Mother Jones bombshell: Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.
After 2 or 3 "bombshells" a day for over two years, one gets numb to them.
You think you're numb.Tell that to those who were indicted/ gone to jail who were in bed with Trump. How do you think they feel?

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.
Mother Jones is seldom, if ever wrong. David Corn is as credible as they come.

Even bias checking websites with a left wing slant admit that Mother Jones has a strong left wing bias. I'm not saying their material is factually wrong. I'm saying they don't report in a non-biased way. Their stories are designed to play off the biases of the people that read their content and to gain partisan points for their team. You might be amazed by how much bias can change the nature of reporting without needing to lie about facts.
As long as it is the truth, nothing else matters.

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.
After 2 or 3 "bombshells" a day for over two years, one gets numb to them.
You think you're numb.Tell that to those who were indicted/ gone to jail who were in bed with Trump. How do you think they feel?
Yeah, yeah. This is the scandal that's going to topple the presidency.

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.

Even bias checking websites with a left wing slant admit that Mother Jones has a strong left wing bias. I'm not saying their material is factually wrong. I'm saying they don't report in a non-biased way. Their stories are designed to play off the biases of the people that read their content and to gain partisan points for their team. You might be amazed by how much bias can change the nature of reporting without needing to lie about facts.

Mothers Jones tends to leave facts out that would make the left look bad.

As long as it is the truth, nothing else matters.

Sometimes the truth is a lot more subjective than people realize.

You are a loon.
What are you crybabying about? That is, indeed, the implication. Whether or not you agree with it is a different point.

Calling you a loon is just a factual judgement, there is nothing crybaby about it.

You Prog Loons are the ones engaged in the utterly whinge-worthy Biggest Victim Sweepstakes.
Yep,you're a crybaby. Try to focus on the topic...and no, not one you just invent out of trump cultism. The actual topic and the implications at hand.

If you are going to whine like a little bitch every time a topic like this arises, i have to wonder why you even open the threads.

Glinda Trump.jpg

The topic is more TDS lunacy.
To make sure, you should repeat your mindless bumper sticker talking point at least 5000 more times.

I'll have to defer to your superior and vast experience at mindlessness.

Here you are:

View attachment 249473

You know you've run out of arguments when you're reduced to posting user-generated Googly Image memes. Doesn't get more desperate than that.

Then again this thread began with Poisoning the Well and moved quickly on to Tu Quoque, so it's not like it had that far to fall.

All the loons grok are emoticons and memes, so one must lower one's communication to their level. Otherwise, it's like Churchill negotiating with a chimpanzee.

Yea, right. I'm selling "access" to Obama, too. If you don't believe it, I'll show you some pictures of common citizens standing right next to him!

Oh, my, you have really lost it, Pogo.
Why does anyone care what device you post from?

She tries to use that as an excuse for why she continuously sabotages post replies by posting them upside down.

Case in point right here:

You got me, but pogo has immense problems with it. She is hot and bothered with having to follow the lines of the box. Brings it up everytime I post from the top rather than the bottom.

Not only does she post upside down, she reverses my gender at the same time. Wimp can't handle it.

For a long time I thought you were a woman however I used to think depotoo was a man. I’m not good at guessing a person’s sex on a message board.

Feminizing a poster who's in the process of winning is an old tactic. It's based on the ass-umption that somehow female is "inferior", which says much about the gender-switcher. Says even more when a female does it.

NOTHING in my posts has ever indicated I'm female. That's just the whiny little bitches looking for a way out.

Apparently pogo has a terrible view of women. He seems to think they are weaker or something. Pretty offensive.

Fuck you. I just got done explaining WHY they do that. And you're just as dishonest pulling this shit.

And if I forgot to mention it, go fuck yourself.

Mother Jones as a source? What the hell is that dumb to even consider it as a source? Terrible source, main stream won’t even touch it.

Sorry, Poisoning the Well has already been attempted and failed.

Here it is in USA Today.

Here it is in the Miami New Times. And the Miami Herald.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

The South China Morning Post....

Rolling Stone....

A TV station in Missouri....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...
a newspaper in northwest Arkansas.... seek and ye shall find, nomsane?

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.​

--- that's from forty posts ago. Try to keep up, we've moved on to Whataboutism. Pick some past President and put "waddabout' in front of it and you're good to go.

Sorry, after the 2008 scandal, I don’t consider Mother Jones a reliable source, nor do I consider Breitbart reliable, if you use those sources, I’m not even going to look up the story on a search engine as it usually leads to sources I don’t consider reliable. Of the sources you linked, several I wouldn’t consider reliable, others are fine.

It only takes one to corroborate, and I listed sixteen.

As I said, Poisoning the Well was already tried here, and failed. The fact that Mother Jones also carried a story available at myriad other sources, doesn't affect the story's veracity.

What "2008 scandal" was this anyway? :dunno:

Ah, yes...that was the excuse for liberal media outlets to run stories about Richard Steele's phony dossiers...that someone ELSE carried the story first and they were simply reporting on what THEY reported!

That's not what legitimate journalists would do. They would verify stories before running them...and that would take place no matter who else went with that story before them!

There's sixteen different sources there for the same story, not counting the one in the OP.

I didn't bother to analyze who had it "first", as I don't give a shit.

It boggles the mind the amount of criminality. He has to go. And his cult members don't care. What happened to these people that they all of a sudden do not care for the rule of law and the Constitution? It's an invasion of traitors to this country. They are enemies to their own country.We are dealing with a full on RICO syndicate where there are dozens of players profiting off the presidency at the expense of tax payers.
I still do not understand why he would run for President for this aggravation. You spend no time investigating how politicians have made money. But an outsider comes into power and he is a criminal. Do you really think that people on our side trust Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer and the rest of the political lifers? You have also birthed violence and potential violence with your agendas. And you will rue the day you did.

I'm still not seeing any attempt to answer post 72.

But it's hilarious that you've spent the last several hours looking for evidence to prop up your own strawmen.

So what have we learned? Probably nothing.

She tries to use that as an excuse for why she continuously sabotages post replies by posting them upside down.

Case in point right here:

Not only does she post upside down, she reverses my gender at the same time. Wimp can't handle it.

For a long time I thought you were a woman however I used to think depotoo was a man. I’m not good at guessing a person’s sex on a message board.

Feminizing a poster who's in the process of winning is an old tactic. It's based on the ass-umption that somehow female is "inferior", which says much about the gender-switcher. Says even more when a female does it.

NOTHING in my posts has ever indicated I'm female. That's just the whiny little bitches looking for a way out.

Apparently pogo has a terrible view of women. He seems to think they are weaker or something. Pretty offensive.

Fuck you. I just got done explaining WHY they do that. And you're just as dishonest pulling this shit.

I read your reasons why, it is bullshit and dishonest. I don’t give a damn if you are male or female, you are a dumb shit, that’s why I think your opinions are inferior. It has nothing to do with you being a male or a female. It has everything to do with you thinking you are superior to everyone in your opinions, you smug prick. We have several female posters on this board that I are superior to you, including depotoo.

It boggles the mind the amount of criminality. He has to go. And his cult members don't care. What happened to these people that they all of a sudden do not care for the rule of law and the Constitution? It's an invasion of traitors to this country. They are enemies to their own country.We are dealing with a full on RICO syndicate where there are dozens of players profiting off the presidency at the expense of tax payers.
I still do not understand why he would run for President for this aggravation.
Money! You spend no time investigating how politicians have made money. But an outsider comes into power and he is a criminal.
Because he is. It's been proven.
Do you really think that people on our side trust Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer and the rest of the political lifers?
They have uncovered the truth of his criminality, and are continuing to do so.
You have also birthed violence and potential violence with your agendas. And you will rue the day you did.
No, that's a lie. I'm saying that Trump voters who vote for criminals and disrespect the law and the Constitution are enemies of the state. We have to vote them back into the holes from where they came from.

You are a loon.
What are you crybabying about? That is, indeed, the implication. Whether or not you agree with it is a different point.

Calling you a loon is just a factual judgement, there is nothing crybaby about it.

You Prog Loons are the ones engaged in the utterly whinge-worthy Biggest Victim Sweepstakes.
Yep,you're a crybaby. Try to focus on the topic...and no, not one you just invent out of trump cultism. The actual topic and the implications at hand.

If you are going to whine like a little bitch every time a topic like this arises, i have to wonder why you even open the threads.

View attachment 249495
A proven illegal president you mean?

I read your reasons why, it is bullshit and dishonest. I don’t give a damn if you are male or female, you are a dumb shit, that’s why I think your opinions are inferior. It has nothing to do with you being a male or a female. It has everything to do with you thinking you are superior to everyone in your opinions, you smug prick. We have several female posters on this board that I are superior to you, including depotoo.

Who? Oh you mean the retard who posts upside down so you can't reply without jumping through hoops?

I loathe dishonest people. So again ---- FUCK YOU and your dishonest bullshit. :fu:

And go learn how the fuck to READ. I called HER out for that shit, not you, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back