Mother of Murderer of 3 Israel Teens: “I Raised My Children on the Knees of Islam”

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Would any civilized person be proud of his or her child for kidnapping and consequently killing someone. When you hear mothers like this speak about how proud they are, you can imagine the mothers of other Muslims in different countries saying how proud they are of the sons murdering (take your pick), a Christian, a Jew, a Hindu, a Buddhist and even a Muslim of as different sect. With thinking like this, can there ever be peace?

Mother of Murderer of 3 Israel Teens: “I Raised My Children on the Knees of Islam”

June 30, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield 47 Comments

It’s not foreign policy. It’s not a cycle of violence. It’s not the “occupation”. It’s Islam.

The bodies of Naftali Fraenkel, 16, Gil-ad Shaar, 16, and Eyal Yifrach, 19 have been found. Naftali was a US citizen.

The mother of one of the Hamas terrorists is proud of her son and open about their motives for this savage crime.

The mother of one of the Hamas kidnappers who the IDF has identified as being behind the June 12 abduction of three Israeli teens has spoken out, both denying his involvement yet saying if he is behind the abduction “I’ll be proud of him till my final day.”

Continue reading at:

Mother of Murderer of 3 Israel Teens: ?I Raised My Children on the Knees of Islam? | FrontPage Magazine

Er, the investigation has not concluded yet, apparently Israel has arrested over 500 "suspects"

Wasn't it silly to start rioting when an investigation was still going on? By the way, can we see some pictures of the "huge" funeral the Arabs must have had for the Israeli Muslim who was killed by Syrians on the Golan Heights. Is it because the unfortunate kid was killed by Muslims and so the Jews can't be dragged into his murder?

Mohammed Qaraqara, an Israeli-Arab from Israel’s Galilee region, should have deserved a big send-off also.

After three missing Israeli teens were found dead fury boiled over into race riots throughout Israel targeting Palestinians and may have ultimately led to a revenge killing of a Palestinian teenager and raising concerns of a new intifada. The anemic peace process is dead.

When it was announced that Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaar, and Naftali Frankel were discovered to have been murdered and were being buried after having gone missing for weeks, race riots swept through Israel as angry Israelis indiscriminately brutalized and, in some cases, attempted to lynch Palestinians. Israeli politicians stoked the flames including Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who said of the Palestinians “They sanctify death, we sanctify life.”

Later it was clear that was not the case for all Israelis as a Palestinian teenager, Muhammed Abu Khudair, was murdered in what was reported as an act of vengeance. The cycle of violence appears unstoppable at the moment as the killing of Abu Khundair led to a riot in his hometown of Jerusalem where Palestinian and Israeli security forces intensely clashed.
Death Of Israeli Teens Leads To Race Riots And Murder Of Random Palestinian Teenager | FDL News Desk

Wasn't it silly to start rioting when an investigation was still going on?

Fang----the death of the 17 year old Muhummad- Sbu Khudair---is not solved-----
whoever you quoted should learn how to write. "reported as an act of
vengeance" is not correct--------at MOST he could write "alleged as an act of
vengeance" you quoted a JOURNALIST???? sheeeesh----that guy needs
help

Fang----the death of the 17 year old Muhummad- Sbu Khudair---is not solved-----
whoever you quoted should learn how to write. "reported as an act of
vengeance" is not correct--------at MOST he could write "alleged as an act of
vengeance" you quoted a JOURNALIST???? sheeeesh----that guy needs
help

To me Fanger is out to lunch. He must be aware of the videos the Muslims children see about being a Shaheed to kill those "evil" Jews, so does he think that it is any different in their homes where they learn from their parents to hate the Jews? My goodness, in the rest of the Middle East, and the Muslim world in general, they are taught not only to hate the Jews, but the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhists and even Muslims of different sects. Perhaps Fanger is not aware that even in his native country where the Aymadiyya Muslims have gone for refuge, the other Muslims are out to get them. The Ahmadiyya say they only feel safe here in America. Isn't it sad they they aren't safe in either their native countries, but are not even safe in the West except for the U.S.

oh ----its a blog------ok why quote a blogger? especially one who does not
know how to write

Forum List

Back