Mother Jones bombshell: Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump

You are a loon.
What are you crybabying about? That is, indeed, the implication. Whether or not you agree with it is a different point.

Calling you a loon is just a factual judgement, there is nothing crybaby about it.

You Prog Loons are the ones engaged in the utterly whinge-worthy Biggest Victim Sweepstakes.
Yep,you're a crybaby. Try to focus on the topic...and no, not one you just invent out of trump cultism. The actual topic and the implications at hand.

If you are going to whine like a little bitch every time a topic like this arises, i have to wonder why you even open the threads.

You are a loon.
What are you crybabying about? That is, indeed, the implication. Whether or not you agree with it is a different point.

Calling you a loon is just a factual judgement, there is nothing crybaby about it.

You Prog Loons are the ones engaged in the utterly whinge-worthy Biggest Victim Sweepstakes.
Yep,you're a crybaby. Try to focus on the topic...and no, not one you just invent out of trump cultism. The actual topic and the implications at hand.

If you are going to whine like a little bitch every time a topic like this arises, i have to wonder why you even ooen the threads.

The topic is more TDS lunacy.

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

Warning, back on device you hate me posting from.

It’s a non story. There, back to NOW. Happy?
Oh, no, your not. I am making your eyes follow the lines of a text box.
I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.

OK. Here it is in USA Today.

Here it is in the Miami New Times. And the Miami Herald.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

The South China Morning Post....

Rolling Stone....

A TV station in Missouri....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...
a newspaper in northwest Arkansas.... seek and ye shall find, nomsane?

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.
Yeah, it’s amazing how sensational headlines get picked up about Trump, when the premise to begin with is a lie.

It’s also in the PBP, but waaayyyy down in the article it states she was not involved in the sting, nor does she own any spas that were. It is sensationalism, because 7 years ago she owned one of the nail salon/spas that was involved. And yes, many gain access to govt officials. All she has to do is have a membership to Mar-a-Lago, and bring a guest with her to be able to see him when in town. And if you think others don’t do the same all the time, I have another bridge to sell ya.

I seem to remember the Clinton’s themselves actually selling access to the Lincoln bedroom...
Man Behind Lincoln Bedroom Fundraising Scheme Defends Clintons Taking Foreign Cash

Who gives a fuck if she's involved in the sex thing? You think THAT is the story here? :rofl:

I have no idea what "PBP" is. Peanut butter and prunes? :dunno: But no, the premise is not a "lie". It's documented. Depending of course on what you want to pretend the premise IS.
So, let’s see, you are worried about a woman selling access to Mar-a-Lago...

Were you concerned when the Clinton’s, Obama’s, et al, had people do the same to gain access to them?

That'll be a nickel for the "Clinton is [sic], another nickel for the "Obama is [sic] and two more nickels for Et and Al. You seem to want to shy away from the present topic.

Pop quiz --- why do we call this a current event?

[ ] It's got something to do with raspberries
[ ] It's got something to do with electricity
[X] It's happening NOW
Dammit, who filled in the answer??

Fine, I'll just have to separate it out of the context, just because you alone are too damn lazy to figure out your own device. Even though nobody else with the same device has the same "challenge".

What exactly were you expecting, gurgling up a bunch of links referring to a guy three Presidents back that I've never supported who hasn't been in office for eighteen years anyway? Where exactly were you expecting that shit to land?

And if it's a non-story, how come you had to leapfrog three Presidents back to think of something to brush it away?

Mother Jones as a source? What the hell is that dumb to even consider it as a source? Terrible source, main stream won’t even touch it.

The topic is more TDS lunacy.
To make sure, you should repeat your mindless bumper sticker talking point at least 5000 more times.

I'll have to defer to your superior and vast experience at mindlessness.

Here you are:

View attachment 249473

You know you've run out of arguments when you're reduced to posting user-generated Googly Image memes. Doesn't get more desperate than that.

Then again this thread began with Poisoning the Well and moved quickly on to Tu Quoque, so it's not like it had that far to fall.

OK. Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.
Yeah, it’s amazing how sensational headlines get picked up about Trump, when the premise to begin with is a lie.

It’s also in the PBP, but waaayyyy down in the article it states she was not involved in the sting, nor does she own any spas that were. It is sensationalism, because 7 years ago she owned one of the nail salon/spas that was involved. And yes, many gain access to govt officials. All she has to do is have a membership to Mar-a-Lago, and bring a guest with her to be able to see him when in town. And if you think others don’t do the same all the time, I have another bridge to sell ya.

I seem to remember the Clinton’s themselves actually selling access to the Lincoln bedroom...
Man Behind Lincoln Bedroom Fundraising Scheme Defends Clintons Taking Foreign Cash

Who gives a fuck if she's involved in the sex thing? You think THAT is the story here? :rofl:

I have no idea what "PBP" is. Peanut butter and prunes? :dunno: But no, the premise is not a "lie". It's documented. Depending of course on what you want to pretend the premise IS.

Were you concerned when the Clinton’s, Obama’s, et al, had people do the same to gain access to them?

That'll be a nickel for the "Clinton is [sic], another nickel for the "Obama is [sic] and two more nickels for Et and Al. You seem to want to shy away from the present topic.

[X] It's happening NOW

Why does anyone care what device you post from?

Mother Jones as a source? What the hell is that dumb to even consider it as a source? Terrible source, main stream won’t even touch it.

Sorry, Poisoning the Well has already been attempted and failed.

Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.​

--- that's from forty posts ago. Try to keep up, we've moved on to Whataboutism. Pick some past President and put "waddabout' in front of it and you're good to go.

It was nothing more than showing the hypocrisy. Want to skip forward to the last since it is closer to NOW?

Barack Obama accused of 'selling' access to the White House

White House denies OFA is selling access to Obama

Or just maybe you could admit it is nothing.

Fine, I'll just have to separate it out of the context, just because you alone are too damn lazy to figure out your own device. Even though nobody else with the same device has the same "challenge".

What exactly were you expecting, gurgling up a bunch of links referring to a guy three Presidents back that I've never supported who hasn't been in office for eighteen years anyway? Where exactly were you expecting that shit to land?

And if it's a non-story, how come you had to leapfrog three Presidents back to think of something to brush it away?

It was nothing more than showing the hypocrisy. Want to skip forward to the last since it is closer to NOW?

Barack Obama accused of 'selling' access to the White House

White House denies OFA is selling access to Obama

Or just maybe you could admit it is nothing.

How the fuck do you "show hypocrisy" when you're comparing to your own strawman?

How the fuck does that work on your planet?

Maybe this level of thought is beyond your pay grade but in order to show "hypocrisy" (Double Standard) you'd have to quote me commenting on this topic in re "Clinton" and/or "Obama". Whelp, you just got done declaring the site search function is working, so go ahead, have at it. Quote me. Find those commentaries.

And if you get that far, then you'll have to compare it with what I've commented here.

Rotsa ruck on that.

You got me, but pogo has immense problems with it. She is hot and bothered with having to follow the lines of the box. Brings it up everytime I post from the top rather than the bottom.

[X] It's happening NOW

[X] It's happening NOW

She tries to use that as an excuse for why she continuously sabotages post replies by posting them upside down.

Case in point right here:

You got me, but pogo has immense problems with it. She is hot and bothered with having to follow the lines of the box. Brings it up everytime I post from the top rather than the bottom.

Not only does she post upside down, she reverses my gender at the same time. Wimp can't handle it.

Pogo, I truly thought you were female. I don’t pay close enough attention, I guess.
Now, be sure to get the last word in. I could care less.

[X] It's happening NOW

She tries to use that as an excuse for why she continuously sabotages post replies by posting them upside down.

Not only does she post upside down, she reverses my gender at the same time. Wimp can't handle it.

[X] It's happening NOW

Not seeing a problem with it. Just life and variety in opinions and styles is what makes the world go round.

[X] It's happening NOW

For a long time I thought you were a woman however I used to think depotoo was a man. I’m not good at guessing a person’s sex on a message board.

Sorry, Poisoning the Well has already been attempted and failed.

Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.​

--- that's from forty posts ago. Try to keep up, we've moved on to Whataboutism. Pick some past President and put "waddabout' in front of it and you're good to go.

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source, nor do I consider Breitbart reliable, if you use those sources, I’m not even going to look up the story on a search engine as it usually leads to sources I don’t consider reliable. Of the sources you linked, several I wouldn’t consider reliable, others are fine.

Forum List

Back