advice on how to be safe around you motherfuckers!!!!

Were 50 shot at those places this past weekend?

Even if you removed the guns, if drugs are involved, it would be like pirates fighting over gold with swords. And, MS13 are the machete masters.

OK
1. Don't use the term white mf's
2. Don't waive around a gun or knife
3. Don't demand special privileges due to oppression of someone else 100 years ago.
4. Don't demand everyone accept your opinions.
5. Don't push your way to the front of a line.
6. Don't scream that your hamburger needs more catsup.
7. Don't call everyone that disagrees with you a racist.

Just a few things to practice. When you get that down, come back for more.

Sure, quit calling us motherfuckers, you n-word c-word bitch!

Obey the law.

So sad that the President in charge Trump, is letting this happen!

I don't really feel that way, because I know a lot of the reasons for the violence based on several socioeconomic traits, but this is what Trump supporters would say if Obama was still in power.

I don't really feel that way, because I know a lot of the reasons for the violence based on several socioeconomic traits, but this is what Trump supporters would say if Obama was still in power.

No....obama and the democrats allowed this to happen and keep happening.....the democrat judges, politicians and prosecutors keep letting repeat, known, violent gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison with short sentences.....Trump at least has increased the number of Federal prosecutors in Chicago to prosecute gun offenders at the federal level, where the sentences are longer and they move the thug to another state to serve their time...

You do not know what you are talking about.

No....obama and the democrats allowed this to happen and keep happening.....the democrat judges, politicians and prosecutors keep letting repeat, known, violent gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison with short sentences.....Trump at least has increased the number of Federal prosecutors in Chicago to prosecute gun offenders at the federal level, where the sentences are longer and they move the thug to another state to serve their time...

You do not know what you are talking about.

Trump has been in office for almost 2 and a half years, and complained about how bad Chicago is and nothing has changed... yet as I already said, you want to blame Obama for it. Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back