Moving forward, Israel has four bad options.

That's what they teach in Christian schools, but that doesn't make it factual.

Here's a little historical insight you are probably not aware of regarding the behavior of Israel from early on.

It's a lot better than what they teach at VIRGINIA TECH

That's what they teach in Christian schools, but that doesn't make it factual.

Here's a little historical insight you are probably not aware of regarding the behavior of Israel from early on.

Dude go away already. It was taught in my public school too. Goddamn dumbass

Dude go away already. It was taught in my public school too. Goddamn dumbass
American public schools are very much christian schools. Though subtle, the US system is effectively a theocracy reflecting our Judeo Christian 'values'. From the outside looking in, it appears the only difference between christians and jews in US politics is the way they view abortion.

Go away? Are you offended by unpleasant truths?

But are they looking in the right spots when attacking Hamas?

---Turkey reportedly harbors some of its top leaders---

---Hamas leaders established a presence in Qatar---

Are you suggesting they attack every country that harbors these terrorists?

they won't, but I have no doubt their days are numbered. They will be killed in less obvious ways

American public schools are very much christian schools. Though subtle, the US system is effectively a theocracy reflecting our Judeo Christian 'values'. From the outside looking in, it appears the only difference between christians and jews in US politics is the way they view abortion.

Go away? Are you offended by unpleasant truths?

You're just annoying, when confronted you blabber like a week little leftist loon

Go annoy someone else

I do, and we both know it. The personal problem you have is that it doesn't support your fragile world view.

Omg another egghead left loon

As worthless as they come. Listen up, you'll never convince me of your BS, now move on and let somebody else kick your teeth in

Omg another egghead left loon

As worthless as they come. Listen up, you'll never convince me of your BS, now move on and let somebody else kick your teeth in
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm skilled at recognizing individuals in denial of reality. Cognitive dissonance animates large segments of US society.

I'm merely offering the perspective of pacifism, but I know it's a lost cause.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm skilled at recognizing individuals in denial of reality. Cognitive dissonance animates large segments of US society.

Get lost, egghead. Really

oh---you are skilled. ---your doctoral thesis covered
"cognitive dissonance" and your clinical APPROACH ?

But they will seek revenge. Netanyahu hopes the sounds of the bombs will be louder than the cries of Israeli asking why Netanyahu was caught with his pants down. This will get ugly.

---There are still so many questions about this attack. How was Hamas able to so easily take down Israel’s border defenses? How was the Israeli intelligence service caught so off guard?---
There's always the possibility this was a false flag operation and Israel just let it happen.

Forum List

Back