Mother of boy shot dead denies spending donated funds on new car

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Go Fund Me is a racket and people are idiots for giving money to it.

Mother of boy shot dead denies spending donated funds on new car

View attachment 67192562

nov 8 2015 CHICAGO (WLS) -- The mother of a 9-year-old boy shot to death earlier this week is being accused of spending money donated through a "Go Fund Me" effort intended for funeral expenses on a new car.

Karla Lee is strongly denying the claim Saturday night and commenting on those who have taken to social media to criticize her.

The mother of slain Tyshawn Lee says it's simply not true. She said she did not use money donated to help pay for her son's funeral to buy a new car.

"Y'all don't know nothing about me," she said. "For y'all to be bashing me like that, and I just lost my child."

Lee is defending herself after heavy criticism on social media accusing her of using donated money from a GoFundMe page. While she admits to buying a car, she says she used her own money to make the down payment for the 2015 Chrysler 200.

So it sounds like she had money to pay for a funeral then.

Here's another priceless quote from karla

"If a m-----f----- telling you they gonna try to take your life, too, because of whatever the f--- is going on ... they already took my son. I walk to work, I get on the bus. I'm not trying to be a target for nobody," Karla Lee said in one of the videos.

"I got this s--- for my protection. ... I'm pretty sure that's something my son would have wanted me to do," she said in another video.

Her son got shot so she buys a brand new car for protection???!!! Why not buy a gun?

This may be a dumb question, but which is more expensive, a car or everything that goes into a funeral like the casket and the ground space that it goes into?

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. I ask because I know that they are both not cheep.

Even if she did, why do you care? It is her money now.

Even if she did, why do you care? It is her money now.
It's not why I care, it is why the suckers who donated out of compassion cared, some of whom might have been worse off than she.

Anytime you donate money to a person and not a cause you must do so knowing that the money could be spent irresponsibly.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back