Hungary under Orban is declared as no longer a full Democracy by EU

Is there a mental or moral deficiency in the Hungarian People that makes them susceptible to such strongmen and paralyzes them against any corrective action?

I mean those Trumpers want free and fair elections, you Nazis sure aren't going to allow that. And they want freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion. All things that you and your party have worked so hard to eradicate.

What's worse is that they want THE PEOPLE to decide issues like abortion. People voting in the many states on abortion is democracy. And democracy is a DANGER to the duhmobcracy your Reich promotes. Issues so complex must be dictated by 9 unelected rulers, not voted on by the unwashed peasants....
That is what the confederates said. You are an idiot if you don't realize you are on the wrong side of history.
Confederates, Nazis, all Fascists rationalize they are right. YOU ARE NOT.
The history books are already being written. Trump's closest allies are writing books that he was and is not fit to lead. Historians are saying he is one of the worst or the worst President in history.
Who is singing Trump's praises; white supremacists, QAnon, Nazis, the dumbest among us.

Orban has removed the nuts and bolts of Democracy. The Independence of the Judiciary and the Freedom of the Press. That is what fundamentally the EU is talking about. If you read the Guardian article you will see that people are upset that the EU has taken so long to even get to this stage of trying to get Orban to change. It also looks like they are prepared for now to put up with obvious lies about the corruption which is going on. It is certainly an example that when you see leaders taking away the the basics of democracy that is independence of the press and the Judiciary (is there another one?) it gets worse. This has been going on for years. Originally it was believed that Poland who also is questionably a democracy would stand beside Hungary and make it impossible for the EU to get rid of Hungary which would need everyone agreeing on. All the East European States agreed to stand by the fundamentals of Democracy when they were allowed into the EU.

"In a first, EU moves to cut money for Hungary over damaging democracy"
But they give money to Ukraine which is a totalitarian regime at every opportunity they have...
Such people lead the EU...

But they give money to Ukraine which is a totalitarian regime at every opportunity they have...
You have a fair point there. I don't know why the EU is in this situation except pressure from the US, that it has been speaking with Ukraine about it becoming part of Europe - before was after it had cleaned up its mess and because a lot of countries are afraid of being taken over by Russia. Poland whose democracy is questionable would be top of that list.

Last edited:
That is what the confederates said.
Really?

Let's see a quote? Oops, more stupid lies from a stupid Nazi.

You are an idiot if you don't realize you are on the wrong side of history.

Your Reich is destiny? You morons copy Hitler to the letter.

Confederates, Nazis, all Fascists rationalize they are right. YOU ARE NOT.

Let's see - democrats were confederates and are now Nazis.

You've started two civil wars in your quest to end the United States Constitution are the enemy of every freedom loving person on earth.

Other than that though - well you're still a piece of shit.

The history books are already being written. Trump's closest allies are writing books that he was and is not fit to lead. Historians are saying he is one of the worst or the worst President in history.\
The worst president in history is the Nazi fuck who used the FBI to kick in the door of his political opponent.

Remember when you Nazi fucks said asking Ukraine to fulfill their treaty obligation to investigate corruption was impeachable? But Adolf Biden using the Gestapo to kick the door of his 2024 election opponent is all just good, banana republic fun. One law for the peasants - no law for you Nazis.

Who is singing Trump's praises; white supremacists, QAnon, Nazis, the dumbest among us.

Der Juden? The whites? You Nazi fucks have a final solution in store for the white people problem. Seig Heil, Heil Biden, Uber Alles Democrat.

You have a fair point there. I don't know why the EU is in this situation except pressure from the US, that it has been speaking with Ukraine about it becoming part of Europe - before was after it had cleaned up its mess and because a lot of countries are afraid of being taken over by Russia. Poland whose democracy is questionable would be top of that list.

Orban is a danger to the Oligarchs. They are using the EU to retaliate. Well, the EU is just the lapdog of the Globalist Oligarchs.

Orban is a danger to the Oligarchs. They are using the EU to retaliate. Well, the EU is just the lapdog of the Globalist Oligarchs.
strange choice given that Far Right countries normally have a strong relationship with Oligarchs and russian history - hungry having been part of the Warsaw Pact.

The railway and stadium have been pilloried by the prime minister’s critics as vanity projects. But they have something else in common. Both were built, in part, by Felcsut’s mayor, and a childhood friend of Mr Orban, Lorinc Meszaros. Until a few years ago, Mr Meszaros was a gas fitter. Thanks to winning state contracts, he jumped to number five in this year’s list of the wealthiest Hungarians compiled by website Napi.hu. In a year, his fortune soared from Ft23bn (€73m) to Ft120bn

Asked by reporters how he had grown his business faster than Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook, Mr Meszaros quipped, “Maybe I’m smarter.” Mr Meszaros is just one of several businessmen with close links to Mr Orban and his ruling Fidesz party whose wealth has surged since it came to power in 2010. Foreign scrutiny has largely focused on how Hungary’s government has dismantled democratic checks and balances, created what Mr Orban calls an “illiberal democracy” and embraced a hardline nationalist, anti-immigrant ideology. Yet as Fidesz has entrenched its control, a circle of wealthy businesspeople has arisen around the party and the prime minister — in essence, a group of loyalist “oligarchs”.
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

strange choice given that Far Right countries normally have a strong relationship with Oligarchs and russian history - hungry having been part of the Warsaw Pact.
"Far Right."

What makes Orban "far right?"

Because he supports civil rights and a free economy?

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times
I have no knowledge of these events and suspect this is just the fascist left attacking an enemy - though I'm not interested enough to investigate.

I have my own country that is infested with Nazi scum - that we call democrats - to refute.

"Far Right."

What makes Orban "far right?"

Because he supports civil rights and a free economy?

I notice that you are changing what you were saying. You claimed

Are you agreeing now that you were wrong?
I have no knowledge of these events and suspect this is just the fascist left attacking an enemy - though I'm not interested enough to investigate.

I have my own country that is infested with Nazi scum - that we call democrats - to refute.
Oh you are claiming to have no interest in finding out whether your imagination is real or not. If you have no interest in knowing the truth, I have no interest in speaking further with you.

Hungary under Orban is declared as no longer a full Democracy by EU. It is a electoral autocracy. The EU democracies do not want to support this type of government.

Donald Trump and MAGA are trying to turn the US into the exact type of government, an electoral autocracy with the autocrat declaring whether any election is valid.

MAGA has brought Orban to the USA to discuss his government.

A vote for MAGA is a vote to turn the USA into a Hungary type electoral autocracy.

What the hell do you think Congress is?!

I notice that you are changing what you were saying. You claimed

Are you agreeing now that you were wrong?

????

Where did you come up with that?

I changed nothing. Orban is a threat to the EU Oligarchs - the old guard - Bilderberg, Rothschilds - the rapists of Humanity. They are fighting back using the openly fascist EU.

Oh you are claiming to have no interest in finding out whether your imagination is real or not. If you have no interest in knowing the truth, I have no interest in speaking further with you.
I have no interest in your little vignette alleging corruption by someone Orban knows. The slander by you of the fascist left is boring.

Why, oh why, do so many people demonize Hungary?

Hungarians look at the United States, for example, and think something like: "You Americans are a multicultural nation. You say that diversity is a good thing. If that is what you like, we wish you the very best of luck. But don't criticize us when we work to have a monocultural nation, where everyone looks the same, speaks the same language, has the same religion, and -- above all -- shares the same cultural values. Live and let live is all that we ask."

Why, oh why, do so many people demonize Hungary?

Hungarians look at the United States, for example, and think something like: "You Americans are a multicultural nation. You say that diversity is a good thing. If that is what you like, we wish you the very best of luck. But don't criticize us when we work to have a monocultural nation, where everyone looks the same, speaks the same language, has the same religion, and -- above all -- shares the same cultural values. Live and let live is all that we ask."
All citizens being equal is one of the fundamentals of democracy. There is a good account of the qualities of a democracy in this link.

Oban's problems come from more than his inability to see each person has equal rights.

You may not have a problem with countries which are authoritarian moving towards fascism but the EU does and Hungry like all other East European countries agreed when they were allowed to join the EU that they would stick with democratic principles. For the last few years Hungry had been moving further and further away from this.
This article gives a list of some ways the EU report sees Orban has been seen as moving away from Democratic values.

The lengthy report criticised Hungary for a host of restrictions on human rights and democratic practices, including attacks on:
  • The independence of judiciary
  • Press freedom
  • LGBT rights
  • Academic freedom
  • Minorities and asylum seekers
MEPs went on to accuse Mr Orban of "deliberate and systematic efforts" to undermine the EU's core values.
David Vig, head of Amnesty International in Hungary, said abuses of human rights have increased since a 2018 EU report triggered action against Mr Orban's government.
"It seems to me that there is now a clear consensus in the EU that what's happening in Hungary is wrong," Mr Vig said, speaking to the BBC.
Viktor Orban: Hungary 'autocracy' verdict from EU correct, say activists There is so much information on this on the net going back several years, if you are interested in finding out more.

Ukraine is no longer a totalitarian regime. Where have you been. The Ukrainian people are fighting for their country, that is why they are winning. The Russians are fighting a war of a despot, not a war for the people. That is why they are losing. Russia is the totalitarian regime.

Ukraine is no longer a totalitarian regime. Where have you been. The Ukrainian people are fighting for their country,
The Wehrmacht fought for their country in 1945. This did not change the cannibalistic nature of the Nazi regime.

Forum List

Back