Mother Jones bombshell: Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump

Back to this nonsense? Come on, BB! You need some new material, Dude!
Washington Post: Is Paul Manafort’s sentence too light? He fared worse than many fraudsters, data shows.

It's amazing when the OP of a string can't stay on topic for more than a page! Would a moderator please put this string out of it's misery before Basquebromance further embarrasses himself?
freedom of speech, baby. deal with it!

Freedom to make a fool of yourself? I'm watching and laughing. It's the shotgun approach to Trump hate! Can't get something to stick? Throw more bullshit up on the wall!
Why do you object so much about current news being discussed in the current events forum?

The OP is "news"? On what planet?

In less than two pages you've gone from the OP claim...to talking about how Trump visits his properties too much...to talking about Paul Manafort's sentence. All of which tells me that you have nothing of note to post today!
you challenged me to expose Trump and his minions. and i did just that and i outwrestled you and made you tap out.

YOU TAPPED OUT!

You're definitely "challenged" all right, BB...but it wasn't by me! I'm coming to the conclusion that Life has made you "tap out". I don't know how else to explain this string.

Exposing Trump associates as criminals and crooks have become routine and regular. News sources are competitive and want to be first with the story.

Translation...liberal news sources will print negative stories about Trump or anyone even remotely connected with Trump...and if those stories turn out to be completely false...then they'll move on to the next negative story about Trump. Journalism is dead at places like The New York Times, CNN and MSNBC! They don't even pretend at this point.

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.

Its been long since Yang owned this particular day spa- the new owners are the responsible parties for any irregularities at the Orchids of Asia. In fact, the new owners changed the name of the joint and apparently changed the policy to allow prostitution.

None of this has anything to do with Yang, much less Ms. Yang's good friend and president, Donald J. Trump

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.

Its been long since Yang owned this particular day spa- the new owners are the responsible parties for any irregularities at the Orchids of Asia. In fact, the new owners changed the name of the joint and apparently changed the policy to allow prostitution.

None of this has anything to do with Yang, much less Ms. Yang's good friend and president, Donald J. Trump

Then why did you bring it up? Trying to obscure the story, that's why.

Y'all four-year-olds, continually tittering about "sex". Learned nothing from the Clinton BJ-gate.

Warning, back on device you hate me posting from.

It’s a non story. There, back to NOW. Happy?
Oh, no, your not. I am making your eyes follow the lines of a text box.
So, let’s see, you are worried about a woman selling access to Mar-a-Lago...

Were you concerned when the Clinton’s, Obama’s, et al, had people do the same to gain access to them?

That'll be a nickel for the "Clinton is [sic], another nickel for the "Obama is [sic] and two more nickels for Et and Al. You seem to want to shy away from the present topic.

Pop quiz --- why do we call this a current event?

[ ] It's got something to do with raspberries
[ ] It's got something to do with electricity
[X] It's happening NOW
Dammit, who filled in the answer??

Why does anyone care what device you post from?

She tries to use that as an excuse for why she continuously sabotages post replies by posting them upside down.

Case in point right here:

You got me, but pogo has immense problems with it. She is hot and bothered with having to follow the lines of the box. Brings it up everytime I post from the top rather than the bottom.

Not only does she post upside down, she reverses my gender at the same time. Wimp can't handle it.

For a long time I thought you were a woman however I used to think depotoo was a man. I’m not good at guessing a person’s sex on a message board.

Feminizing a poster who's in the process of winning is an old tactic. It's based on the ass-umption that somehow female is "inferior", which says much about the gender-switcher. Says even more when a female does it.

NOTHING in my posts has ever indicated I'm female. That's just the whiny little bitches looking for a way out.

Mother Jones as a source? What the hell is that dumb to even consider it as a source? Terrible source, main stream won’t even touch it.

Sorry, Poisoning the Well has already been attempted and failed.

Here it is in USA Today.

Here it is in the Miami New Times. And the Miami Herald.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

The South China Morning Post....

Rolling Stone....

A TV station in Missouri....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...
a newspaper in northwest Arkansas.... seek and ye shall find, nomsane?

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.​

--- that's from forty posts ago. Try to keep up, we've moved on to Whataboutism. Pick some past President and put "waddabout' in front of it and you're good to go.

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source, nor do I consider Breitbart reliable, if you use those sources, I’m not even going to look up the story on a search engine as it usually leads to sources I don’t consider reliable. Of the sources you linked, several I wouldn’t consider reliable, others are fine.

It only takes one to corroborate, and I listed sixteen.

As I said, Poisoning the Well was already tried here, and failed. The fact that Mother Jones also carried a story available at myriad other sources, doesn't affect the story's veracity.

What "2008 scandal" was this anyway? :dunno:

Y'all four-year-olds, continually tittering about "sex". Learned nothing from the Clinton BJ-gate.

I'm just pointing out this isn't a story at all, and has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.

Mother Jones as a source? What the hell is that dumb to even consider it as a source? Terrible source, main stream won’t even touch it.

Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

--- that's from forty posts ago. Try to keep up, we've moved on to Whataboutism. Pick some past President and put "waddabout' in front of it and you're good to go.

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source, nor do I consider Breitbart reliable, if you use those sources, I’m not even going to look up the story on a search engine as it usually leads to sources I don’t consider reliable. Of the sources you linked, several I wouldn’t consider reliable, others are fine.

As I said, Poisoning the Well was already tried here, and failed.

I already conceded you idiot! What the hell is wrong with? You don’t understand English?

Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

I already conceded you idiot! What the hell is wrong with? You don’t understand English?

Do you? Here's what you posted, verbatim:

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source

This is AFTER I already pointed you to sixteen other sources.

I too wasn't going to take MJ by itself. That's why I looked it up elsewhere.

:banghead:

I'm just pointing out this isn't a story at all, and has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.

WHO was she selling access to? Donald James Frump and they spelled the name wrong?

Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

Do you? Here's what you posted, verbatim:

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source

This is AFTER I already pointed you to sixteen other sources.

I too wasn't going to take MJ by itself. That's why I looked it up elsewhere.

:banghead:

Look at my last three words, I’m out of your silly drama.

It boggles the mind the amount of criminality. He has to go. And his cult members don't care. What happened to these people that they all of a sudden do not care for the rule of law and the Constitution? It's an invasion of traitors to this country. They are enemies to their own country.We are dealing with a full on RICO syndicate where there are dozens of players profiting off the presidency at the expense of tax payers.

"President Trump has arrived at the Trump Intl Gold Club. This is his 223rd day spent at a Trump property and his 172nd day spent at a Trump property golf course since becoming President."

Back to this nonsense? Come on, BB! You need some new material, Dude!
Washington Post: Is Paul Manafort’s sentence too light? He fared worse than many fraudsters, data shows.

It's amazing when the OP of a string can't stay on topic for more than a page! Would a moderator please put this string out of it's misery before Basquebromance further embarrasses himself?
freedom of speech, baby. deal with it!

Freedom to make a fool of yourself? I'm watching and laughing. It's the shotgun approach to Trump hate! Can't get something to stick? Throw more bullshit up on the wall!
Do Republicans on this forum have anything to debate when it comes to defending Trump? Answer, "NO!"

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.
Mother Jones is seldom, if ever wrong. David Corn is as credible as they come.

Oh, my, you have really lost it, Pogo.
Warning, back on device you hate me posting from.

It’s a non story. There, back to NOW. Happy?
Oh, no, your not. I am making your eyes follow the lines of a text box.
That'll be a nickel for the "Clinton is [sic], another nickel for the "Obama is [sic] and two more nickels for Et and Al. You seem to want to shy away from the present topic.

Pop quiz --- why do we call this a current event?

[ ] It's got something to do with raspberries
[ ] It's got something to do with electricity
[X] It's happening NOW
Dammit, who filled in the answer??

Why does anyone care what device you post from?

She tries to use that as an excuse for why she continuously sabotages post replies by posting them upside down.

Case in point right here:

You got me, but pogo has immense problems with it. She is hot and bothered with having to follow the lines of the box. Brings it up everytime I post from the top rather than the bottom.

Not only does she post upside down, she reverses my gender at the same time. Wimp can't handle it.

For a long time I thought you were a woman however I used to think depotoo was a man. I’m not good at guessing a person’s sex on a message board.

Feminizing a poster who's in the process of winning is an old tactic. It's based on the ass-umption that somehow female is "inferior", which says much about the gender-switcher. Says even more when a female does it.

NOTHING in my posts has ever indicated I'm female. That's just the whiny little bitches looking for a way out.

Here it is in USA Today.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

As I said, Poisoning the Well was already tried here, and failed. The fact that Mother Jones also carried a story available at myriad other sources, doesn't affect the story's veracity.

What "2008 scandal" was this anyway? :dunno:

Ah, yes...that was the excuse for liberal media outlets to run stories about Richard Steele's phony dossiers...that someone ELSE carried the story first and they were simply reporting on what THEY reported!

That's not what legitimate journalists would do. They would verify stories before running them...and that would take place no matter who else went with that story before them!

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.
Mother Jones is seldom, if ever wrong. David Corn is as credible as they come.

Even bias checking websites with a left wing slant admit that Mother Jones has a strong left wing bias. I'm not saying their material is factually wrong. I'm saying they don't report in a non-biased way. Their stories are designed to play off the biases of the people that read their content and to gain partisan points for their team. You might be amazed by how much bias can change the nature of reporting without needing to lie about facts.

Just to save time.........is there anything about the great Douche that ISN'T sleazy?

How you good christians who fully support the church of young virgin ANAL rape continues to defend him is a farce. Or is it now?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back