Mother Jones bombshell: Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.
Mother Jones is seldom, if ever wrong. David Corn is as credible as they come.

Even bias checking websites with a left wing slant admit that Mother Jones has a strong left wing bias. I'm not saying their material is factually wrong. I'm saying they don't report in a non-biased way. Their stories are designed to play off the biases of the people that read their content and to gain partisan points for their team. You might be amazed by how much bias can change the nature of reporting without needing to lie about facts.
As long as it is the truth, nothing else matters.

Sometimes the truth is a lot more subjective than people realize.
Physical evidence of eight signed checks from three criminals paying off a lawyer to hide an affair in a presidential election, has no subjective connotation.

This is more believable than Hillary running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.
Mother Jones, huh?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yyyyep. And USA Today. And the Miami New Times. And the Miami Herald.

And Vanity Fair.... Esquire..... The South China Morning Post.... Rolling Stone.... A TV station in Missouri.... Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill... a newspaper in northwest Arkansas.... Slate ... The Independent.... Veterans Today... NYMag....

We did this already. It's why Poison the Well is a fallacy.

Last edited:
A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.
It boggles the mind the amount of criminality. He has to go. And his cult members don't care. What happened to these people that they all of a sudden do not care for the rule of law and the Constitution? It's an invasion of traitors to this country. They are enemies to their own country.We are dealing with a full on RICO syndicate where there are dozens of players profiting off the presidency at the expense of tax payers.
I still do not understand why he would run for President for this aggravation.
Money! You spend no time investigating how politicians have made money. But an outsider comes into power and he is a criminal.
Because he is. It's been proven.
Do you really think that people on our side trust Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer and the rest of the political lifers?
They have uncovered the truth of his criminality, and are continuing to do so.
You have also birthed violence and potential violence with your agendas. And you will rue the day you did.
No, that's a lie. I'm saying that Trump voters who vote for criminals and disrespect the law and the Constitution are enemies of the state. We have to vote them back into the holes from where they came from.
The propaganda has gotten us to the point a Repub may have never won again. Pelosi is a criminal! Just one of many on the progressive side. Accusations of criminal activity by Trump was bought up after the election. Why m I supposed to care anyway? You will start your corrupted green crap raising gas prices to 10 bucks a gallon just to start. There will be minimal success for the massive costs but the benign efficiency advances in insulation, A/C/Heating units and windows and doors in homes will be put up to all as a success with modest improvements in wind power and solar power and other powers as massive corruption and people enriched by it laugh all the way to the bank. It may be the future, but impoverishing people for a boondoggle agenda is the epitome of evil. You will end up with people burning coal in 50 gallon metal containers and using any fuel they can in kerosene heaters to stay alive during the winter. Therefore increasing all of those carbons into the atmosphere.

Oh, my, you have really lost it, Pogo.
Feminizing a poster who's in the process of winning is an old tactic. It's based on the ass-umption that somehow female is "inferior", which says much about the gender-switcher. Says even more when a female does it.

NOTHING in my posts has ever indicated I'm female. That's just the whiny little bitches looking for a way out.

Apparently pogo has a terrible view of women. He seems to think they are weaker or something. Pretty offensive.

Fuck you. I just got done explaining WHY they do that. And you're just as dishonest pulling this shit.

And if I forgot to mention it, go fuck yourself.

I read your reasons why, it is bullshit and dishonest. I don’t give a damn if you are male or female, you are a dumb shit, that’s why I think your opinions are inferior. It has nothing to do with you being a male or a female. It has everything to do with you thinking you are superior to everyone in your opinions, you smug prick. We have several female posters on this board that I are superior to you, including depotoo.

Who? Oh you mean the retard who posts upside down so you can't reply without jumping through hoops?

I loathe dishonest people. So again ---- FUCK YOU and your dishonest bullshit. :fu:

And go learn how the fuck to READ. I called HER out for that shit, not you, Dumbass.
And so? Her posting style doesn’t bother me, it works for me, not sure why it upsets you, just ignore her if it is upsetting. You love drama way too much. In fact maybe putting you on ignore may not be a bad idea for me, other than I like laughing at your stupidity and dishonesty.

Oh, my, you have really lost it, Pogo.

Apparently pogo has a terrible view of women. He seems to think they are weaker or something. Pretty offensive.

Fuck you. I just got done explaining WHY they do that. And you're just as dishonest pulling this shit.

I read your reasons why, it is bullshit and dishonest. I don’t give a damn if you are male or female, you are a dumb shit, that’s why I think your opinions are inferior. It has nothing to do with you being a male or a female. It has everything to do with you thinking you are superior to everyone in your opinions, you smug prick. We have several female posters on this board that I are superior to you, including depotoo.

Who? Oh you mean the retard who posts upside down so you can't reply without jumping through hoops?

I loathe dishonest people. So again ---- FUCK YOU and your dishonest bullshit. :fu:

And go learn how the fuck to READ. I called HER out for that shit, not you, Dumbass.
And so? Her posting style doesn’t bother me, it works for me, not sure why it upsets you, just ignore her if it is upsetting. You love drama way too much. In fact maybe putting you on ignore may not be a bad idea for me, other than I like laughing at your stupidity and dishonesty.

I probably forgot to mention this but.... Fuck You. She pulled this shit on me, I then explained to YOU what she was doing, simply because you asked, and then you went high drama besmirching my name, so again Fuck You Very Much and keep fucking yourself until you stop fucking lying. Asshole.

All I said is it doesn’t bother me in the least. You got all pissy because depotoo thought you were a female, and I mentioned that I a long time ago thought you were female and you got all pissed off. I really don’t care what a dishonest prick like you thinks, you are just another of a thousand posters on this board.

I probably forgot to mention this but.... Fuck You. She pulled this shit on me, I then explained to YOU what she was doing, simply because you asked, and then you went high drama besmirching my name, so again Fuck You Very Much and keep fucking yourself until you stop fucking lying. Asshole.

It boggles the mind the amount of criminality. He has to go. And his cult members don't care. What happened to these people that they all of a sudden do not care for the rule of law and the Constitution? It's an invasion of traitors to this country. They are enemies to their own country.We are dealing with a full on RICO syndicate where there are dozens of players profiting off the presidency at the expense of tax payers.
Money! You spend no time investigating how politicians have made money. But an outsider comes into power and he is a criminal.
Do you really think that people on our side trust Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer and the rest of the political lifers?
You have also birthed violence and potential violence with your agendas. And you will rue the day you did.
No, that's a lie. I'm saying that Trump voters who vote for criminals and disrespect the law and the Constitution are enemies of the state. We have to vote them back into the holes from where they came from.
The propaganda has gotten us to the point a Repub may have never won again. Pelosi is a criminal! Just one of many on the progressive side. Accusations of criminal activity by Trump was bought up after the election. Why m I supposed to care anyway? You will start your corrupted green crap raising gas prices to 10 bucks a gallon just to start. There will be minimal success for the massive costs but the benign efficiency advances in insulation, A/C/Heating units and windows and doors in homes will be put up to all as a success with modest improvements in wind power and solar power and other powers as massive corruption and people enriched by it laugh all the way to the bank. It may be the future, but impoverishing people for a boondoggle agenda is the epitome of evil. You will end up with people burning coal in 50 gallon metal containers and using any fuel they can in kerosene heaters to stay alive during the winter. Therefore increasing all of those carbons into the atmosphere.
use a heat pump to heat your house. half the carbon footprint
B1DAyE0.jpg

use a heat pump to heat your house. half the carbon footprint
B1DAyE0.jpg
52922893_2628620937168061_8064370632378286080_n.jpg

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.

Even bias checking websites with a left wing slant admit that Mother Jones has a strong left wing bias. I'm not saying their material is factually wrong. I'm saying they don't report in a non-biased way. Their stories are designed to play off the biases of the people that read their content and to gain partisan points for their team. You might be amazed by how much bias can change the nature of reporting without needing to lie about facts.

Physical evidence of eight signed checks from three criminals paying off a lawyer to hide an affair in a presidential election, has no subjective connotation.
But Hillary has been involved in politics since the Watergate era.
This is more believable than Hillary running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.
But Hillary has been involved in politics since the Watergate era. There is a broad palate on her. Now go watch her speeches to African Americans as one example and you would think she was a slave in the 1850's.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde strikes (posts) again.

Your gullibility and naivety has no limits loser.

Politicians selling access??? Say it isn't so!

Idiot

Republicans, they'll never make it out of Hickesville, with their backward agendas.And by the way, there are no proven crimes by Pelosi. You are a liar

But Hillary has been involved in politics since the Watergate era. There is a broad palate on her. Now go watch her speeches to African Americans as one example and you would think she was a slave in the 1850's.
What is the "broad palate?"

Republicans, they'll never make it out of Hickesville, with their backward agendas.And by the way, there are no proven crimes by Pelosi. You are a liar

I like Hicksville! No traffic. People talk to their neighbors. You don't have to lock your doors. You ought to try it, BWK! (eye roll)

Mother Jones as a source? What the hell is that dumb to even consider it as a source? Terrible source, main stream won’t even touch it.

Sorry, Poisoning the Well has already been attempted and failed.

Here it is in USA Today.

Here it is in the Miami New Times. And the Miami Herald.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

The South China Morning Post....

Rolling Stone....

A TV station in Missouri....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...
a newspaper in northwest Arkansas.... seek and ye shall find, nomsane?

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.​

--- that's from forty posts ago. Try to keep up, we've moved on to Whataboutism. Pick some past President and put "waddabout' in front of it and you're good to go.

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source, nor do I consider Breitbart reliable, if you use those sources, I’m not even going to look up the story on a search engine as it usually leads to sources I don’t consider reliable. Of the sources you linked, several I wouldn’t consider reliable, others are fine.

It only takes one to corroborate, and I listed sixteen.

As I said, Poisoning the Well was already tried here, and failed. The fact that Mother Jones also carried a story available at myriad other sources, doesn't affect the story's veracity.

What "2008 scandal" was this anyway? :dunno:

Ah, yes...that was the excuse for liberal media outlets to run stories about Richard Steele's phony dossiers...that someone ELSE carried the story first and they were simply reporting on what THEY reported!

That's not what legitimate journalists would do. They would verify stories before running them...and that would take place no matter who else went with that story before them!

There's sixteen different sources there for the same story, not counting the one in the OP.

I didn't bother to analyze who had it "first", as I don't give a shit.

I know you don't "give a shit" because the story plays into your viewpoint! It's why the liberal media go with stories like the phony Steele dossiers...because people like you will eat it up with a spoon!

My point was that supposedly legitimate journalists see a story that they'd love to go with because it fits their political viewpoint...but know that as journalists that they shouldn't run stories without verifying that the story is indeed factual. They get around that however by "reporting" on a story that someone ELSE has done! That way they can say "Oh, well that wasn't OUR story...that was Rolling Stone's story...we were just reporting on what THEY reported on!" I'm sorry but that's not ethical journalism!

I thought this was a joke thread. You actually posted Mother Jones..... in a serious manor?

You realize you just put yourself on the same level as Alex Jones and Infowars... right?

This is the publication that had Michael Moore. That alone discredits it.

Manor? I think you mean "manner".

Is this Basque's "boyfriend" posting on his account again?

Basque's boyfriend is his alter ego. He posts a anti-Trump thread and then after his meds kick in, he promotes Trump like he was his campaign manager. His boyfriend is also his alter ego and they are both gay. All he does is touch himself in front of a mirror!

That's how long Republicans have been investigating her and coming up short.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

That's how long Republicans have been investigating her and coming up short.[/QUOTE
That's how long you liberals have been protecting two greedy, unscrupulous people who see public service as a means to get rich.

Forum List

Back